[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

worried imouto why have you forsaken us?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 17

File: 92d2499ce1e1fede3ee484e095371f47.jpg (273KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
92d2499ce1e1fede3ee484e095371f47.jpg
273KB, 800x1130px
lets try and get at least a smile from our imoutos today.

You can use this thread for any member of your family

mom/mother/cousin/sister/imouto/onee/aneki

Option 1
Go hug your sister and post results.

Option 2
You may also give her head pats or stare into her eyes and say "i love you".
If she is out of reach or you want to change your approach you may also text her 1 of the following lines.

1 - Ive always loved you.
2 - I'm in love with you.
3 - I love you.
4 - Why haven't we had sex yet?
5 - Would you ever give us a chance?
6 - Do you feel about me the way I feel about you?
7 - Ive hidden my feelings from you my whole life.
8 - Are you hungry want me to get you something?
9 - If we could do something together with no consequences what would we do?
0 - You are the one thing that keeps me sane in my life.
Dubs - I want to make love to you regardless of what other may think.
Trips - I want you to remember that no matter what you say I will always care about you. but the truth is I love you more than family... I want you.
Quads - Know that I am not joking! I am in love with you and want to be with you. I would never joke about this, and I want to be with you for the rest of my life.
Quints - I fell in love with you years ago... im taking a chance to tell you that despite of us being related you are the only person i ever see myself starting a family with.

Some of these can be played off as a joke just in case, but not all.
You can also use this thread if you are a sister looking to cuddle with your brother as well.

THIS THREAD MAY BE USED AS A ROLL OR A PRANK OR A SIMPLE SHOW OF EMOTION.

Regardless of your choice make sure to tell her how much you love her too!
Now go!
>>
Did it last thread. Sana didn't give a shit.
>>
File: 1479942962512.png (223KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479942962512.png
223KB, 500x500px
>>35091497
roll again then!

no rules prevent rerolls!
>>
>>35091539
Alright. Reroll.
>>
>>35091584
This won't work, she already knows I'm bullshitting.

What should I do?
>>
>>35091421
Anon, you're posting in a thread where one guy has literally gotten his sister pregnant

Speaking of, shouldn't Sadman know about the pregnancy result yet?
>>
File: 1479281159076.jpg (223KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479281159076.jpg
223KB, 1920x1080px
>>35091584
send her the quints.
>>
>tfw stole imouto's panties again
>>
>>35091672
smell good?

planning on fugging her?
>>
I'm gonna do something crazy.

I'm going to send her a dick pic.
>>
File: 1362919023865.png (2MB, 2558x2730px) Image search: [Google]
1362919023865.png
2MB, 2558x2730px
>>35091695
just send her that 5 you rolled you autist.
a dick pic isnt magic and wont do you any good.
>>
>>35091695
DO IT
Post results please.
>>
>>35091688
>smell good?

Like heaven.
I've jerked off while deeply inhaling from them four times today.
I love that she's started running again, it gets them nice and sweaty, if I'm quick to get them after she gets changed, they're still moist with sweat.

>planning on fugging her?

I don't think that'll ever happen.
>>
>>35091668
Gonna need a sauce on that anime

Is it siscon stuff?
>>
Result is pregnant

Made the decision to go home and tell my parents together.

I will be gone for a few days from here.
>>
File: 1333883330525.jpg (3KB, 126x116px) Image search: [Google]
1333883330525.jpg
3KB, 126x116px
>>35092938
F
You've made it bra
>>
>>35092938
Are you going to tell them you are the father?
>>
>>35092938
At least now you can cum inside her as much as you want
>>
>>35091476
Who the fuck put worried imouto in the OP? She was nothing more than a robot's fantasy

Goof job on the quints though, sounds good
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 500x281px
>>35091716
Holy shit, this made me tear up a bit. May that glorious wincest bro live long

>>35092938
Hope your father won't kill you immediately after telling them you got her pregnant. May Lady Luck bless you with good fortune on the tough road ahead.
>>
>>35092938
Was your life worth living? Considering you got to fug your beloved sister, it prolly was.

Here from Uruguay I give you my respects, Rest in Pepperoni Osaka.
>>
>>35092938
Where were you when OsakaSadman was killed by his father?
>>
>>35094271
It's not like anyone here knows anything about their parents.
>>
>>35094291
Osaka did mentioned in the previous thread that if he had to tell his parents that he got his own sister impregnated, they would kill him though, so there's that.
>>
>>35095135
That so? Well, RIP, then. He was living the dream, but we all gotta wake up eventually.
>>
>>35092938
I think that's a good decision.

