[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do normies do during their downtime?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 12

File: normalfag.jpg (94KB, 1326x860px) Image search: [Google]
normalfag.jpg
94KB, 1326x860px
what do normies do during their downtime?
>>
Clubbing and smoking weed. Maybe a drama TV show
>>
Half normie here. They either play vidya, watch shitty tv, or sit on their phone.
>>
>>35087999
Honestly? A lot of them watch TV series in their down time instead of going on 4chan.
>>
>>35087999
>fuck girls
>brag
>go to the gym
>spout they browse 4chan on social media
>browse plebbit
thats the only thing i think normies do
>>
>>35087999
Lately they've been posting on /r9k/
>>
>>35088071
Stupid people can get away with life by just watching TV, playing videogames and getting married.

More intelligent people, either normalfags or not will pursue a higher meaning in life and probably feel depressed or empty by failing to achieve it.
>>
File: enough.jpg (5KB, 281x180px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
5KB, 281x180px
>>35088635
yeah I don't fucking get it. why come here and not to /b/ or something? are they all sociopathic and come here to laugh at the "weaker man"? serious replies plz i'm so peeved.
>>
>LETS GO DRUNK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS
>(insert apparent friend's name here) he's such a shithead
>want to go back to my place??
>>
Enjoying sexual things makes you normie

It's literally all normalfags talk about on Twitter.

Pretending your fetish makes a "degenerate" makes you "quirky" in the eyes of the normo-sphere
>>
Cocaine, for one
>>
File: basghetti.jpg (30KB, 400x422px) Image search: [Google]
basghetti.jpg
30KB, 400x422px
>>35089592
everyone on this board enjoys sexual things though
>>
>>35087999
jump on trampoline
>>
File: IMG_2773.jpg (521KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2773.jpg
521KB, 1536x2048px
Full normie here

Mostly watch Netflix/Hulu with my girlfriend, cook breakfast and dinner for us with the exception of a couple nights a month where we order food or go out to eat. She plays video games pretty often when we're in bed together while I'm on 4chan and Reddit.

We both work at the hospital so we always have stories to talk about our weird or annoying patients every week. We don't work the same floor so we never have to worry about running into each other.

Sometimes with my buddies we'll grab a couple of beers together and with shoot the breeze or catch a game if it's on. When the fair is in town or some other local event is going on we'll meet up and check out some of the festivities.

When the weather is good hiking is great here in Idaho, and there's a lot of really nice parks to hang out in too. Geese are annoying though because sometimes you'll get the ChadGoose who decides to chase you and you have to kick them while they're charging you.

Being a normie is pretty much work eat fuck sleep.
>>
>>35087999

I'm a normie and a NEET. I masturbate and play guitar poorly.
>>
>>35088594
>>spout they browse 4chan on social media
>>browse plebbit
>>35089899
>while im on 4chan and reddit
wew lad
>>
>>35089521

You guys make me realise how good I have it. It's like a daily dose of enlightenment.
>>
File: SamFlam Absolutley Disgusting.jpg (259KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SamFlam Absolutley Disgusting.jpg
259KB, 1280x720px
>time to binge a shitty sitcom for the 18th time while meekly scrolling through social media

Seriously normies are fucking awful at entertaining themselves. I mean I watch a lot of tv too, but you would think they would have some interest in watching quality shows and expanding their tastes if they are going to spend so much time on it.
>>
>>35089986

>/r9k/ isn't binging on their same shitty anime for the 751st time this week
>>
Post here leedleedlee lololol :3c
>>
gossip, party, and hookup. holy fuck normie life is so dull.
>>
>>35089950
You should be annihilated, roastie.
>>
File: IMG_20170224_082202.jpg (985KB, 2340x3059px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170224_082202.jpg
985KB, 2340x3059px
>>35090285

No roastie. Look at my dick.
>>
>>35089899
>she plays video games while I go on reddit and 4chan

Lol you are not a normie
>>
>watch netflix
>browse instagram/twitter/facebook
>use tinder
>message people to see what they're up to
>>
>>35090351

Not him, but how does that mean he isn't a normie?
>>
>>35087999
you know what could be fun
an international act like a normie day
we set it up and have it take off, intentionally planning such that the normies adopt it and we can then make fun of them in a very meta and ironic way
>>
You guys really do have retardedly jaundiced view of normies. No wonder you guys hate the fact normies get laid so much when you believe you are much better/more interesting.
>>
File: blanketcat.jpg (99KB, 743x800px) Image search: [Google]
blanketcat.jpg
99KB, 743x800px
>>35089950
i don't know of any happy people that feel like they have to be superior in order to be happy. there must be something missing in your life. maybe you wish you were one of us?

like being a bully makes you happy? truly happy deep down?
>>
File: jimmystewart.jpg (21KB, 383x329px) Image search: [Google]
jimmystewart.jpg
21KB, 383x329px
>>35090327
>those pubes

they would get caught in my teeth. fucking disgusting and unacceptable
>>
File: supremegentleman.jpg (130KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
supremegentleman.jpg
130KB, 803x688px
>>35090406
it's not that we believe we're better or more interesting. we come here to be with like minded individuals who know what it's like to be rejected on a constant basis. it's like having your very own therapist without having to pay. you normies are just butthurt that you don't actually fit in with us because we're more funny than you are (seriously, i can name 10 memes off the top of my head from the past year that originated from r9k).

so fuck off. you're like a sober person coming to an AA meeting and laughing at them.
>>
>>35090534
>i can name 10 memes off the top of my head
do it
prove yourself
are you /r9k/ knowledged enough?
>>
Browse Facebook and talk to other normies. Then they go on Snap chat to send snaps to each other. Then they go on Whatsapp or Instagram to check out even more messages.
>>
>>35089521

The serious answer is this isn't your board and if you don't like this fact, leave and create your own.
>>
weeknights:
>post work activity (errands, gym, class, date)
>get home cook/order dinner
>watch TV
>if gf, fuck gf sleep

friday night:
>get home cook dinner
>hit up people, get hit up,
>pregame
>social event
>fuck or go home and sleep

saturday
>check out local hotspot
>go on day dates
>errands
>be lmao hungover
>study for a test or school.

peak normie
>operational hours are 8am-9pm.
>gym hours 6pm-9pm.
>social drinking hours are 9pm-1am.
>sex hours are 11pm-3am.
>>
the worlds economy is built on entertaining normies.
go out into the world and witness it. all those signs and businesses are the fruits of their labor.
If you'd ever had a full time job you'd know how rare free time is. There's more than enough to do for an employed functional member of society.
NEETS run out of shit to do.
>>
>>35087999
Play video games and text constantly
>>
>>35087999
Hey, what's wrong with having a masters degree, money, social media and a smile anon?
I'm probably more of a robot than you are desu
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (47KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
47KB, 900x900px
>>35090600
pepe
wojack
REEEEE
tendies
m'lady
pee pee poo poo
elliott
in the trash it goes
autism
anime reactions pics in general
stacy/chad

that's 11 but you get the picture. i've seen all these on reddit when they really originated here.

>>35090640
it's not your board either you blue ribbon fucktard. that's not even a solid defense because you can say that about anything.
>>
File: RAGE.png (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
RAGE.png
99KB, 500x500px
>>35091098
FUC, OFF

I'M LITERALLY GOING TO GO ON A SPREE IF THIS BULLYING DOESN'T STOP. I'M NOT FUCKING JOKING.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.