[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate women because i'm not good enough to compete

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1999.jpg (18KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1999.jpg
18KB, 250x242px
I hate women because i'm not good enough to compete
>>
Some girl told me that she will never stick anything in her that is less than 6 inches. I hate women.
>>
Nice sock
You stitch it yourself
>>
I hate women because society is set up to let them avoid the negative consequences of their actions.
>>
>>35090738
>>35090738
Some female redditor ridiculed my dick size because i was being politically incorrect that i offended her. I don't think any of them genuinely cares about bodyshaming. I'll never stop bodyshaming them.

I hate women.
>>
File: 1471139584533.jpg (89KB, 928x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1471139584533.jpg
89KB, 928x1280px
Yes you are. Women are beautiful and it's God's intention for a man to want a deep connection with a woman.
>>
>>35090738
For years I thought my dick was small because it's less than nine inches. Then the first girl I ever fucked told me that, at just below seven inches, I was the biggest she'd seen irl. Don't feel bad robots, as long as it's five inches or above, you're perfectly fine, and even below is okay if you're good at oral. No girl I've ever talked to said her biggest was her best.
>>
>>35090880
>Women are beautiful

Stop this meme. SOME women are beautiful.

This is like me making the statement that "Dicks are big so you must love them"
>>
File: apu.jpg (50KB, 606x486px) Image search: [Google]
apu.jpg
50KB, 606x486px
>>35090489
I don't hate women. I just hate myself for being and ugly weirdo
>>
>>35090738

Was this by any chance on the internet because it was actually a guy winding you up since real women don't talk in male memes?
>>
>>35090880
>>35090880
>>35090880
I'm inferior on every side. I won't be able to keep her attention on me. I won't be the one that makes her wet the most

If you're not michael fassbender, you'll have your women fantasizing about being fucked by other guy.

I hate women. If one was being raped, i won't help her.

And no, there's no God. Because God won't let inferior races or genetics to exist
>>
>>35090909
What if i'm actually 4.5" ? Should i throw rocks at someone's window or should i slash someone's tire ?
>>
>>35090989
1. I invite you to repent https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s

2. I'm sure you can tell that your issue is about how you feel about yourself, not really other people.
>>
>>35090489
Eventually you'll get to the point where you no longer hate women because you'll realize they are just doing what nature has determined them to do and if they didn't act how they are then humanity wouldn't of gotten this far. You will start to hate life itself from that point on but it will give you a lot of happiness because individual people or an entire gender of people will never be able to bother you again because it puts everything in perspective and you realize how insignificant they are. We're not above them though, we're insignificant too but for some reason we have the ability to see it while a lot of other people actually think they are in control.
>>
>>35091007
Practice your tongue work and no one will ever be disappointed.
>>
>>35091110
>if they didn't act how they are then humanity wouldn't of gotten this far.

But placing restrictions on the way they act was very import for our civilisations to progress at all.
>>
>>35091176
Yeah that's true. I just meant for getting us to the point of being able to have civilizations. What you said is right though a lot of the issues we still face today is our biology doesn't change as fast as our culture and technology. Human behavior deep down is still the same as the past. It was wise to have men control women once we became civilized. We're seeing it break apart now but it won't last long. Eventually some strong invading force will take over and control the women again like we use to and the same cycle will keep repeating itself over and over.
>>
>>35090931
I stalked through all of her previous posts

>>35091111
>if the main dish isn't satisfying, just be great on the appetizer ! I'm sure she won't think about other men who have better main dish and appetizer !

>>35091110
Well, i can't wait for that day when i stopped giving a shit about my self worth
>>
To hate women is to give them power, young anon.
>>
>>35091306
No. To hate women is to let them be raped and not help them. To hate women is to slash their tire. To hate women is to not help them in anything. To hate women is to not give them power to hurt us by cheating on us.
>>
>>35091044
Hey, I'm a different anon.I'd like to have a private chat with you. You up for that?
>>
>>35091505
Don't fall into their religion. They're literally pedos. Watch the movie 'Spotlight'
>>
>>35091607
You misunderstood my intentions, man. Besides, being a pedo law-free isn't a bad thing
>>
>>35091629
You misunderstood me. It's tied to the religion, you gotta watch the movie, it was true story. Priests are sick, and it's always priests who are pedos. Will never take my kids to church
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.