Not much else to say really, other than good luck japan friend.
>>
This incest bs should be removed by mods.
>>
Not according to the rules
>>
>>35095650
>>35096517
oreoregairu
>>
File: Horse_cock.jpg (5KB, 186x250px) Image search: [Google]
Horse_cock.jpg
5KB, 186x250px
Gosh. Slow day today. Have some horse cock
>>
File: 1482394190_Tuki_Dance.gif (357KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482394190_Tuki_Dance.gif
357KB, 720x720px
Incest faggots are sleeping. Post furries
>>
>>35092938
Goodluck Osaka Sadman, my best of wishes and good fortune to you
>>
File: image_0.jpg (77KB, 1024x663px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
77KB, 1024x663px
They're still asleep! Post moar
>>
>>35092938
I'm going to miss you man, at least you lived the dream.
>>
Can you feel that?
>>
Okay I'm free until three: Guy with sister homo/gay/fag/etc. blah blah blah
So I've been trying to work boys into the conversation lately with little to no success, she reiterated that she wants a guy like be and gave me a funny look again and that's all I got before she started at me about why I don't have a girlfriend and I told her I was just lazy
In other news, I stubbed my toe and muttered "fuck" reflexively and she heard and now she's decided she can curse around though we typically don't since "if you said it I can say it"
>>
>>35099143
It's looking more and more like she's into you.
What'd you hit your toe on? How old did you say you two are, 17 and 19?
>>
>>35099143
When did you say you were going to fuck her?
>>
>>35099222
You ever seen a person close a door on their own toe? Yea but I'm gonna twenty in a little more than a week
She's made that comment before so it's nothing new and I'm already firm and not going anywhere with it
>>
>>35099143
>she reiterated that she wants a guy like be
Probably the most and least subtle way at the same time to tell you that she likes/wants you.
>>
>>35099302
Yea I know it's this annoying catch 22, it's so blunt and lacks any subtlety that you'd think it's just a compliment but at the same time it's really fucking on the nose
>>
>>35099287
>close a door on their own toe
I have done that one time in my life. Never again.

>She's made that comment before
She definitely wants you.

I'm not saying you should return her feelings anytime soon, but she's not going to be happy with anyone else. I doubt she'll move on.
>>
>>35099367
Unless she only sees you as a brother, whatever that means, and/or not even a man, there's no way to misinterpret that. Unless you're Bearguy, I guess.
>>
>>35099383
It's not like she's gonna be far and she's been talking about moving in with me if our parents allow it when I finally leave
>>35099387
Yea but how do I tell the difference?
>>
>>35099601
>Yea but how do I tell the difference?
>she's been talking about moving in with me
Are you Bearguy in disguise? I thought you weren't interested in her like that?
>>
>>35099601
Why are you so against being in a relationship with her? It'd make her really happy. Don't you want your little sister to be happy? It doesn't have to be sexual, you could kiss and go out on dates for a few months until you're ready to get more intimate.
>>
>>35099627
I'm not whatsoever and I'm not Brendan, I just don't want to hurt her or do anything to harm our relationship
I gotta go I'll be back before five if I post today
>>
>>35099680
Five in what time zone?
>>
>>35099680
>I'm not whatsoever
So just do whatever you've been doing all along. Like I said, she'll either bring it up eventually, and then you discuss it. Or she won't, and then there won't be anything to talk about.
>>
Check out this super original imouto bump.
>>
>>35100527
How much are you selling it for?
>>
>>35099664
And what does that accomplish?
>>35099692
Eastern US
>>35099759
I feel like that's best but I feel like she's too timid. I'm the person she talks to about her feelings but I don't know about this
I'm gonna let it lie but I don't think she'll tell me so we'll just hang out in my room today again while she calls me a variety of terms for homosexuals because at this point I think she's forgotten my name
>>
>>35101170
>what does that accomplish?
Making her happy without "ruining your relationship." If you date for a while and feel like you won't work as a couple, then she'll be thankful that you at least gave it a try. Or maybe you'll like it and want to take it further.
>>
>>35101254
That actually makes some sense maybe she realizes she doesn't like our relationship like that and thanks me for giving it a shot
And I'm very doubtful I'd like it
>>
>>35101307
>And I'm very doubtful I'd like it
Emma said she'd never feel that way about Pat, and look how that turned out
Ask her out on a date
>>
>>35101360
I'm not gonna ask her out but if she opens up to me I probably won't just flat out deny her
>>
>>35101170
>>35101307
If you think she'll take forever to ask you, then obviously you'll be the one that does something. You'll have to be blunt with her, and just ask her if she likes you like that.
>she calls me a variety of terms for homosexuals
Considering this she'll more likely brush it off than actually tell you, and if she avoids it she'll probably be encouraged to be serious and talk to you about it. At which point you can reject her. Someone will have to make a move, otherwise this game will take a long time to finish.
>>
>>35101395
Wasn't she gonna stay in your room for one whole week? Or am I confusing you for other anon?

What do you plan to do with her during that time, watch movies or stuff? A few years ago a cousin of mine stayed in my room for like 3 days and at the end of it I was pretty worn out.
>>
>>35101469
>At which point you can reject her
No, he's gonna try dating her for a while, like a good brother
>>
How is everyone doing? I'm just battling with some emotional pulls because I'm really starting to miss home. Other than that and not really wanting to get out of bed, ever, I'm okay.
>>
>>35101518
That sounds cruel. Why lead her on like that?
>for a while
Like she's a used condom or something. If he does it, it's only gonna give her false hope. Why bother starting something you don't plan to finish?
>>
>>35101547
Have you been doing lewd things with your brother?
>>
>>35101547
Did you already take your mid-terms? Also, do you and your brother have plans for spring break?
>>
>>35101547
>not really wanting to get out of bed, ever
Why, is your brother in bed with you?

