[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>t-t-there is literally nothing gay about fucking tra-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1487901109960[1].png (271KB, 322x597px) Image search: [Google]
1487901109960[1].png
271KB, 322x597px
>t-t-there is literally nothing gay about fucking tra-
>>
what do you mean op thats a girl
>>
TRAPS ARE CUTE! CUTE!

SAY TRAPS ARE CUTE!
>>
File: 1487468533928.webm (988KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487468533928.webm
988KB, 1600x900px
>traps are fucking g-
>>
File: ebola chan cosplay.jpg (103KB, 730x1094px) Image search: [Google]
ebola chan cosplay.jpg
103KB, 730x1094px
there are 2 genders, male and female

homosexuality is a mental illness, so is transgenderism
>>
>>35090485
amen wise one
>>
>>35090485
Trannies aren't mentally ill. They're just all attention whoring cunts. If they're crazy it's histrionic personality disorder if anything
>>
Yeah well that's not a trap though. Clearly a man.

Traps are exactly what the name implies. You think it's a woman until you see what's in between the legs.
>>
>>35091049

i guarantee you there are people right now on /r9k/ who look like this or worse and think of themsleves as traps.

Traps is such a loose blanket term, each tom dick and harry will call themselves one when they try to fall for the trap meme.
>>
>>35091079
>think of themselves as traps

Good thing it doesn't work like that.

If they don't post their face, they're assumed CD, sissy, or just trans that we can't verify if they pass as they're presenting themselves.
>>
>>35090405
who is she? she's qt
>>
>>35090405
>Brianna Wu in 2018.jpg
>>
why do people over the age of 20 even turn into trannys?
you went to puberty there is no way that you will look like a woman ever
>>
>>35091429
>he thinks age plays a more important role than genetics/bone structure

kek
>>
>>35091028
Well to be specific traps are the attention-whoring ones, they're narcissistic and unstable, transgenderism is related to a persons identity, which leads me to believe it evolves from upbringing rather than being congenital.
>>
Saw another one on the bus on the way to school. Adams apple and huge hands. Most girls dress casually to school but this one was full weeb fashion sense.
>>
>>35090405
This is the ideal male body.
You may not like it, but this is what peak perfoormance looks like.
>>
>>35091454
There is no such thing as transgenderism. Its all attention whoring. The people saying they feel uncomfortable with their bodies are lying
>>
>>35091531
Allow me to elaborate, I do think it's absurd but I think it's more complicated than simply being fake, my theory is that transgender people operate on a degree from of delusion and a lack of solid identity hence the name gender identity disorder.

Identity is something you from over the course of your life, it's what you think you are, the thing about transgenders though is they feel and think that they're supposed to be the other sex, that's what they their identity is, but that directly contradicts what they actually are, this is delusional and causes mental stress for them.

To conclude I think it can develop to the point where it becomes a mental disorder but it's enviromental rather than congenital, I think we should be trying other alternatives such as trying to repair the persons identity rather than the expensive and somewhat ineffective gender transition surgery.
>>
>>35091774
k now become a professor and try to push that angle and maybe in 50years it may be considered
until then we will still pump people full of wrong hormones and cut their dick off just so they live a few years before they off themselves
its still so confusing to me how the world could get so fucked up
>>
>>35090405
Oh man, shout out to James Willems.
>>
>>35090405
>any woman without makeup
>>
>>35092093
I'm glad you took the time to read my very long post. My solution probably won't get realistically considered for a while because people think its not an identity issue and it'd get called "offensive". Though psychology interests me it's far from being even half right and I want to study space.
>>
>>35091531
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>35091458
Are you sure it wasn't Adam Zapple and Hugh Jands, the genderbending British comedy duo?
>>
>>35091079
I look better than ops pic but I'm not cute by any means.
>>
>>35090405
ive seen multiple women that look like that recently. not traps, just mainly 40+ something alcoholics.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.