[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

//supreme//

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1472.jpg (106KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1472.jpg
106KB, 480x640px
It feels like I know this guy. Do you think people like this exist in great numbers?
>>
File: BUS.png (822KB, 3300x300px) Image search: [Google]
BUS.png
822KB, 3300x300px
>>35092121
No. They're all gone, unfortunately.
>>
>>35092121
No, the most People who have similar thoughts are very shy, are afraid of self representing and think like that because they had a horrible childhood with too much rejection, so much that it would be literally impossible to ever become a human being who could function in social situations. These people could be extremely smart, but since they only suffered from hate and rejection they will never get the praise and money they would deserve.
>>
>>35093963
Yeah, in the modern world talent or intelligence do NOT count, but looks and social connection do count EVERYTHING. It's the idiolution on its way. Big time.
>>
>>35092121
>>35093403
>>35093963
>>35094057

Spot the incel fuckwits.
>>
>>35094074
It does not make you any less a fuckwit tho, to call others that.
>>
>>35094150

At least I'm married to a loving wife. You and your pack of deranged virgins who thinks the world owes you sex will never have that as long as you morons don't grow the fuck up.
>>
>>35094150

Oh and idolizing a daddy's boy neckbeard who couldn't get laid is about the stupidest thing you idiots can do to get out of your rut.
>>
File: smuganimegirl4v2.jpg (13KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
smuganimegirl4v2.jpg
13KB, 300x169px
>>35094200
>virgins who thinks the world owes you sex
nice meme
>>
>>35092121
They're called half chink.
>>
>>35092121
Asperger and wealthy parents? Yes.
>>
File: goddammit.gif (1MB, 300x149px) Image search: [Google]
goddammit.gif
1MB, 300x149px
>>35094250

Wasn't that his whole thing?
>>
>>35094250
in fairness that is what Rodgers believed and this is a thread about him.
>>
>>35094250
You can thank Elliot for that. Damn thirsty retard.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.