[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does normie grills literally believe this or am I being trolled?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 12

File: wat.jpg (252KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
252KB, 1200x1200px
does normie grills literally believe this or am I being trolled?
>>
File: ed-gein.jpg (157KB, 1200x1641px) Image search: [Google]
ed-gein.jpg
157KB, 1200x1641px
>>35091965
Ed Gein had a troubled past, he wasn't a murderer but he had murdered a few people.
>>
>>35091965

God damn it, I wanna fuck Lana Del Rey so bad.
>>
>>35092015
Agreed. She has an amazing body.
>>
Normie girls will literally date convicted criminals

They all lack a proper moral foundation, it's a shame Christianity isn't the standard anymore, now the TV/media jews teach our daughters the morals of interracial relationships, fucking and partying.
>>
>>35091965
First day on this planet?
>>
>>35091965
I wouldn't consider myself a drug dealer, but I have sold drugs in the past. I get where she's coming from.
>>
>>35092060
Fuck off moralfag cancer
>>
>>35091965
It means she whored herself out but wasn't relying on it as her only job. Sort of like how you might help a friend move to a new apartment but you're not a professional mover.
>>
>>35091965
How do you think most girls put themselves through college?
>>
where is gordon ramsey screaming that she is in denial
>>
>>35092130
Being TAs, student loans, grants, pt jobs etc. How many college girls you know bruv
>>
>>35091965
no, just like fixing up an electrical problem at your home doesn't make you a professional electrician . prostituting yourself doesn't make you a prostitute .
as far as i know she sings for a living and probably did at the time she prostituted herself .
>>
>>35092153
A few of them. If their parents don't help them out, then they generally get a sugar daddy.
>>
File: téléchargement (11).jpg (8KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement (11).jpg
8KB, 279x181px
>>35092168
Fixing an electrical problem in exchange of money makes you an electrician.
Prostituing yourself in exchange of money makes you a prostitute.

Now, whiteknight fag, out.
>>
>>35092184
I think the ones that have sugar daddies are an actual rarity. Most of the college chick's I knew were fairly hard workers, and generally more independent than their male counterparts. Especially post grads.
>>
>>35092235
nope , only if its the thing you do for a living .if she was doing this as the main source of income or even just regularly then yes she would be a prostitute .

by your logic im a professional tech support guy for my entire life because some bitch once paid me to format her computer.
>>
>>35092235
Whatever makes you feel better man, but I suggest you try critical thinking every so often.
>>
>>35092293
she was a hooker. deal with it you fucking roastie.
>>
>>35092293

Nigga nobody said she was a "professional" prostitute. You can be an amateur electrician, too. Someone who prostitutes themselves is a prostitute, and you're fucking delusional trying to justify her whoring otherwise.
>>
>>35092293
Yep. You are a professionnal tech support. My logic still works.

If some is willing to give you money in exchange of a service, then you are professional at this service. Otherwise, they wouldn't value your work in exchange of money
>>
>>35092327

Nigga you're also retarded. Please stop.
>>
File: 1486432468480-1.jpg (19KB, 137x166px) Image search: [Google]
1486432468480-1.jpg
19KB, 137x166px
>>35092312
Are you about to throw a fit?
>>
File: 1485954011851.jpg (178KB, 750x864px) Image search: [Google]
1485954011851.jpg
178KB, 750x864px
>>35092340
>i don't agree with you
>thus, you are retarded

Wightknites never ceasebto amaze.
>>
>>35092235
>Fixing an electrical problem in exchange of money makes you an electrician.
>quality standards in the USA
In other first world countries you will need some sort of qualification to do electrical work for money. That qualification will make you an electrician.
>>
>>35092312
they also never said she did it for money which means she cant possibly be a prostitute.
she probably went along with sexual advances of men she knew will benefit her career .
>>35092322
>you're fucking delusional trying to justify her whoring otherwise.
what is there to justify ? are you implying there's something wrong with what she did ?. also
>Someone who prostitutes themselves is a prostitute. someone who does *thing* is *term for profession who does that thing*.

