[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens when you take an entire box of this stuff?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: benadryl-allergy.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
benadryl-allergy.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
What happens when you take an entire box of this stuff?
>>
>>35089995
you learn a valueable lesson
>>
>>35090018
what's the lesson!?
>>
you're going to see things and throw up. also its going to feel really good when you masturbate. If i were you i'd take half and have some dextro along with it
>>
you make sleepy
>>
>>35090030
liver failure originaloia
>>
>>35090039
what are the long or short term risks?
After learning what deliriants are I somehow ended up on a board that appears to be kids slamming back DPH and I want to know if that is any kind of practice to engage in.
>>
You feel like absolute shit!!!! I took 9 once-- very bad experience!!! Painfully uncomfortable, in a way that's hard to explain.

I don't know if you're wanting to trip or kill yourself, but I wouldn't advise it! Go to a smoke shop and get salvia if you're desperate for an uncomfortable experience- at least that only lasts like 20 minutes. (But by "uncomfortable", I mean no where near the discomfort of taking a bunch of benadryl.)

...Now that I think of it, you're probably just wanting to kill yourself. Just do some online reading, you autist. Or stop being a pussy, get drunk, and go find some train tracks.
>>
File: 1459567157151.jpg (14KB, 540x438px) Image search: [Google]
1459567157151.jpg
14KB, 540x438px
>>35089995
you take the room temperature challenge
>>
>>35089995
It's terrible and will bring on dysphoria. The people who abuse it are seriously mentally ill. Hell, just fucking do dxm instead, its otc as well.
>>
File: weird24.jpg (367KB, 1000x995px) Image search: [Google]
weird24.jpg
367KB, 1000x995px
a multitude of spiders
>>
>>35090169
what is dxm like?
I think I might hate myself enough to subject me to deliriants but I'd never risk any of that crazy Nightshade stuff.
>>
File: 1419375810915.jpg (6KB, 219x200px) Image search: [Google]
1419375810915.jpg
6KB, 219x200px
>>35090169
100mg is a good dose to feel nice and listen to music and and play games til you fall asleep every night
>>
>>35090095
>implying anyone who does drugs like this know/care about the risks involved with them.
and as this guy >>35090169
said dxm is better anyway, actually fun (for the most part) and still see shit if you take enough.
>>
>>35090190
It is fun. You'll """hallucinate""" (daydream vividly) and lay in bed for 8 hours. Depending on how much you do its pretty rad
>>
>>35090232
So health-wise this is in the 'just find something better to do' category? Good to know.

>>35090266
is there bad dysphoria? is it safe to do recreationally?
>>
>>35090190
Sure, try them once for the experience. I, too, was once intrigued by seeing spiders and slender man in my room but all I got was a feeling of imminent doom. Dxm will give you an odd headspace and music will sound amazing.
>>
>>35090289
You are going to want to read up on this shit before diving in. It is safe for the most part but easy to fuck up if you don't know what you're doing.
>>
>>35089995
Spiders everywhere, dry mouth, and memory loss are the typical effects
>>
>>35089995
makes your whole body twitch a lot and it's weird you can't control the twitches and your stomach hurts. I wanted to get drunk but was out of booze so did benadryl just for the hell of it. I didn't see anything that people talk about though
>>
>>35089995
Extremely powerful hallucinations that are indistinguishable from reality. In lower doses, masturbation and music are signicantly enhanced.

>>35090039
DXM is 1000 times more expensive; only an option for richfags and wagecucks.
>>
>>35090879
I'm a neet, masturbation and music are two of my only hobbies.

hmm...
>>
>>35090879
im from australia, how much is dxm where you're from? here it's $13 for 600mg equivalent
>>
>>35090891
Try 300 mg your first time. Perfect fapdose.

You won't notice full blown hallucinations until you go pass 500 mg so ease into it
>>
I took it a while ago and didn't really get any hallucinations or anything. It felt like it hit me the hardest 3-4 hours after I took it but the only noticeable thing was I was hearing very faint whispering in my head and I became kind of scared of walking around a corner because of what could be behind it. You also feel really fucking out of it. I tried to cook some eggs but I cracked them into the garbage can, although I realized what I did as soon as I did it.

I took 400mg which I kinda bothered me that the hallucinations were so faint. There's so many reports of people taking 300-400 and already seeing spiders and shit.

I would take it again but not unless I have someone to hang out with. Being alone on it made me too scared. I didn't shut off all my lights which could be why I didn't see anything.
>>
>>35089995
Basically, you'll lose track of time, extreme dry mouth, probably respiratory depression, which makes its hard to breathe, you'll have trouble telling what's happening, everything will suck, do not attempt, I tried this twice and sincerely regret both times
>>
>>35090917
>>35090929
sounds kind of frightening. I would hate if this amplified anxiety problems.
>>
>>35090929
Also about 30 min to an hour in your whole body starts shaking uncontrollably, it was only really annoying for about 20 minutes though. The dry mouth wasn't bad at all when I did it either.
>>
>>35090969
Doctors recommend diphenhydramine as an axiolytic. In lower doses its equivalent to Xanax in my experience.

That being said, there is a serious risk of experiencing absolutely terrifying hallucinations and sensations. I'm experienced with DPH and I still refuse to turn the lights off.

What you see and feel during the trip is heavily dependant on what you saw that day prior to getting high. If you watch a scary movie or go in expecting spiders you're in for a spooky time. This drug is not for pussies

Most of the time you don't see anything too scary though
>>
File: nastizol_f-1.jpg (29KB, 300x330px) Image search: [Google]
nastizol_f-1.jpg
29KB, 300x330px
>tfw americans have super funny antihistamines that make them hallucinate and trip balls
>tfw in my country they only sell boring-ass antihistamines that only make you drowsy

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>35089995
best thing to do on this drug is to take 150mg, wait an hour and then fap.
>10/10 orgasm
>>
You might be one of the few unlucky ones who get seizures from higher doses. Fapping on the shit is fun and the hallucinations are great but it's definately not worth the hours of extreme discomfort and restlessness.
>>
I watched a kid take a ton of these and he fell asleep in his chair, sleep walked, and then pissed all over my friends basket of clothes. Like a huge piss. Then he turned around and fell over in a puddle of his own piss all over my friends floor for hours.
>>
File: havealilcourage.png (116KB, 900x745px) Image search: [Google]
havealilcourage.png
116KB, 900x745px
i believe you will get some courage
>>
>>35089995
youre gonna have a great time and then hate yourself
>>
You're gonna feEl rEeaAl bad.
>>
>>35089995
One of my friends killed himself with these, not sure how much he took though.
>>
you realize those are anticholigernic and can give you dementia right?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.