[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has any robot have a family member that is violent with them?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1484987626681.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484987626681.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
Has any robot have a family member that is violent with them?

Im going to be frank: My dad beats me for watching anime. Anime makes him feel physical pain, or so he says. He's attacked me twice when I was watching anime on the tv. He hates it.

Any others in a bad situation? I can't be the only one.
>>
The worst part is that im 25 years old and still live with him. Im getting tired of the violence. Im pretty old now.
>>
>>35092076
What the fuck? Why don't you kick his ass?
>>
LOL! your use of that picture of akko and this thread, very well done. Laffed heartily.
>>
>>35092014
>>35092076
stop larping
>>
>>35092014
No but my dad would beat my ass if he found out I'm the ultimate weeb.

He knows I like DB, but he thinks I'm the average normalfag mexican that only watches DBZ, but doesn't know I literally have a waifu I'm in love with, have over a TB of anime, and I will pretty much become a wizard.

But eh, he was a bitch even if he wasn't with me so he can't talk shit to me if he didn't raised me.
>roll_safe.png
>>
>>35092261
I would kick your ass too if you were my son desu
>>
#animulivesmatter
>>
File: very smug smart nigga.jpg (27KB, 504x415px) Image search: [Google]
very smug smart nigga.jpg
27KB, 504x415px
>>35092285
KEK, at least I'm kicking his balls in becoming a childless guy desu.

>You can't kick my ass if you aren't with me in the first place
>>
OP here.

Anyway to get out of this violent situation? I've tried everything.
>>
>>35092405
wow dude. get the fuck out of there. or are you incapable of moving out?
>>
>>35092405
stop watching anime ezpz
>>
File: 1485954011851.jpg (178KB, 750x864px) Image search: [Google]
1485954011851.jpg
178KB, 750x864px
>>35092337
Normiebook meme.

I feel only disdain for you, pleb scum.
>>
>>35092405
>family member talks about personal shit in group chat
>im sorry but ____________________________________________________
>"UH LOOK OKAY I HAVE A JOB AND ADULT PROBLEMS WHERE AS YOU DON'T"
they're in the wrong anon. is that your mom or sister?
>>
>>35092014
>>35092405
maybe stop watching the anime you manchild

i feel sorry for your dad, he seems like a fine man
>>
File: havealilcourage.png (116KB, 900x745px) Image search: [Google]
havealilcourage.png
116KB, 900x745px
they wont be violet to you if you get some courage
>>
>>35092405
That's not just violence op, that's abuse. It's similar to the "I'm sorry I hit you honey, but you can't provoke me" bullshit. Until you can get out, maybe watch when he's not there. Also, at someone point you might want to go to therapy to help work through issues your dad beating you will have inevitably caused, one of them probably being feeling guilty and feeling like it's somehow your fault (It's not).
>>
File: 1472340353924.jpg (17KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
1472340353924.jpg
17KB, 258x258px
My dad called me a fag instead of supporting me. Fucking Chad.
>>
Dude, you're 25. Kick his ass and show him who the new man of the house is. Fucking old people think they run the joint.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.