the term prostitute is for people who on a regular basis engage in sexual acts for money, if you term anyone who prostituted as a prostitute then it loses all meaning as nearly all women did this at some point .
>>
>>35092322
>amateur prostitute
Yeah, no. Unless you're really padding your hoe resume, that's not a thing.
>>
>>35092366
Sometimes it's good to know when to stop battling the windmill.
>>
>>35092366

Nah you're retarded because what you're saying doesn't make any fucking sense. You're essentially claiming that anyone who accepts money in return for a service is a professional at that service, which is demonstrably false. Kill yourself, autist.
>>
>>35092377
They literally said she prostituted herself you dumb fucking roastie. The entire point of the thread was that they were admitting she did something then denying the label that describes someone that does that thing. Jesus Tittyfucking Christ r9k is full of complete morons.
>>
>>35092402
But, anon, life is black and white. There's no such thing as extraneous circumstances or gray areas. Fuckin duh.
>>
>>35092377
>the term prostitute is for people who on a regular basis engage in sexual acts for money
>*term for profession who does that thing*.

>https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/prostitute
>https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/prostitute
>http://www.dictionary.com/browse/prostitute

You don't get to redefine words to fit your completely fucking wrong perspective you dumb fucking roastie. Are you mad because you were a prostitute in the past? Is that why you're so triggered by facts?
>>
>>35092420
>label that describes someone that does that thing
that's not what the word 'prostitute' means .its not a label for women who prostituted themselves it a label for women who do it regularly for money.
if there's a word for women who performed sexual acts not-regularly to further their career go ahead slap it on her.
i mean if a friend of yours says he'll introduce you to a prostitute , you'd expect to meet a woman you can pay to suck your dick, not some secretary that took it up the ass for a promotion one or twice and wants nothing to do with you.
you're just twisting the meaning's of words to suit you being buttblasted at that women for some retarded reason.
>>
>>35092378
If you accept money in exchange for sex, you're a prostitute. There is no gray area of non-prostitution based on how many times you do it.

"Oh I only killed one or two people. I'm not a murderer"
>>
>>35092402
The person who gave you money in exchange of a service, deemed you professional at delivering the expected service.
Otherwise, he wouldn't fucking you tp do the job

What is hard to understand about it ?
Stop responding, you embarrass yourself.
>>
>>35092420
>sold drugs to needy friends a few times in the past
I am a drug dealer
>won with some scratch offs once
I am a gambler
>I've had sex for for financial/professional gain
I am a prostitute
>I've picked up food for friends
I am a professional delivery driver
>I mow my grandads grass for five bucks (he insists)
I am a professional landscaper
>I sell brownies at a bake sale
I am a professional baker
>>
>>35092479
>its not a label for women who prostituted themselves it a label for women who do it regularly for money.

you are literally, verifiably, demonstrably incorrect. read a fucking dictionary you blathering retard.

>you're just twisting the meaning's of words to suit you

the irony is painful. also i couldn't give two shits about lana de ray. i'm just triggered by your willful ignorance.
>>
>whiteknights out in full force
ayy lmao she wont fuck you for defending her
>>
>>35092481
You're prostitution yourself, but you're not a prostitute.
Murder and prostitution have separate consequences. The more apt analogy would be "drug dealer".
>>
>>35092501
It all makes sense.
You sell drugs, you are a drug dealer i the law.
You prostitue yourself, you are a prostitute.

What is illogical about that ? Are you butthurt because you don't want to be labelled as a prostitute because you indeed prostituted yourself ?

What kind of a dumb logic is that ? You might want to get checked faggot.
>>
>>35092499
the person giving you the money thinking you're a "professional" has absolutely no bearing on you being a professional. the idea that someone would think that you were a professional before you do a job (because otherwise why would they pay you), thus you are a professional, doesn't make any fucking sense at all.

if that were the case literally anyone who can convince any other person to give them money for any service would be a "professional" in that service regardless of their own skill or qualifications and we would have no standards, certifications, education requirements or anything of the sort for any occupations.

being a prostitute however is not a learned skill or something you need qualifications or an education for, so it doesn't fall under the same rules. if you prostitute yourself you're a prostitute.

you're fucking dumb. kill yourself.
>>
>>35092548
What's illogical is that life isn't black and white. Even courts allow extraneous circumstances to be taken into account.
>>
>>35092501
remove all erroneous additions of the word "professional" from your post and it's all perfectly correct, yes.
>>
>>35092557
>if you prostitute yourself you're a prostitute

