[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't anyone tell us this would make us normal?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

File: adderall-fb.jpg (391KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
adderall-fb.jpg
391KB, 1200x800px
Why didn't anyone tell us this would make us normal?
>>
they wanna see us fail to feel better about themselves. they dont want us to be normies.
>>
OK I'm seriously thinking about trying the Adderall meme, Have tried Ritalin in the past a few times but every time it just felt like a caffeine buzz, only rarely did I feel like it helped

Is adderall confirmed better then ritalin or what, I don't wanna waste my money or time again
>>
>>35087395
I had Ritalin when I was a kid and I never noticed any effect whatsoever,

Adderall is seriously a wonder drug, I fucking get shit done all day long and enjoy it. It's almost like living in a whole different world
>>
>>35087475
but do you have a gf desu? I could care less about being productive at my shitty slave job
>>
>>35087542
if you are more productive you will get a promotion and slay pussy on the regular
>>
>>35087578
its a dead end job my dude, I'm as high as I can/ would ever want to get, just want a modest qt gf to hang out and watch netflix with

Ohhh does it cure social anxiety? cause i think thats my biggest problem
>>
>>35087779
adderall/vyvanse can help with social anxiety but it won't make you better at reading social cues, if that makes any sense

benzos are kind of the same way, except probably better for mild social interaction because on adderall you're hyped the fuck up and on benzos you're just a normie (good fucking luck if your 'social environment' is a bar or somewhere where people are drinking though).

the problem is that if you aren't the kind of person who has good social intuition to begin with, you'll just be hyperactive and weird to whoever you meet. and beyond that, there's no guarantee that you'll do the right thing at the right time--talking to girls at a bar is different than talking to them after a class, which is also different than talking to them on facebook, etc.

adderall et al. will make you less fearful of social consequence, in my experience, but it will not cure your autism
>>
>>35087852
I've been taking Adderall for about a year and it just makes me apathetic during social interactions. I have no desire to advance a conversation or start one. The only bad part about Adderall is it makes you feel sick in the stomach and you get really hungry but if you eat you'll feel sicker
>>
tfw no gf to take adderall with
>>
>>35087358
where doyou buy this?
>>
>>35087852

this is true. adderal makes me more comfortable in social situations, i don't have problems holding eye contact, and i stop having anxiety, but it doesn't make me better at socializing. in fact, i'd say that it makes me too mechanical and i'm more likable without it, given that i'm not anxious in the situation in the first place.

it's good for places that you're there more to get something done than socialize, like school and work, but if you're trying to make friends it's not as good
>>
They've made it so hard to get adderall these days while they're fine with killing you with opiates or killing your spirit with antidepressants. It's a fucking travesty.
>>
>Can cause hallucinations or heart failure

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>35087852
is there some magic pill I can take to just let me hold a 10 second conversation?

I'm pretty cute, built good, I'm just a fucking sperg when ever I try to talk to anyone
>>
>>35088168

exercise can cause hallucinations and heart failure. should i abstain from that?
>>
>>35088218

alcohol

sjdbrb
>>
File: 200_s[1].gif (23KB, 288x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s[1].gif
23KB, 288x200px
>>35088251

>This voluntary action you can control and manage is comparable to drugs
>>
>>35088119
my 44 year old gf give them to me desu
>>
>>35088288

taking drugs is involuntary?
>>
>>35088269
is there something I can take while working, wanna talk to a qt pie at work
>>
Amphetamines make you feel like life is more enjoyable and tolerable? What a shocking revelation.
>>
>>35088305

i don't know. adderall could work, so could small amounts of alcohol. in reality, developing your social skills is probably your best bet
>>
>>35088298

If you start hallucination or have onset heart problems from exercise you have some other problems that need addressing,, but in excercise's case you can simply stop exercising when your heart starts beating too hard

However once that adderall hits your system there's no stopping until it wears off

fucking retard
>>
>>35088331

>exercising to excess can cause negative side effects
>taking excessive amounts of drugs can cause negative side effects

thanks for the heads up chief
>>
>>35088330
well, fuck me

-..---.-----.----
>>
>>35087358
who else here /shitty medication sideffects/
>be me
>take adderall as a kid
>get really emotional while on tit
>stop taking it
>take ritalin
>get really pissed off
>stop taking it
>Try a few SSRIs
>things only got worse
>try zoloft in 10th grade
>become suicidal
>get off
>never take any perscription meds with the exception of my Valium perscription for rare use every now and then
>>
>>35088360

No where does it say taking excessive adderall can cause these effects, it says simply taking adderall can cause these effects

I'm almost impressed with how dumb you are.
>>
>>35088143
I agree with everything, except it makes me less mechanical. I love this stuff.
>>
>>35088390

what's "it?" i tried to show you that your views are irrational and you should use reasoning to form your opinions, but your need to feel superior to others compels you to continue to assert your opinion on something you know nothing about. have you thought about trying the most widely prescribed drug in the US before you taunt those that use it to stroke your ego? do you know what its effects are beyond what you read on webmd? did you also happen to read that we have no reason to believe that amohetamine is harmful when taken at therapeutic doses?
>>
>>35087358
As an european (France), where/how can I get adderall?
>>
>>35088486
If anything, amphetamines are literally beneficial in nearly every way, so long as you maintain a low-to-reasonable dose.

