[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Derealization

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: depersonalizaton-derealization.jpg (485KB, 2424x1878px) Image search: [Google]
depersonalizaton-derealization.jpg
485KB, 2424x1878px
How to deal with this shit?
>>
Idk it just started to go away slowly over a 4-5 year period.
>>
>floating above yourself

How exactly does depersonalization work? I've had dreams where they were in 3rd person, are they sort of like that? Is it a trick that your mind pulls? Visualization taken too far or something?
>>
>>35092414
haha not going to joke around, but i get it if someone (was my gf) touches my asshole. im guessing the 'dream' that i was raped as a kid really happened
>>
there is only one way. take the black pill. there is something just beyond the hill. if we pull back the veil, who knows what awaits us. our bodies are trapped in a physical form. this is a prison. we are living in hell, anon. take the black pill and become an hero like me. join me on the other side.
>>
>>35092414
It probaly depends on the individual. It's not like floating above yourself in a literal sense but in a weird way that feels like it.
>>
>>35092414
It feels like your head is empty and things are just happening
>>
>>35092375
exactly what I wanted to get out of meditation, I love this

depersonalization / derealization is the greatest comfy feeling ever desu fuck normies and their 'lol happiness' shit
>>
File: DYjjXuh.jpg (724KB, 3068x1444px)
DYjjXuh.jpg
724KB, 3068x1444px
>>35092375
i pretty much live like this but I know its because of my pot addiction
>>
This is a fun, alternative perspective on life, not a mental disorder. It's called daydreaming. Fucking psychologists.
>>
>>35092414
It feels like wearing vr goggles for some random Sim in Sims! But when you try to 'move your real body' the Sim does whatever you were trying to do.
>>
>>35092594
>plebbit meetup

Fuck normies.
>>
You stop the self diagnosis and put your head through a firmly knotted loop of rope.
>>
>>35092375
I've had moments of derealization, where things seem unreal, or as if I'm observing my life rather than acting in it. It's never really been a negative experience though, simply a state of mind that I can pull myself out of, so I dunno how to 'deal' with it.
>>
>>35092414
If you want to find out, try a mid-high dose of ketamine. It's unsettling at first but you get used it after a while
>>
Girl I know from work is probably suffering from derealization. She used to be a huge pothead in school and nows shes super christian. She honestly truly believes the rapture is happening soon and that everything and everyone around her isnt real.
>>
I experience derealization from time to time, usually when I'm outside, or when I'm doing something unusual (i.e. not browsing 4chin at my desk). It feels a bit like a dream or being drunk, you see things happening around you, but you feel less aware or conscious about that. On one hand it looks real and must be happening, on the other it seems little ridiculous and like if someone is trying to trick you.
>>
>>35092514
Thats's pretty accurate. i feel like that almost constantly. it's horrible. your head is empty only your eyes function and observe everything like in trance
>>
File: ENUFF.jpg (29KB, 600x456px)
ENUFF.jpg
29KB, 600x456px
>>35092414
all my dreams are in third person, I want it to stop
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.