I'm feeling alright, got a job interview set up for next week. Ate some pizza, that was good.

How's your school work going?

>>35101622
Because it could give her some closure and help her move on. Or he'll like it and they'll become an actual couple.
>>
>>35101547
I'm doing ok.
> I'm really starting to miss home.
Didn't know you were a first year.

>and not really wanting to get out of bed,
Why? Is it because of the missing home thing?
>>
>>35101682
>closure
A rejection will do that instantly, instead of pointlessly wasting her time.
>>
File: g4h20.jpg (331KB, 700x932px) Image search: [Google]
g4h20.jpg
331KB, 700x932px
>>35101547
Never getting out of bed sounds fun, if only I could bag groceries from home.

Nothing really to report from me, I'm 90% sure Em's best friend walked into the store at some point and left without me noticing, clearly I'm being spied on.
>>
>>35101518
Just considering it
>>35101469
I won't pry at anything if she comes to me with it she does and I'm not gay she just calls me homo because I guess that's what happens when you live in a house with four guys
>>35101475
I just go about my day with her there I'm used to her being glued to me
>>35101547
Hey on the bright side you're doing something I wasn't brave enough to do
>>
>>35101622
Not if he approaches the situation with an open mind. Its more about giving her a shot rather than telling her flat out that her feelings are wrong. If its not meant to be the relationship will fall apart naturally and they can go back to the way they were. If his sister is right, and there really is something there, he can choose how to handle the situation from there.
>>
>>35101657
Some. I just haven't been feeling good these last few days. It's a lot more him coming to my room to cuddle and watch something than anything else.

>>35101663
Not yet but they're on their way. I'm probably going home for spring break.

>>35101682
Fine, I'm doing it. I probably slacked off more than usual this week.

>>35101684
Yeah I'm still 18 too.

It just doesn't really seem worth it sometimes.

>>35101734
Which is? I'm sorry but I really only read HSG's posts because they're like something out of a romance novel. He seems like the perfect man in all possible ways.
>>
>>35101797
>her feelings are wrong
Subjective. But he's already shows his reluctance in this, it all just seems like it'll end up a big waste of time.
>>
Guys I've been out for a bit but I'm reading Sadman knocked up his sister.

What the fuck happened?
>>
>>35101813
>Which is
Go to college I never mentioned it
>>
>>35101813
>perfect man
>won't fuck his sister
I thought you'd understand, out of all people.
>>
>>35101919
Sadman knocked up his sister
>>
>>35101919
They had sex. That's usually how pregnancies happen.
>>
>>35101919
As soon as Sadman's sister came back home, they had sex and sadman came inside after that they kept having unprotected sex and he kept cumming inside by the time he realized his sister could be pregnant and wanted to do something about it, it was too late she already is pregnant.
>>
>>35102065
He did mention something about birth control pills or whatever being weaker in Japan.
>>
>>35092938
Good luck - I hope all goes well for you two
>>
Lucy, how has it been around your sister since her 'confession'?
>>
>>35101897
>But he's already shows his reluctance in this, it all just seems like it'll end up a big waste of time.
I don't see it being a potential waste of time as a huge negative. Especially when it could mean so much to his sister. Also, even though he is reluctant, they seem to get along pretty well already and genuinely enjoy each other's company. I doubt he is just going to be miserable the whole time. He doesn't have much to loose by going through with it. He just needs to give her a bit of his time. If he feels he want's to stop after giving it an honest try, he can call it quits and they can know for sure if a deeper relation is really impossible. On the flip side, this could be something really important to his sister. Giving her the chance to express how she feels and see this through could mean the world to her and maybe even help her move past her feelings.
>>
>>35101944
Oh.

I didn't really have any other options unless I wanted to work a bad job or just be a housewife. That doesn't help when you have no skills other than being able to do well in school and have no grace, house skills, don't like children much, and self sabotage with guys unlike anyone else.

>>35101957
But it's why he won't do it that makes him so amazing. He has so much resolve and it's all just to help give his sister the world.
>>
>>35102529
Is he not a part of the world
>>
>>35102493
Alright, say he dates her and decides to call it quits.
>past her feelings
The whole "better to have loved and lost" thing is total bullshit. It seems to be like that sort of stuff is more likely to worsen their relationship
>>
I love it when people get baited really hard and don't even realize it
>>
I got five minutes
>>35102493
>>35102677
I'll cross that bridge when I get there and see how it goes
>>35102529
Don't get so down on yourself you seem like a nice girl
>>
>>35102677
>past her feelings
The point is that neither of them can be entirely certain if a relationship is impossible at this point. Going on a few dates would give them a better idea as to how a relationship could work or fail. Right now, she probably has a whole list of reasons why they would work well together. She maybe blinded to or unaware of the reason a relation would not work. Going through this could help her see them for herself and reevaluate her position. On the other hand, this would also be her chance to show her brother that a relationship would be viable. Either way, both parties become better informed and can make a better judgement call

