[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autism General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 8e8.png (17KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
17KB, 509x619px
>on the treadmill at the gym
>employee walks between my machine and another to sweep the floor
>he steps on the power switch for my machine and doesn't notice
>my machine cuts off and I'm too shy to ask him to turn it back on
>get off and walk away embarrassed

The older I get, the more I can barely even function in public
>>
Do you understand how this problem has been caused by your own negative thought patterns?
>>
>>35088271
That's a vague question and you're wrong.

My behavioral issues are biological, it's more of a chemical thing than it is a matter of choice when faced with a difficult situation.
>>
>got a job for a month
>got fired
>now feel to depressed to even sleep
I actually felt happier with the job, because I liked it, but I wasn't fast enough at working, but I can't stop thinking about what went wrong because I think I worked fine last Tuesday (two days ago), but it seems I was wrong when I got called by my manager to tell me that I wouldn't be scheduled for the next weeks. I've always been lunatic and it's been a problem for me to concentrate on anything. I just didn't get a faster pace so I'm lost at what I'm suppose to do next.
>>
>>35088226
>At the gym
>Forgot my sweatpants, wearing jeans
>Take shoes off to squat better
>Forgot I'm wearing my spiderman socks

Not really autistic. Just felt like a massive retard walking around like this
>>
>>35088271
Maybe you could tell us some positive thought pattern you condescending fuck
>>
>>35088362

What do you think decisions are?

You likely have a habit of being intrverted and avoiding uncomfortable situations rather than challenging yourself to persist through discomfort you avoid.

That is destructive and you should look into therapy to help you deal with it or you'll be reclusive and never live your life.
>>
>>35088362
Then go to a psychiatrist and take medication.
>>
>>35089556

Lol it isn't condescending at all they are asking if he understands that the issue was his perception of the situation and their impulsivity to avoid an uncomfortable situation.
>>
>>35089573
Not him, but where did you get your psychology degree at?
>>
>>35089602
devry jewniversity
>>
>>35089602

Not a therapist and I could very easily be wrong. I'm not trying to diagnose, I'm just saying that their behaviour is avoidant because it plainly is. And that is destructive. I myself have the same issue, not that it makes me qualified in any way.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.