Finally, you fucking agree with what i said.
Go kys faggot, starting an argument for the sake of starting an argument only to confirm what i said.
>>
>>35092564
They allow circumstances but it doesn't change or dent the fact.
Regardless of circumstances, in the strict application of law, you sell drugs to your friend. You are a drug dealer.
You prostitute yourself, you are a prostitue.
>>
File: IMG_7895.jpg (174KB, 1024x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7895.jpg
174KB, 1024x728px
>>35092564
Not who you were replying to, but holy fuck what part of the autism spectrum do you fall on?
>>
>>35092525
>You're prostitution [sic] yourself, but you're not a prostitute.
Using the literal definition of prostitute, this makes no sense. If you murder one person, you are a murderer. If you accept money for sex from one person, you are a prostitute. If you sell illegal drugs to one person, you are a drug dealer. If you no longer do these things, the only thing that changes is the tense. You don't magically enter a state of having never been a murderer, prostitute, dealer, etc.
>>
>>35092578
i'm arguing with you because you incorrectly used the term "professional" not because we disagree on what a prostitute is you literal retard.
>>
>>35092118
but you dont get paid for that. also you dont help strangers move.
so your analogy would only make sense if she only fucked close friends, for free.

I think the correct term here would be "slut"
>>
>>35092575
I thought that the arguement was that prostituting yourself makes you a prostitute. Since there's no such thing as a "professional prostitute", adding professional would be redundant. But I had to add professional to the others just being a delivery driver one time doesn't make you a professional, and would be a false comparison to prostituting yourself one time.
>>
>>35091965
Normie here. I just posted this in my facebook squad chat. Everyone (including multiple girls) thought it was retarded and that if she whored herself out she was a whore. For reference these are some pretty liberal-moderate folks, so I don't know where someone would get an idea that prostituting yourself doesn't make you a prostitute. Some fringe tumblrfeminist opinion maybe.
>>
>>35092593
>in the strict application of law, you sell drugs to your friend. You are a drug dealer
Ah see its this black or white thing again. Very, very few judges (in America) adhere to a strict application of the law.
Extenuating circumstances are (almost) always taken into account.
>>
>>35092676

if you post on /r9k/ you're not really a normie, i'm sorry to tell you
>>
>>35091965
Bad analogy and wordy but in fairness it's a sound argument. I'm sure you have cook on your own but does that make you a chef? That girl has played mobile games but would you cal her a gamer or that was her hobby? More so she isn't prostitute in the career definition. It's a moot point over all, selling yourself with sex is like abortion, religion and politics where people are so charged and rooted in camp they side with their beliefs context be damned.
>>
>>35092609
Murder and prostitution aren't equivalent in terms of effect or consequence. If you've taken money for sex you've committed prostitution, you've prostituted yourself, but to be branded as a prostitute would be inaccurate.
>>
>>35092706
I fucking know that are attenuating circumstances, but they attenuate the fact. THEY DONT GET RID OF THE FACT.

You are still a drug dealer.
Example: here in europe, if you kill someone based on self defence.
Being it in self defence doesn't deny that you killed someone. You take the least sentence in the murderer category. In the strict definition of the law, you are a murderer.

Is it that hard to understand?
>>
>>35092750
No, it's easy to understand because murder has permanent consequences. Selling an eighth to a buddy is a single transaction. I sold drugs, but i'm not a drug dealer.
>>
>>35092060
>judging and non forgiving of others
>too bad the rest of the world doesn't follow Christ Like I do :^)

interesting perspective, but I am afraid you are a cuck
>>
>>35092293
shes an amateur whore then
glad we could agree
>>
>>35092293
this anon got it figured out
we can rape roasties a few times and it won't make us rapists
>>
What a false equivalence. She's right, just drinking alcohol doesn't make you an alcoholic, as that is related to an addiction. However, it is an addictive substance so proceed cautiously, but that is besides the point. Prostitution is definitionally fulfilled in her case: when you exchange currency for sexual favours, you are a prostitute.
>>
Women need a reason to have sex, men need a location - Steve Martin