>The whole "better to have loved and lost" thing is total bullshit. It seems to be like that sort of stuff is more likely to worsen their relationship
That more so depends on how far they get into the relationship. If they go on a few dates for a week and and they really are incompatible, they'll start to see the problems early on. If they break it off soon after, she'll likely not be vary emotionally invested and it won't be as big of a deal.
>>
>>35103290
>she'll likely not be vary emotionally invested
Unless she is from the beginning. If you hype something up, thinking it to be the best thing ever, you'll expect it to be, or even better than that. Anything less is just gonna massively disappoint. I really can't tell how into him she is, but if it's like that... Well, I guess she's gonna be disappointed.
>>
>>35103290
>>35103383
guise stahp
>>
>>35102529
Did you finally get on birth control? If so what type and how soon can your bro creampie you again?
Also, when are you going scare your brother by trapping him in a leg-lock when he cums and make him think he got you preggers then reveal you were on birth control while he's in the middle of another panic attack?
>>
>>35103383
>Unless she is from the beginning.
He also has the option to express his doubts and worries before they move forward. He just needs to let her know that, if they decide to more forward despite the issues they may run into, he will still give her his best effort.

>Well, I guess she's gonna be disappointed.
If he ultimately decides to turn her down, either option he choose is going to result in her being disappointed. At least this way she gets more closure, as she'll have a reason why the relation won't work instead of thinking her feeling are being ignored. She may also just be happy that her brother took her seriously and was willing to give her a shot.
>>
File: 1484958070928.jpg (39KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
1484958070928.jpg
39KB, 500x442px
>>35091476
I'm not dead, just really busy. But I'll give you guys an update on whats gone on with me and Bro.

>Bro won $20,000 on a scratch off lottery ticket
>Well, it was like $14,000 after taxes
>He bought 12 acres of land to build a house on. He wants to start homestead there with a big garden and chickens and stuff. He wants me to eventually move in with him :D
>Its been three weeks since I lost my virginity. And no, I'm not pregnant.
>We're going to go camp out there for a week once the weather warms up and start work on building.

2017 is looking like a good year ;)
>>
>>35104092
>2017 is looking like a good year ;)
Only if you both stop smoking
>>
>>35104092
That's not enough money to build a house though
>>
>>35104092
>$14,000 bought 12 acres

What the fuck
>>
>>35104169
Obviously he's gonna be like those homesteaders on TV that certainly aren't staged at all
>>
>>35104125
It's not like we smoke that much, it takes me two days to go through a whole pack, and Bro only smokes three or four a day.

>>35104169
Yeah, most of it went into buying the land, I think he had about $500 left out of his winnings, but he's still working so he's going to slowly work on it over the next year. He and dad are going to do most the work themselves.

>>35104358
It's nice rural land in the middle of nowhere, even has a pretty creek on the east side. Kind of grown up with bushes and trees, but that was what he wanted it for, hunting.
>>
>>35104495
Any amount of smoking is too much.
And I still don't believe you at all.
>>
>>35104495
What state are you guys in?
>>
>>35104092
>He wants to start homestead there with a big garden and chickens and stuff
What the fuck. How long has this been going on anyway? Wasn't he like a shut-in or whatever before this?
>>
>>35104536
Smoking's fine, diet is more important. As long as you aren't smoking a cig every twenty minutes.

>>35104581
Kentucky

>>35104643
He's always wanted to be a farmer, since both our grandfathers were tobacco farmers until like 2002. He likes the woods, when he was a shut-in, the only reason he'd go out was to go deer or turkey hunting with dad or our uncles. He's killed like 15 or 20 deer and a few turkeys since he was 13. I don't see how he can stand touching deer blood and guts, dad tried to show me how to skin a deer once and I threw up.
>>
>>35104846
>Smoking's fine
Alright, try saying that when you've got lung cancer and a toothless mouth
>>
File: 1360179515119.jpg (37KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1360179515119.jpg
37KB, 300x225px
>>35104846
>Smoking's fine
My mom's a smoker, I can barely fucking breathe whenever she lights up a cig. And it smells forever after. I hope you stop that shit when you're pregnant.
>>
>>35104846
>Kentucky
>Incest

Not helping the stereotype of that state
>>
>>35105014
I know, right? More like Incestucky.
>>
So is no one going to bump.
>>
>>35104880
>>35104914
>buying the liberal propaganda

>>35105057
I like Kinfucky better lol
>>
>>35106273
Even if it didn't cause tons of health problems, it's still fucking disgusting
>>
>E: So *Em's friend* saw you at work today
>P: Oh, yeah, I think I saw her too, didn't get a chance to say hi
>E: She didn't wanna talk to you, she was buying tampons :P
>P: Gotcha
>E: She said you were eating lunch with some girl
>P: That's probably H*****
>E: Do you always eat with her?
>P: Not always, don't get jealous
>E: Hah, I'm not, but should I be?
>P: Nope, she's weird
>E: Okaaay, well, tell her she can hang out with us sometime
>P: I dun wanna
>E: Okay then, geez :P

