[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you make up for your height?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1487840261139.png (401KB, 1600x900px)
1487840261139.png
401KB, 1600x900px
Will i grow any taller? I am 18 and 5'9 but both of my parents are short (around 5'6-5'7).
>I lift weights but that wont make me look any more manly if there is 13 year olds that tower me.
>I have broad shoulders which make me look even more small.
>I also have shit posture (head foward, rounded shoulders, etc)
Will fixing my posture make a drastic enough difference? Did you actually grow any taller between 18 and 21?
>>
>>35089030
These fucking whores act like you can control your height. Like height is the result of hard work and determination.
>>
File: willtheyeverlearn.png (650KB, 559x847px) Image search: [Google]
willtheyeverlearn.png
650KB, 559x847px
I was 5'9 at 18 and now I'm 22 and 5'10 and a bit, so it's possible you could grow more, but I wouldn't count on it and it likely won't be by much.

I don't give a shit about "compensating" for my height either. Pretty much everything in society from chairs to cars is optimal for my height. I can always find something in my size and if not I can go down or up and remain comfortable.

As far as girls go, I don't really give a shit about fucking them. The ideas of casual sex and an intimate relationship aren't really appealing to me, so I'm not worried about that.

If you are worried about women, just don't fuck bulldykes. They're less attractive than shorter girls and shorter girls are dumb. You can tell them you're 6 feet and since they're looking up to you they won't have a clue unless you're standing immediately next to someone who they know for a fact is 6 feet tall.

You could also get really rich and fuck whoever you want, money is the great equalizer.

Good luck OP.
>>
>>35089030
Even though you are short it shouldn't effect you because when people say women can't properly measure anything they are actually telling the truth. They always mention 6' or above because it looks nice written down and that's all they think can be tall. I'm a manlet at 5'8" and if I never tell girls my height they always guess 5'10"-5'11" and if I'm wearing boots I always get 6'. They truthfully can't tell what real height is.

What I said doesn't change the fact that you and I are short but in our area of height it's not so bad. There are a lot of girls 5'5" and under who you would have several inches on and that's all they really want.
>>
>6'3"
>with 2 girls at a bar
>one of them gets approached by a guy who was the same height as her
>they get talking, she seemed to be getting along with him a bit better than me
>he was arguably more attractive, more muscular, from the same area as her, more talkative
>they went off to dance while I stayed with the girls friend
>first girl comes back after a few minutes, I ask why
>the guy was too short
>she never talks to him again

there might not be any hope for you
>>
So do they not like asian men?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.