This is very true. A girl will have sex with you for a ride to her house, for self esteem boost, or for money. As you get older you'll be a leper if you don't have a job or money, so get your shit together, not because girls suck but because you just have to.
>>
>>35093000
You WERE a prostitute. During that period in which intercourse for money was occurring.
Just because you do [verb] it doesn't make you a [noun].
>>
File: 20160919_015356-1.png (898KB, 834x1011px) Image search: [Google]
20160919_015356-1.png
898KB, 834x1011px
>>35093024
I'm sure Steve Martin approves of your interpretation of his joke.
>>
>>35093050
You should learn to read, anon.
>>
>>35093050
Are you familiar with the concept of resumes? If that was her previous profession, the timeline is irrelevant as that is not the point of contention: the issue is related to the definition of a prostitute being fulfilled, which was my assertion to begin with. You do not even attempt to refute it, you resort to a time-based stance. Allow me to respond.
Correct, I used to be a skydiving instructor, that does not mean I am still a skydiving instructor if I retire the job and find a new one, but that means that the definition of my employment was fulfilled/is listed on my resume. Again, make non-sequiturs all you want, but if Lana Del Rey sold her body for cash, then that is prostitution. You are arguing that she "used" to do it, that does not address the point. She used to do it, she plans to do it, she is doing it: irrelevant, as that is not the point of contention. Does the definition of prostitution fit the claim? If it does, then we can go forward with the timeline. I do agree with you, if she is currently not a prostitute, then we can accurately say that she used to be a prostitute. That does not make her (currently) a prostitute.
>>
>>35092015
Is that her actual name?
It sounds too ethnic for my liking.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (79KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.jpg
79KB, 800x800px
>>35093050
I raped many girls when i was younger.
But that doesn't make me a rapist since i grew out of this when i got older.
>>
>>35093111
That wasn't her previous profession.
>>
>>35093183
>paying for lay=/=non consensual intercourse
Cheers
>>
>>35093225
I'm arguing off of a yahoo answers post, my man. I say if it was true. Was Lana Del Rey previously a prostitute? If she was, then she was previously a prostitute by the definition of a prostitute. If she wasn't, then no dice.
>>
>>35091965
I guess it kind of makes sense, you can kill a couple of people without being classified as a serial killer.
>>
>>35093264
OK. I disagree, but this debate really isn't going anywhere. Let's change topics. Where are you from my dude.
>>
>>35093370
You wouldn't believe me: I'm from Prostitutesville.
What about my statement: Was Lana Del Rey previously a prostitute? If she was, then she was previously a prostitute by the definition of a prostitute. If she wasn't, then no dice.
Do you disagree with? Disagreement=/=rebuttal. If you withdraw yourself from a debate, you admit defeat by refusing to speak for your point.
>>
>>35093397
I disagree with your insistence that a single instance equals a profession. Say I have a leaky roof and I know someone that knows how to patch a roof. I pay them fifty bucks to patch/re-shingle a section.
A few weeks later a coworker has a similar issue and asks if I know any roofers. I suggest my friend because he knows his way around a roof. Would his diy practice and my paying for his work qualify him as legitimate roofer?
To me it might, seeing as he has the knowhow and patched my roof for cheap on his day off.
To my coworker he might not be, depending on his standards for experience and bona fides.
But the ultimate determination lies with my buddy. If he doesn't consider himself a roofer, who am I to argue?
This debate is >subjective. If you want to disagree with my perception of the circumstances surrounding whether or not LDR is a prostitute, was a prostitute, or once prostituted herself, then feel free.

What's Prostitutesville like? I'd imagine like Palookaville but with less (or more?) black eyes.
>>
>>35092168
Yes but there's no baggagae to being an electrician. When you go out and get fucked for money you are stepping over a line. You are now a separate class. You are a prostitute
>>
>>35093542
>I disagree with your insistence that a single instance equals a profession
Claim---->evidence. Again, do we know if Del Rey was a prostitute to begin with? If she was, how many times? If she even did it a few times to make rent, that still fulfils the definition of prostitution. It isn't a profession from a career pov, as that requires a sense of vocation, which is not really found in a sporadic endeavour, which is what I would classify Del Rey's alleged prostitution, especially if it is as you claim (a single instance).