Also smoking's probably a bad idea, and I hope OsakaBaka will be a good dad and husband.
>>
>>35106399
Come on, set up a play date with Emma and H.
Or a fuck date.
>>
>>35106399
Did you fuck Em yet?
>>
>>35106474
>>35106536
I mean a fuck date is probably imminent, but H will not be participating.
>>
>>35106590
you should tell H that Em wants to meet her
>>
>>35106590
Follow Sadman's footsteps and impregnante Em tonight.
>>
>>35106399
>Em's BF said she would support their relationship
>Now she's stalking Pat
>Onee-chan is coming around
>H is a given
>Still denies a harem
Either Em's the bottom bitch in your harem or your the bottom bitch in her harem.
>>
>>35106730
She could always play the "Whoops I got raped by an unknown assailant in a walmart parking lot at 1am but I don't want to call the police about it because i may or may not have been consensual" card.
>>
>>35106874
>her harem.
that is haram
>>
>>35106590
Now that you told your big sister and Em's best friend about your relationship, is there anyone else you and Em plan on telling? When you finally have kids, do you think you will tell them about your relationship at some point? Also, if you plan to keep a close relationship with your big sister, do you think her husband would make a big fuss about you and Em being together? Do their kids already know that you are brother and sister?
>>
>>35107553
>Do their kids already know that you are brother and sister?
Excuse me?
>>
>>35107675
Do the kids that Pat's sister and her husband already have already know that Pat and Em are brother and sister? They could be too young or just know them as uncle Pat and aunt Em and haven't thought about if Em and Pat are related by blood or marriage.
>>
>Showered with Emma
>She started out by reminiscing about all the times we showered together as kids again
>Then she felt the need to tell me all about the one time she can remember bathing with our sister, and asked if I ever got to
>I replied in the negative, she seemed surprised
>E: Haha, I'm sorry, guess it's too late now :P

I might need to legitimately ask her to stop doing this, I'm starting to actually mind it. Lewd is still imminent, she just forgot about a load of laundry that needs drying.

>>35106730
I'll pass, for now.

>>35106874
A harem with one girl I actually want to be with hardly sounds like a harem.

>>35107553
>anyone else
Nope.
>Will you tell your kids about your relationship at some point?
I still don't really know how to approach this. I wanna be honest with them, but I don't know how well they'll handle the knowledge.
>her husband
I highly doubt he'll give me the time of day if he finds out what we're doing, but I don't see him going crazy or calling the cops if our sister tells him not to.
>Do their kids already know that you are brother and sister?
I mean, they're not stupid.
>>
>>35107838
I mean, they're 13 and 7, I'm pretty sure at least one of them understands what an uncle/aunt is.
>>
>>35108091
> she just forgot about a load of laundry that needs drying.
Lay her on top the dryer while its on and shaking, and fuck her.
She'll love it. Trust me.
>>
>>35108168
>Lay her on top the dryer while its on and shaking, and fuck her.
>She'll love it. Trust me.
Can confirm, please do this
>>
>>35108091
>>35108117
Alright, I'm not sure if you ever mentioned their ages before. I guess you don't really have to worry about telling them anything until you and Em start having kids yourselves, unless you plan on telling them earlier.
>>
>Her friend came over today again
>I can't stand her sometimes, but she's one of our closest friends
>Known her as long as my sister has
>She met my sister by failing to pull her pants down, which resulted in H punching her
>They somehow became friends from that little altercation
>Asked me the usual while I'm busy painting
>When am I going to stop playing with my "Transformers"
>And when am I finally getting hitched and moving out
>"Why would I need anyone else when I already have H?"
>oh wait
>She starts cracking up and calling me a goober
>I'm sitting here trying to play it off and laugh with her
>Yeah, no. I'm glaringly obvious about my embarrassment
>Catched the warmest smile coming from my sister

Guess she really enjoyed hearing that. It felt nice to blurt it out, regardless how embarrassing her friend made it for me. I'm just biding my time for her to leave so we can sleep.
>>
>>35109383
>>She met my sister by failing to pull her pants down, which resulted in H punching her
Fucking what.

In what fucking context does that ever make sense?
>>
>>35109585
Recess in second grade was a weird time from what she can recall.
>>
>>35109585
>In what fucking context does that ever make sense?
Two females
>>
Hey, it's the person who's in love with her younger brother here again.

Here's the situation at present: I drove down in the afternoon after I took my last midterm (A midterm on Friday was really weird, to say the least, otherwise I would have come down Thursday night) and I've been back home for a few hours now. My parents left about an hour after I got home to go on their camping trip, so it's just me and my brother here in the house now.

I had a lot of plans. I had so many plans. I was going to wear revealing clothing, I was going to snuggle up close to him, I was going to get touchy feel, I was going to do so many things to push limits and see how far I could go with him. But now that I'm actually here with him, in the house, alone, I'm finding all of that courage and determination flying out the window. It's one thing to be able to say that I want to do all of this, but...

I don't know if I can actually try to do these things with my younger brother. I want to, I really do want to, but God almighty, the fear I'm feeling right now. I love him so much, I want to be with him, but my heart is just gripped with terror and anxiety.

