[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright alright, which one of you is this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: robot.png (105KB, 561x4075px) Image search: [Google]
robot.png
105KB, 561x4075px
Alright alright, which one of you is this?
>>
>>35090371
Someone who thinks that they are better than everyone else. If he didn't want to go, he could have just said, "I have other plans."

Instead, he had to act like a sperg while openly acting like he was superior to everyone.
>>
>>35090371
Who types like this? Wew
>>
You need to stop having a stick up your ass
>>
i understand your reasons for not wishing to go, and i totally understand. i get it so much. i am exactly the same. but sometimes, it's not about having the perfect place or perfect ambience or top-tier music with top-tier people and amenities and everything. sometimes it's just the experience of being together and going out for a night of relaxation, spent together. it sounds like your friends really wanted you to be there. also your 3 reasons / 4 are invalid. nobody cares if you're an autist, you're not going there to seduce someone on a broadcasted tv show, and what about the good elements of the party? instead of alcohol as something making you stupider, what about indulging in a new taste? it doesn't have to be in excess, and you don't have to drink if you don't want to. i always see people who attend and choose not to drink, but do so to be with their friends and enjoy the company even when not drinking. may i ask what you would have preferred to be doing instead?

imo, friends, and family, everyone in the world should be with each other at their best and worst. cliche, but really. we can't always see each other when we're at our best, in our comfort zone, in the exact way we want to. sometimes none of that is important - because the main importance is that everyone is together for once, in good spirits.
>>
>>35090371
He did good, I'm proud of him for rejecting those normies.
>>
>>35090675
And he didn't want to go and he told them why
Fuck you for telling people what to do and how to behave
>>
but i can see why your friends said what they did. also commentors above. we all know life isn't perfect, but choosing not to participate --- what about the people who want you there? not for selfish reasons, but because they want you to have a great time. with them. even though you say you won't inside, and you know this deeply. sometimes friendship requires sacrifice, which means doing things you're not comfortable with to be there for them and do things together. bonding is different from connecting.

it's hard to trust someone like this, if he carries this mentality in every single thing he encounters. i won't ever force my friends to come out if they are that adamant about staying behind (depends who and what their reasons are; i know you can overcome yours!) ... but is everything conditional for you?

would you drop your family, your mother or father, at the drop of a hat if they were to come home with a pencil mark on their shirt? would you love them less if they weren't performing their best one day? or if their food tasted a little blander than usual? would you disown your little brother or sister if you saw they were feeling down?

idk, thats a huge red flag to me. i think everyone should learn to put themselves first, but knowing how to sacrifice and learning how to care and love others, even if it means stepping out of our comfort zone, is worth it. memories are all we have and your friends seem really nice, treasure them. :)
>>
but i didnt read the entire thing so don't know how it ended, just read first half. willl read on but i get the situation without having to. rip wish i coulda gone or made you, and it's also equally up to them to make sure you have fun! :)
>>
how would you have wanted to celebrate op?

>>35090371
even if you don't want to at all, that's okay too :)!
>>
if it makes you feel better, (not sure what kind of club this is but) i would've stayed behind with you and we would've had adventures
>>
Every time a normie fuck asks me to go out drinking with them, I tell them I'm Muslim.

Not gonna waste my time writing some shit that nobody is going to read.

not actually a muslim
>>
>>35090371
holy shit this is fucking gold. haven't cringed this hard since the glory days of The Office.
>>
compromise

being a good person

taking one for the team, being a good sport?

is what i meant by the first post -- what they were probably trying to say

but i think you know that. either way >>35090809

hope you have a good day op :). cheers
>>
The OP autism lord fucked up by taking a point of superiority without a good reason.

"Enjoy your hangover" came out passive aggressive as fuck.

He could of just said

"No thanks, I don't drink, and don't like going out. Have fun"

And no one would of said anything more.
>>
>>35090837
i didn't know people like this existed
until i met one. it's hard. i don't think they'll know.
>>
>>35090371

Fuck this kind of autistic sperg, I hate normies but this guy is even worse.

You can just say '' I have other plans for that evening'' you have no obligation to answer what said plans are. Wow done! No need to spill spaghetti out of every fucking oricife.
>>
>>35090844
Fuck that. I get why the guy didn't want to go party, his only real mistake was thinking himself better than everyone else. He could have just been considerate and thanked them for the invite and then made up an excuse like a normal person would have done.
>>
idk who can explain his nature to him to be self-aware
>>
good luck in the world

peace and love
>>
>>35090809
I wonder what "adventure" entails for this guy
>>
yeah hes autistic but not wrong for not going

i wouldn't have gone as well. and i understand what you mean if you haven't enjoyed any thus far - fuck what i said earlier, parties actually do heavily depend on who's there. there are parties i've been to where i wanted to stab myself out of boredom even though i could barely escape from people wanting to talk to me, and there was no shortage of anything at all. i just didn't vibe.

but then i attended """parties""" (we didn't even call them parties, its just whenever we got together lmao anywhere?) a kickback, i guess. i had so much fun those memories stay running through my veins and i could relive them any milisecond.

there are parties that are so good that some people will leave sororities and frats because the greek system is so corny and pure shit

when you go to an actual "together"-ing, it's heaven

so maybe your friends are just autists lol :)
>>
>>35090371
on one hand they didn't take no for a no and kept pushing on the other he could have really dealt with it by simply ignoring the message?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.