>Say I have a leaky roof and I know someone that knows how to patch a roof. I pay them fifty bucks to patch/re-shingle a section.
>A few weeks later a coworker has a similar issue and asks if I know any roofers. I suggest my friend because he knows his way around a roof. Would his diy practice and my paying for his work qualify him as legitimate roofer?
Not as a career, no, but he is definitionally a roofer for the period in which he is employed by you/your friend. He isn't a skydiving instructor, he is a roofer. Legitimacy related to a licence? No. But the definition of a roofer is fulfilled. If he does it a few times just for spare cash, then I wouldn't classify it as a profession/career, I should have made it clear that that requires vocation; in her/roofer analogy's circumstance, I would classify it as an entrepreneurial endeavour of sorts.
>But the ultimate determination lies with my buddy. If he doesn't consider himself a roofer, who am I to argue?
Not true. Is your buddy a dictionary? Roofer: a person who constructs or repairs roofs. Once an individual does this, he is a roofer. I am a temporary roofer if I fix my own roof. Not vocationally, and not as an entrepreneur in this example, but for my own gain. Not licensed, not as an actual career/profession, but the definition is fulfilled. I cannot tell my friends at work that I was a swimming instructor over the weekend, I was an amateur roofer.
>>
>>35093615
You didn't answer my question about Prostitutesville.
>>
>>35093659
It doesn't exist. Your original question: ethnic/genetic origin or geographic location?
You are assuming I'm not a mixed-breed with no verifiable link to a people to begin with (you would be correct).
>>
>>35093178
No, she changed it to make herself stand out more
>>
>>35093673
I was talking about geographically, but honestly was more curious about your culture/environment.
>>
File: 23AndMe.png (263KB, 2162x1266px) Image search: [Google]
23AndMe.png
263KB, 2162x1266px
>>35093711
Canada. Not ethnically Canadian. Not my choice to be here. Take a guess. Environment is middle class, not upper middle. My culture? My philosophy, you mean, or my community's culture, or my people's general culture? Be specific.
>>
>>35093178
No she changed it when she became a hooker
>>
>>35093743
What would an ethnic Canadian be? Like aboriginals?
Middle class Canadian, sure, but what culture gave you your moral/ethical base? If it was your people's general culture or your community culture, please explain.
>>
File: 1getj5.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1getj5.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>35091965
>ywn hire her as a prostitute
>>
>>35093817
I bet you still could. Get her drunk, offer her some money and she'll suck your dick. Like the old days.
Once a whore, always a whore.
>>
>>35093178
It's Elizabeth Woolridge Grant
Lana Del Rey is Spanish for the kings wool
>>
>>35093797
Brits or French, most likely.
Aboriginals were conquered, they did not establish the dominion.
I believe in objective morals. Not heavily religious, but I do believe in creation by virtue of existence. In that, I essentially mean that there is a right and a wrong way to do things. Actions rooted in short-term time preferences and deteriorating/destroying your chances at building a healthy future/genetic line are actions I wish to stray away from. An example: do not fuck endlessly with all the women (implying I could) because it weakens pair-bonding skills and does not incentivize proper behaviour in society. Apply your actions to an ideal system. If they don't match, deviate from said activities. My culture did not influence me; instead, it was a mixture of modern subversive, amoral culture and my gradual dismay. It wasn't my people's culture, the Overton window applies to them, too. I am distant from said culture when I am distant from my homeland. A root cause for this is probably that aforementioned dismay. Kind of a Peter Hitchens moral pity for those who shoot up their problems then try and establish a framework designed to absolve agency from the individual.
I'm not really into philosophy morals, though. People who call themselves philosophers are not making it easy for the future people. What was required to be said has already been said. Anybody else who comes along is primarily interested in "refuting" what they (original minds) said that they just write something for the sake of it getting published. It is an obvious thing, at least for me. I don't care much about the extraneous and useless thoughts, such as some weird nihilism applied to your daily life.
>>
>>35093870
My stage name will be Sal De Roca.
>>
>>35093889
That was a really well thought out answer. What was the best movie you've seen recently?
>>
>>35093893
Mine will be Verga de la Rana.
>>
>>35093924
I don't watch movies. I haven't watched anything voluntarily, only out of social obligation (feigned interest, wasn't genuine) this year that I legitimately enjoyed. Not interested, I dislike actors faking it. I dig into their personal lives after the movie and I am always disappointed. Not interested in where that road ends.
>>
>>35093934
We should team up. Imagine the duets.
>>
>>35093962
What we're the films you legitimately enjoyed?
>>
>>35094009
>*were not we're
Phoneposter.
>>
>>35091992
But he didn't prior his mother's dead
>>
>>35094009
When I was younger (I am still young, I am still in uni) and more naive, I liked Dead Poets Society because of the rebellion and the eventual downfall of the character being lead astray by noble causes. Now that I am a little older, I see that chasing pipe dreams is useless and that his father wanted the best for him, but acting as an irrational teenager is a much better story. Poets and dreamers are fanciful professions, but lawyers, doctors, and engineers build society, the former defines it. Important, but not sustainable if you teach the stock of men to engage in such frivolous goals.