For those of you who have gone all the way with your siblings, was there any particular way you got over these sorts of feelings?

We're planning on watching a movie together here in a bit, so I'll see what I can do then, if anything.
>>
>>35104846
>KY
Shiiiiieeeeet, me too. Can I come live on your homestead with you guys? I'll clean up animal poop and stuff.
>>
>>35110019
Just go for it, don't let fear and nervousness stop you. You'll never be with him if you let fear stop you from doing anything. I believe in you, now go get him!
>>
>>35110019
Ask him if he'd like to sleep in the same bed tonight
>>
>>35109383
>When am I going to stop playing with my "Transformers"
KEK, this kills the beargguy.

>"Why would I need anyone else when I already have H?"
>Catched the warmest smile coming from my sister
Damm, thats adorable.

>>35110019
Come on, you can do it, you said you're close, I doubt he would find it weird or judge you if you try any of those things.
>>
>>35110110

I know, I'll just...

My parents allow us to drink their alcohol, so I might need some "liquid courage", so to speak. Maybe just a shot or two, not enough that I'll be incoherent and such.

>>35110220

We'd already planned on that. I think I've mentioned before that he's always been a meek sort of person, so he used to crawl into my bed if he had a nightmare or was scared or anything of the sort. Even if he's not a kid anymore, it's still something we like to do.
>>
>>35110019
I just ran head first into it, and into my sister. Then again, the feeling was there from both of us and we were just dancing around the bush until someone made a move.

Just do it. Though I may not be the best person to take advice from.
>>
>>35110290
If you think you'll need it, then drink some, maybe give him a bit too, but I know you can manage without it
>>
>>35110337
>I just ran head first into it, and into my sister.
I don't think I ever read the begining of your story, how did you make your relationship with your sister happen?
>>
>>35110019
Did you already let him know that you had something important you needed to talk to him about?

Go over what you want to talk about before in your head in broad strokes. Don't plan anything too detailed or long. Let him know how nervous you are and ask him to bear with you. Let him know that you aren't expecting anything from him, but this is something import that's been effecting you for a while and you need to get it off your chest. Keep in mind who you are talking to. He's your brother, he's going to love you no matter what and will bear with whatever stumbling or anxiety you have. Take as much time as you need when you talk to him.

For now,just enjoy the movie together. Snuggle up on the couch together and get close. Maybe that will help you to be less nervous around him in the future. Consider asking him to talk after the movie.

Also, you should consider namefagging at this point.
>>
>>35110388
We've been having these feelings for each other for a very long time, and we both jumped the shark around October when we kissed.

The entire month was filled with avoidance and just ignoring what happened until I started posting in these threads and finally asked her where we were standing on the whole situation. Both of us finally opened up, and that she has been feeling the same way about me for as long as I have, and we eventually started dating.
>>
>>35110693
I'm still surprised she hadn't raped you already
>>
>>35110290
Careful not to get too wasted and carried away and end up having sex
>>
>>35110722
Hey, maybe I'll wake up with her on top of me one of these mornings. Then again, why would she ever do that?
>>
>>35110806
Have you had sex again?
>>
>>35110950
No, but we have been building and painting a plastic model. That's kinda close to sex.
>>
>>35111034
Wew lad. Getting soaked over here.
>>
>>35111034
Damm son, can't wait for H to get tired of your shit and rape you 24/7.
>>
>>35111146
>H is actually H from an alternate timeline and they're gonna join forces to build the world's largest sex dungeon
>>
>>35111051
A couple that builds together, stays together.
>>35111146
I've done nothing wrong.
>>
>>35111034
For a couple just discovering sex, you seem to not be very excited about it. Do you not have a lot of sexual urges? Are you nervous about it at all? Are you still planning for H to take the lead and move at her pace? Have you two been doing other sexual activities like oral, touching each other or being naked around each other?
>>
>>35111570
They probably watch each other molest gundams in various states of undress.
>>
>>35111570
>Nervous about it at all
Deathly. I guess I should man up and just take the lead instead of following behind her, but I feel more comfortable like this. Guess I'm a wuss. For other sexual activities? We've have been sleeping together half-naked, and fooling around in bed a bit.
>>
>>35109689
I started talking to this one guy after she cut me off in class and we got in an argument and sent to the office and he apologized for cutting me off and I apologized for saying "ec-fucking-xcuse me, was I not talking?" but my school was pretty lax so I got away with that one and we laughed it off
We didn't talk after that summer though, he was kinda cool but whatever
>>35111034
Shit guess I'm picking up a hobby
>>
>>35111926
>Shit guess I'm picking up a hobby
Remember to build them with your dad for maximum pleasure
>>
>>35111926
It's great. Working with each other and seeing it all come together is a great feeling. Also, her friend won't go away. I just want to feel the warmth of her bed already.
>>
>>35112093
Just snuggle with both of them
>>
>>35111987
I'm imagining that conversation right now
>"Dad you wanna build models with me?"
>"Is it Legos? Cause if it ain't Legos I ain't building shit"
He likes Legos, he might be a little retarded but I love him
My mom would see it's something Japanese and say something about a third bomb... she's like that
>>35112093
Hit her friend
>>
>>35112137
>Hit her friend
Laura I'm starting to think you're not the best at giving advice
>>
>>35112163
Come on that's a joke, it works but it's a joke
I could probably give some decent advice if I tried, but what am I supposed to say about her friend being there? It's better than "throw her out the window" or "threesome"
>>
>>35112137
>Laura's mom is /pol/

