[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shaving your pubs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170223_234527075.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170223_234527075.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Hey bots. Have you every tried shaving your pubic hair? You've done it before? Share your stories and thoughts.

Pic related. I've just shaved my pubes after I left them grow since puberty (12, 19 currently). It now feels itchy and uncomfortable. Like if the soft cushion you had for many years protecting your genitalia suddenly disappeared. I started cutting it with a pair of scissors, until it was just off the skin. I'll try fapping now, to see if it feels different too.
>>
i trim mine, the only part i truly shave off is the bits of hair that grow along the base of the shaft itself

all-in-all makes your dick look bigger (and girls, if you somehow ever end up with one, tend to prefer less pubes in their nose) but yeah, straight-up shaving will be itchy as things grow back in
>>
don't shave them, just cut them down with scissors
>>
>>35089163

It's called manscaping by the normies

Totally worth it, get $30 and buy some clippers with size attachments. (Search Amazon, a good-enough Wahl set should be less than that shipped)

I shave my balls with a #4, armpits with a #2. Don't go bare, don't use scissors. (Scissors make the ends of the hair feel pointy and feel like pricks brushing your thighs)

I find it keeps my balls cooler, and helps my armpits smell less and need less deo
>>
I just shaved my asshole, gooch, balls, and dick today. The skin does get irritated at first in the first few days, but once it grows out to about half of a cm it is good for me, just make sure not to itch too much.
>>
>>35089163
it's probably gonna get really itchy in the next 2-3 days, but that only happens the first few times you shave.
>>
>>35089242
big mistake anon
https://www.craigslist.org/about/best/lax/35274458.html
>>
I use scissors to trim it because it gets too long
>>
Overall, it's better if you shave it, or not? Mostly for fapping. Throughout my teenage years I've always felt uncomfortable because the bush that used to lay there. Now I think this will help me masturbate more easily (hairs used to get attached to hand).
>>
rarely. i shaved it all off very close with a razor a few months ago and it felt godly the first day or two the prickly for the next week and caused a lot of ingrown hairs and what looked like zits. i dont think ill do it again.
>>
>>35089163
I shaved last week just for the hell of it, I actually like this better but I'm too lazy to keep it that way.
>>
>>35089163
i fucked up one time and shaved without moisturizing and it burned like hell afterwards

i was walking like i got kicked in the balls for a whole week
>>
>>35089163
you can't just scissor or electric razor off the hair
you gotta take a manual razor to it to get it baby smooth and then fapping feels great

i remember whenever my pubes didn't come in so fucking heavily and i wasn't as fat i could shave down to nothing and fapping felt great cause you could feel your hand not just on your dick but skin to skin contact with thigh and everything around it
>>
I shave mine every once in a while, the closest shave I can do.
It makes the next 24 hours of masturbation an absolute delight because everything's so smooth but the itchiness as the hair starts growing back is horrible.
I'm due for another trim now. My crotch looks like Reggie Watts' head if you replaced his face with a penis.
>>
>>35089163
Which is weird because I don't ever recall being hairless down there giving me problems when I was a kid.
>>
I rip mine out one at a time for fun when I'm bored and on the couch. I'll also rip out my ass hair when I'm in bed, but I will roll a bunch together with my fingers and rip them out a bunch at a time. Seems inefficient, but actually works pretty well.
>>
>>35089163
i used to shave my pubes but after a while i jsut said fuck because hey its not like i am going to get any action so what is the fucking point? oh so you want a story about it too, well fine fuck it here it goes

>be traveling somewhere with brother in laws nephew (he's a few years younger than me and we are bros) and his smokin hot milf mom
>have some clothes and stuff in the back including my electric shaver i was using for my pubes
>i scratched it up so i could tell it apart from the shaver i used on my face
>nephew bro is looking for something in the back of the car
>"anon is this a nut shaver?"
>h-heh heh well you know what they say no one wants to down on a tumble weed

also you probably shouldn't put hair down the toilet only poop pee puke and toilet paper anything else will probably clog it up and make it overflow
>>
>>35089163
no way in hell am I going to read this shit, but I am 30 years old and shaved since 16.. I started by using two regular blades or shavers to cut my ball hair down. . I washed my balls down and made sure tons of soap was there and went to town. eventually with my 2nd razorblade I was cleaning everything. and after that I shaved my balls perfectly.

to shave your balls you need to hold them to your stomach certain ways and glide the razorblade against you whilst soaped up to cut the hair perfectly. trust me, it isn't that hard, and as stated i've done this for years.. it's not gay, it's awesome, and a few girls have gave me awesome blowjobs because of it...

I wish I was more descriptive but please, keep your shit trimmed or shaved, because it will def work out for you in the end
>>
No. I have a hairy stomach and chest and I'm not committing to shaving it all and it would look ridiculous if I just did the pants region.
>>
>>35089163
Takes a while for your body to get used to it.

Alternatively, you could use a body trimmer to just tame the beast, but you'll need to be careful around the sack if you choose to do that. Still, if you go that route, you will have managed pubes and won't get red/itchy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.