[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a /love/ thread?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

Can we have a /love/ thread?
>>
Love what? (you)?

Come on OP, you know only your mother loves you
>>
>>35091914
That isn't exactly what I wanted.
>>
>>35092004
there there OP.
Tell me why do you need this /love/ ?

Im not baiting, im actually curious.

You see im not seeking acknowledgement and love from others. Im totally comfortable with myself being alone. Its much easier.
>>
File: 1486597044388.jpg (139KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
1486597044388.jpg
139KB, 600x404px
>>35092175
It's just another "Depressed because of how life works" episode. Wish everything could be simple.
>>
>>35092224
Let me explain it better, I have no idea what I want to do with my future. I'm 19 and have no plans. I have no talents outside of vidya. Time is running out for me.
>>
I love you, friend. No matter who you are or what youve done, you are my friend. Reply to my post to get your love!
>>
>>35091895
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx3U6ivVM-o
>>
File: 1487682104777.jpg (9KB, 204x218px)
1487682104777.jpg
9KB, 204x218px
>>35092268
>time is running out
>at 19

Like how?
I mean, come on, you have just started to taste the real bitterness of live. Now you can fight your way trough to build yourself a decent life, or you can just die and wallow in your own filth, relying on others.

I could give you generic advises like go to a night school learn something that even remotely interest you and get the first job in that field so you have the money to move out and be independent but I wont.

What I know if you dont have a network of friends and acquaintances getting somewhere in life can be VERY difficult.

Good luck out there, life has still much left. Use it or just pull the plug.
>>
>>35092270
I love you too. Thank you <3
>>
>>35092344
Hard to do with many mental deficiencies. Much easier said than done. I'll probably pull the plug.
>>
>>35091895

I love her way too much and she has a boyfriend and it will never happen but I can't let it go.
>>
>>35092381
What mental deficiencies?

Anyways the choice is yours to make, i just stated what you can expect in life if you really dont have nobody to push you up in the ladder of society.

By the way, you live alone? Are you NEET? How come its the end of the line for you?
>>
>>35092435
GAD
Autism
SPD
Depression

I live alone yes. Parents pay the rent since they make good money. Yes I'm a neet. I just have no motivation to actually do anything. I don't even know fucking measurements or how to cook. Basic things in life that I don't even know. I feel like shit's not going to change.
>>
It all comes down to motivation. All these anons will give you useful advice/techniques to apply yourself and begin your path to financial and emotional success, but it won't matter if you do not execute.

Identify what your goal is. Mine is simple: make money.

Identify multiple sources of this, however small or insignificant. Open an account on redbubble and spend 30 minutes copy/pasting topical designs and let it accumulate some cash over the months. Research patreon and what kind of development will give you the best kind of return for the lowest investment(time of learning new skills).

Again, none of this will even matter unless you can lift yourself up and do it. You have to want it. If you do not stay motivated and productive, you will never make it.
>>
I have a long-time girlfriend, we live together and love each other very much. Life is good.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.