>>35112163
She couldn't even fuck her dad, of course she sucks at giving advice.
>>
I don't have a younger sister by blood, but I do have a younger friend who is very much like a sister to me. Will that work~?
>>
>>35112109
>snuggle with one of our closest friends
She's like a sister to me, man. Yuck.
>>35112214
I like your jokes, so thank you. I'm afraid of her to do that. She likes to knee your thigh when you're least expecting it since she's into hit back rules.
>>
>>35112296
whats the age gap, anon? how long have you known each other and are you secretly in love with her?
>>
>>35112296
Yeah, go for it. Just don't be surprised if she accepts your "feelings."
>>
>>35112232
Oh yea my mom's whole side of the family is German as fuck, not Jewish, but not the blonde haired blue eyed kind. My dad jokingly called her a Nazi one time and they had to explain the Holocaust to an elementary schooler
She's a bit crazy, she told me she used to go to school everyday with a broken brick in her bag after her friends shoes got stolen, she literally stole a brick and broke it on rocks because it's more dangerous like that, I'm not fucking with her
>>35112310
Actually hit her now, she did that shit to me I'd kick her in her fucking ribs
How tall is she?
>>
>>35112341
I'll hold you up if she's too tall for you to reach by yourself
>>
>>35112326
8 years, also 8 years, and no, I have a boyfriend and don't see her that way, age gap aside.

>>35112337
She won't, she's in love with a nice boy that isn't me.
>>
>>35112366
Whoops, forgot to say, I'll go do it now! Trip for easier understanding~

I'll give her a hug, stare into her eyes, tell her I love her, then kiss her on the cheek. I don't think anything unusual will happen because I do that all the time already.
>>
>>35111829
>We've have been sleeping together half-naked, and fooling around in bed a bit.
What exactly are you two doing? How has this not lead sex? Why is she not pregnant right now?

If you're going that far, what's stopping the situation from escalating? Does one of you stop it when things start to heat up?
>>
>>35112408
>Why is she not pregnant right now?
You're assuming a lot of things right now anon
>>
File: 1443922241814.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1443922241814.gif
2MB, 320x240px
Yep, went exactly as I expected. She just laughed, hugged me back, blushed when I said "I love you" and kissed her cheek, and returned the phrase to me, then hugged me tighter.

This is what gets you guys off, right~?
>>
File: 1487285924815.jpg (68KB, 578x818px) Image search: [Google]
1487285924815.jpg
68KB, 578x818px
>>35112341
5'7"
I'd rather keep my thighs, so I'll just keep on waiting. Also, don't knock the Lego option.
>>35112408
Just the usual rubbing. I've been the cock block multiple times. She's actually gotten angry with where we were going with this a while back, but we've been on a steady pace since then.

I'm just slow.
>>
>>35112560
Fucking hell why are people so fucking tall
>>35112363
Okay, I'll put on edgy teenager girl goth boots, and while I'm at it I'll die my hair and blast the 1975
>>
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dcu2Dsnvk6M0&ved=0ahUKEwjDk5qvyqrSAhVr0oMKHeqTB-wQo7QBCCAwAw&usg=AFQjCNGac9IK-l06rDbgS0uDK5bXvnp1bg&sig2=Xownn6uwjiih6LNZzpPkAQ theme song
>>
>>35112660
Wow you're really good at this
>>
>>35112645
>5'7"
>Tall

What the fuck
>>
>>35112681
she is smol
>>
>>35112310
You're supposed to snuggle with sisters.
>>
>>35112681
Now you're calling someone I think of as tall short
AHHHHHHH
>>
>>35112832
5'7" is tall for a woman, but short for a man, that's probably what they meant.
Or they were just teasing you, it is kinda fun
>>
>>35112791
Well, not today. She's gone and I'm taking my rightful spot.
>>35112645
That's tall? Damn. I remember you being a bit shorter than my sister.
>>
>>35112946
Laura's about 5'3" She's a bit smol
>>
>>35112941
I know it's a joke and it's funny admittedly
One day I'm gonna get on and tell you all about my growth spurt to 6'8" and start dunking on you all, it'll be my own little Columbine
>>35112946
Yea I'm like 5'3", didn't you say your sister was about the same?
>>
Ok, I asked the same thing last thread, but it was already close to 500 posts so I guess not a lot of people saw it.

