[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

choose your race and where you live in middle earth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

choose your race and where you live in middle earth
>>
Numenorean.

Undying Lands
>>
White. Europe
>>
numenorean human, destined to marry a beautiful elf girl
>>
>>35088867
so a gondor fucking shit
>>
Hobbit farmer.

The Shire.

Comfiest life possible
>>
Witch King

wherever the fuck I want
>>
>>35088952
the witch king is a cuck who gets destroyed by a hobbit and a female
>>
>>35088884
No. A white person in Europe
>>
Giant

Helcaraxe or Angband
>>
Uruk-Hai

Isengard
>>
File: jaha.jpg (52KB, 560x423px) Image search: [Google]
jaha.jpg
52KB, 560x423px
Tom Bombadil. The Old Forest.
>>
>>35088852
Hobbit
Farmer
Comfiest lifestyle in fiction.
>>
>>35088852
I'm Somali and I demand to live in the shire because they are racist for being so white and small haha fucking kaffirs better have welfare
>>
>>35088852
I want to be eru though.
>>
>>35088852
Hobbit (since im 5'3")
The Shire, but on Bag End
>>
>>35089142
i will allow you to choose to be a wizard or a balrog, but nothing hire than that
>>
>>35088852
Noldor

Dor-lomin, Beleriand (Fingolfin's area)
>>
>>35089049
>implying I would make the same mistake

even Gandalf jobs to Witch king
>>
>>35088852
middle east of middle earth
>>
Storm giant king, from lands beyond Ekkaia. I ride a giant dragon as my mount.
>>
I want to be an orc running around pillaging shit with other orcs.
>>
Third age middle earth or are we talking prior to the Simarils? Also, is Tirion an acceptable place or not?

>Tirion pl0x
>>
>>35088852
Orc, I'll probably die but at least I'll get to enjoy raping some elves for a short while
>>
File: comeforgoldpaythetoll.jpg (165KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
comeforgoldpaythetoll.jpg
165KB, 1920x1080px
Elf

Lothlorien

This is the best possible combination although Hobbit farmer in the Shire comes close.

>mfw a filthy Jew dwarf comes into my lands
>>
>>35089164
>Wizard and Balrogs are maiar
>Going by classification of maiar I'm essentially a minor god
>Choose to be god of some weird forest crap and chill out with elves periodically when they're not being retarded (I'm looking at you Feanor)
>>
>>35089693

>be balrog
>get slain by an old man
>>
>>35089606
yfw you realize the actor playing gimli is just kneeling down in that pic
>>
File: Fingolfin.jpg (330KB, 1464x936px) Image search: [Google]
Fingolfin.jpg
330KB, 1464x936px
Noldor elf in Rivendell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aB6CPyO0Ww
>>
>>35089728
He's not an old man he's a minor god but chooses to look like a wizened old man. He's immortal and gets to pound Galadriel until she's telepathying for you to stop.
>>
>>35090737

if that's true then how does Sarumon get killed by what's his face... smeagol?
>>
>>35088852
Hobbit
Shire
>>35088864
>Being a stone soldier until the end of the World
>>
>>35090768

wormtongue*. Sarumon was the same thing as Gandalf.

next you're gonna tell me Grima Wormtongue is a minor maiar or w/e.
>>
Orc or goblin, because banging human chics would be the best that way. Cave or something near some fucking normies town around the shire or rohan.
>>
>>35088852
Easterling.

Gondor
>>
Nameless thing.

So far underground the hipsters don't know about me.
>>
huh bad boy? the only way Sarumon dies is if he's actually an old man, or if Grima Wormtongue is a maiar too.

or Sarumon doesn't die, but it is implied he dies.

Saruman and Gandalf are both maiars.
>>
>>35090851
Did you even read the silmarillion
sauron was as well just like the wizards
except he didn't die because he was bound to the ring
>>
>Man
>The Shire
>fuck hobbits all day erry day
>>
>>35090905

avoided my question completely.

so Saruman doesn't die unless he did, which would mean Grima is a maiar because only maiars can kill each other.
>>
>>35090768
His mortal body was killed but his spirit will never die. Because he betrayed the order and went bad he ended up wandering around middle earth without a host body because his spirit wasn't allowed in the undying lands.
>>
Ent

Fangorn forest
>>
>>35091981
>>35088932
correct and comfy answers
>>
Man or Elf

Somewhere north of Arnor, or even Angmar so normies leave me the fuck alone
>>
>>35088852
ne rouge @ ironforge
>>
>>35088852

Straight white male.

Doesn't matter where, I could be in mordor tortured by goblins. As long as I'm a white male I know that I'm better than any other creed in existence who ever lived and has yet to live

That being said if you're a shitskin spic get off the internet that whitey gave you, might as well stop using this language as well, turn over your mobile phones, computers, lights, cars, TVs, movies, air conditioners, heaters, video games and everything else you didn't invent you culturally appropriating subhuman faggots
>>
>>35088852
Tom Bombadill.

The Old Forest.

Banging my Goldberry everyday until the end of world.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.