[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it possible to be happy with gender dysphoria?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0004.jpg (29KB, 508x337px)
IMG_0004.jpg
29KB, 508x337px
is it possible to be happy with gender dysphoria?
>>
Depends how you want to define "happiness".

Like any mental illness I'm sure its a burden, but I don't think it inherently excludes people from being happy.
>>
It's like being an anorexic.
It's always on your mind. There are times when things are good, and you feel okay and happy.
But it's always there, and it always will be.
>>
>>35088964
Nah, statistics show that youll probably kill yourself eventually
>>
>>35088964
From my personal experience I'm gonna say no. People underestimate the sheer amount of simple parts of everyday life that gender dysphoria seeps into.

For example, I'm an FTM, when I was a kid you know what I fucking loved? Running. Up until about 6th grade I was one of the fastest kids in my grade, that's about when puberty started to kick into full gear for me then the summer holidays hit and I got depressed as fuck, so I came back to school with tits and hips and all those jiggly bits and with an absolute shithouse fitness level from sitting around barely moving for 2 and a half months. I'm 18 and it's just gotten worse since then, my parents worry about the lack of physical exercise I get and tell me I should go for a walk every once in a while but I just fucking can't. I can't take being reminded that much of how I am. When I sit still or walk slowly I'm not jiggling or anything like that and I'm not reminded of how far I've fallen from normalcy and Chad-dom.

Plus the anxiety's bad too. You want to go somewhere, say to the shops, you just want to chuck on whatever clothes you find and go, yeah? If you're closeted you want to be wary of looking too manly because your parents will crack the shits and start arguing with you, if you're closeted you don't want to look too manly in case there's even the possibility of people on the street giving you shit, but if you go girlmode you feel like shit. I got to the point when I was younger where I was too afraid to make eye contact with/glance at people on the street and walked around with my head down in case I pissed someone off because they'd be all "why the fuck is that tranny freak staring at me?" or whatever, I didn't talk to anyone at my university for the entire year I was there aside from teachers because of this, was too afraid of the hatred I'd be met with even though I was completely fine, I get that does sound retarded but when you're an already fairly mentally ill kid you get fucking paranoid.
>>
>>35089269
Dont worry fembot, all dykes get piped eventually
>>
>>35088964
real gender dysphoria or "gender dysphoria"?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.