Do you guys watch any shows with your siblings/family?

inb4 Game of Thrones/Oreimo
>>
>>35113041
An inch taller. Also, isn't 20 around the age people stop growing?
>>35113046
We've watched Gundam Build Fighters together and currently watching Gundam Unicorn. We're also going through Bates Motel together.
>>
>>35113046
Whenever the new seasons come out in Netflix my dad and I watch Archer
>>35113144
Girls stop growing around 14 max, so it's game for me
>>
I like short girls but get tall ones sometimes, fewer like them
>>
>>35113046
I watch mr. Pickles with my lil sis
>>
>>35110584

Yeah, a name seems good. Sorry, folks, I'm not very original.

Anyways, so, the movie ended a while ago, and... Well, let me start from the beginning.

After I finished with my last post, we settled down a little bit afterwards to start the movie. I wore - as some of you suggested - somewhat revealing clothes; namely, a pair of cotton shorts and a low-cut shirt, without a bra. I felt really, *really* embarrassed wearing that, since I don't think I've ever actually worn anything that skimpy around him; at the very least, not intentionally, and not with a goal in mind like that.

We settled down on the couch together to watch the movie - it was a dumb horror flick, we watch those together to laugh at the silliness and the cheesiness - and I pulled him up close for "familial couch cuddles"; he didn't object too much, of course, since it's a thing that we've done plenty of times before, even as the two of us got older. I don't think the low cut shirt did much work, though, since I only caught him looking there maybe once or twice, and he didn't seem to have any real reaction to it. I guess that "older sister's breasts" doesn't do much, considering how many times he's already seen me naked in his life.

I did start trying to... Push things further, though, albeit to a limited degree. For example, I let the hand that I had wrapped around him and holding him close sort of... Wander around a bit on him, though not to the point of groping any part of him - though it certainly took a lot to resist doing that, let me tell you folks - but more just kind of, yet a gain, a very "familial" sort of stroking. He didn't seem to mind, too much, though, given that I didn't outright start feeling him up; he did shift and move around a bit as I started to caress a little too firmly or on more sensitive areas, so I thought he might be uncomfortable, which caused me to stop for a bit. After I cautiously started to move my hand around again, though, he seemed to be fine with it.
>>
>>35113729

As the movie went on I eventually managed to get him to lay his head on my lap - though, unfortunately, I had to put a pillow between him and my bare thighs just so that I wasn't being *too* obvious with what I was trying to do. At that point I just started to do more normal stuff, like play with and ruffle his hair and stuff a bit, though I also kept my hands going on his upper body as just sort of "sisterly love touches" and silly stuff like that. I mainly just sort of massaged his shoulders, his back, his arms, squeezing down a bit at points. It wasn't too much different than what I've normally done, but just with a bit more intensity than usual.

Now, though, here comes the important part. I was, of course, watching him a lot more than I was watching the movie, and I noticed that, at various parts of our cuddling together, he seemed to...

Well, he seemed to have an erection underneath his pajama pants.

I honestly don't know how to interpret this. On one hand, I want to be optimistic and think that he may have, well, you know, been turned on by the way that I was touching him, that he liked it, that he enjoyed it and that he might want to be touched more by me like that; but on the other hand, I'm also feeling very pessimistic, thinking that it was just a natural teenage boy thing, that he wasn't actually attracted to me, his sister, myself, but was rather just feeling aroused by a girl - any girl - having her hands on him, and that he wouldn't *actually* want me to go any further than him, and it was just some kind of awkward erection that he didn't really want to have.

I mean, what would all of you people say? What do you think it means?
>>
>>35113748
If he had an erection, then that means he's at least thinking about you in a sexual manner, which is a good sign. Even if he doesn't want to think like that because you're his sister, keep it up and he'll be more okay with thinking of you as a woman instead of a sister.

For reference, how big are your breasts?
>>
>>35113824

C-cups.
>>
>>35113849
Alright, you can use that to your advantage. Try pressing them against him while you're cuddling or when you're sleeping together.

Did you end up drinking any alcohol?
If you're feeling really brave, try accidentally letting him see them after you shower or something.
>>
>>35113899

I had two shots, yeah; it was enough to make me tipsy, but, as you read, it wasn't enough to inhibit my decision making skills to the point where I took him then and there on the couch, as appealing of an idea as that may have seemed.

I'll try that though, like you said, pushing them up against him. We're going to be sleeping together in my old bed tonight, so I'll see what happens then. We're probably going to be heading to sleep pretty soon, so I'll let you folks know how things went, when I come back to post tomorrow morning.
>>
>>35113292
How was season 7? I haven't gotten around to watch it

>>35113748
Take in mind that random boners are pretty normal in teenagers, and you don't necessarily need to be aroused to have one, sometimes it just springs up and won't go down.
>>
>>35114014
Alright, hope your cuddling goes well. Don't be afraid to try touching his morning wood if he has any.
>>
>>35114036
7 isn't on Netflix yet
>>35114014
Yea from experience going slow is definitely the better option
>>
Does anyone have enough info to put together a smol chart. Obviously College Girl anchoring the group with her massive size.
>>
>>35114364
>massive size

I am just a giant barrel of lard after all.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/12413384
>>
Anyone seen icyhot anywhere? Missed his stories the most
>>
>>35109383
Is this the first time you haven't dropped your spaghetti? Seems like it.
Thread posts: 202
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.