I guess the movie did achieve its goal: educate people on the human condition, even if the road is windy.

Still don't have an answer because I'm not really a movie guy. But if the purpose of the question was to prod at my tastes, I enjoy Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt.
I also own a huge copy of the following image.
>>
They wouldn't let me spell naive correctly, I hate this non-ASCII bullshit.
>>35094096
>>35094009
>>
>>35091965
Lana Del Rey is so beautiful, i don't understand why normies want to kill her so badly.

i want to kiss and caress her while protecting her from all the evils in the world
>>
>>35094096
DPS has a pretty moving speech towards the end of it. Robin Williams was an excellent dramatic actor. It's a shame he didn't do more of those films.
Would you say you enjoy films that explore the human condition?
>>
>>35094304
He was a great actor, yes. Again, curiosity killed the cat. I cannot abide by moral degeneracy deteriorating your own future (as I do not want to allow these to influence me in a negative light, nor my future family, nor my community, etc.), and Walt Whitman (O me, O life) was a faggot. What he says is... well, poetically phrased, but if you are alive and are not cognizant of your role in the world, as an actor, then you have no real purpose. Shakespeare already said it, basically.

>Would you say you enjoy films that explore the human condition?
I guess so. Again, not a movies guy.

I have to be up at 7:15 for commute and it is early in the morning already, I leave you with LDR's recent bit that motivated me to even post in this thread: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-NTv0CdFCk
>>
>>35094354
Before you go, let me recommend The Road as a movie to check out. I feel like you might enjoy it. Thanks for the dialog friend. Have a pleasant day.
>>
>>35094304
Oh, I liked Good Will Hunting. Enjoyed Robin Williams' educating young punks with life experience and honest teachings, the lovey-dovey stuff was okay for forming an emotional bond with the movie, but now that I am older and experienced what women are really like (the woman is no longer a mother, but a common whore), it has lost its appeal. I liked the masculine back-and-forth between generations, good stuff. Again, none of it matters as much because it isn't true. That always comes to bite me back in the butt so I dislike discussing film-related stuff because I know the actors are fallible.
>>
>>35094386
Already seen it. Good movie, but Viggo is a colossal faggot outside of the film industry. Much rather read than see the actors.
By the way, speaking of lovey-dovey stuff, that link is the epitome of youthful ignorance towards meaningful romantic bonding (i.e. fuelled by ephemeral meaninglessness and Facebook likes).
>>
File: 1468862253379.jpg (112KB, 629x484px) Image search: [Google]
1468862253379.jpg
112KB, 629x484px
>>35092060
>actually being a christ cuck
>>
>>35094386
Watchmen is good, too. I like the conflict between Rorschach and Ozymandias. Ozy was right, but delaying the inevitable is futile. Mussolini likened man and war with women and maternity; I find that a valid comparison, as mankind can only have his throne usurped by his own brethren, nothing else challenges his throne. Rorschach being all honesty and a clean moral character is admirable, but if the weak require a lie to keep them over until the next time they are on the brink, then so be it. It is a necessary consequence; very rarely do all things come out crystal clear on the other side. I feel like he wasn't really being very pragmatic.
>>
>>35091965
i like her even more now

slutty girls are the best, they're always the most chill and nice
>>
>>35091965
Hahahaha what a joke. Good to know that no matter how good she sings or how much money she makes, she'll always have Prostitution in her work history
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.