Any negative side effects stem solely from unfortunate (but very rare) negative allergic-type reactions and overdoses.
>>
>>35088218
try alcohol first

if that doesn't work try xanax.

but don't try alcohol AND xanax unless you want to lose your virginity to a street prostitute and also wake up handcuffed in a hospital.
>>
In my experience stimulants work fine to stop social anxiety

Alcohol is only better if your base personality is normie
>>
>>35088551

head down to one of those no-go zones, there should probably be drugs there
>>
File: 1485475779810.jpg (36KB, 720x554px) Image search: [Google]
1485475779810.jpg
36KB, 720x554px
>>35088040
This
I hate talking to people when I'm pumped up on addy
>>
Vorinostat helped me a lot. Stopped that locked up feeling when talking to people, it was like my mind was just at ease.
>>
>>35087358
>start taking antidepressants
>start to feel better
>don't feel like myself anymore
>the weight of that realization makes me get off of them
>get back off them
>feel like shit again
>>
File: snorting pepe.png (12KB, 485x312px) Image search: [Google]
snorting pepe.png
12KB, 485x312px
What's a 'safe' amount of adderall that I can snort?

Is it ok to snort 30mg in two sessions a few hours apart?
>>
Is it safe to take Xanax and Adderall at the same time?
>>
>>35088856
> no-go zones
You mean where dealers roam? All there is is weed and sometimes some coke, but nothing else.
>>
>>35087358
>wired on opiates 24/7 so that goldstein can get them legal drug shekels
>normal
gotta love americlaps
>>
>>35088945
Yea, but they counteract each other

A lot people use xanax to ease the comedown of stims like adderall at a recreational dose
>>
>>35088945
you should try asking on Kathmandu's official government created lithograph enthusiast's website
>>
>>35088959
that's not opiates

>>35088926
yes that's a regular dose, but snorting is unnecessary
>>
>>35089012
sorry I got my drugs mixed up
>wired on amphetamines 24/7
>normal
>americlaps
>ever
>>
>>35087358
>>35087475
don't fall for the meme
i tried both and they made me a mindless zombie i was non sentient
>>
>>35087358
Simply because it is only a temporary fix.

The real problems come from within, and must be solved there as well.
>>
>tfw have to ramp up dosage 10-20mg for each day in a row I take it
>completely stops working if I take it for more than 5 days in a row (tried up to 180mg with no noticeable effect)
>have to take a month+ long break just for tolerance to fuck off

Is my brain just fucked up or something?
>>
Dude with ADHD here that's taken 15-20 mg of Adderall throughout his life, quit it senior year of high school and is now 19.

It's all bullshit. I didn't become socially capable until after I dropped it out of my own volition. In fact it probably made me worse.
>>
>>35088486

>being this butthurt about being dependent on drugs to be normal

damn bro, just pop a pill and chill ;)
>>
File: IMG_0007.jpg (18KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0007.jpg
18KB, 183x275px
>>35089377

beats jacking off in my parents' basement all day like you kiddo
>>
>>35089258
>tried up to 180mg with no noticeable effect

There's no way you're human
>>
File: 1487724110431.jpg (123KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487724110431.jpg
123KB, 683x1024px
> Be nurse in Europe
> Have access to virrually any opiates or benzos, or any drug except actual morphine
> Always wanted to try adderall
> Illegal here
Please anons, I want to try it, how can I get some?
>>
>>35089516
buy cheap speed paste

order from deep web if you don't have connections
>>
>>35088924
Oh boy, I've been there.

If you want to skip to the end that happens after decades of self-destruction, here's the conclusion you'll come to:

There is no "true personality". The only thing worth caring about is whether you're suffering. Why would you care about anything else? Take meds for the rest of your life.
>>
File: 1485563234703.jpg (69KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1485563234703.jpg
69KB, 540x540px
>>35089546
> Deep web
I don't want to be filed when the customs find out what's in the parcel. I used to work at the natoinal post office parcel sorting facility, they constantly had two dogs trained to smell drugs in parcels. Those were mean sons of bitches too.
>>
>>35087358
been on addy for a year now

>tfw went from 2.1 to 3.8 GPA
>>
>>35089516
So you have access to oxycodone but not morphine?
Morphine is actually a pretty weak opioid desu
>>
>>35089516
Just use cocaine
>>
>>35090297
Yeah, but I'm kinda sick of opiates. Also, getting my hands on a tablet of oxycodone is way harder than getting a tablet of tramadol or benzos.

>>35090509
I almost fell in the cocaine trap already. I do miss amazing cocaine-fueled parties, but I lost my contact anyway, so no coke for me.
>>
>>35087358
was on addies since 8

by the time i was 15 i was using them to chronic masturbate, my ability to get an erection outside of vigorous tugging non-existent, and i never developed masculine traits.

a little anxiety is useful
>>
>>35089420
Nice example, you clearly must have alot of experience since you know so much about it =)
>>
>>35088486
Will autismo himself ever answer after being so BTFO?
>>
>>35090660
>parties
>hard drugs
not a robot.
>>
Truly is a wonderful thing. Can't take it though... raises my blood pressure too high to the point where it feels like my arms are going to explode. Damn shame... I was normal while on it.
>>
>>35090870
> parties
Don't picture your stereotypical american chad/stacy-filled party near a pool with flashing lights, loud music and alcohol everywhere.
We were just 3 friends in a kitchen snorting coke, chainsmoking cigarettes and drinking a few beers while discussing.
It may soukd sad, but I liked it. I miss those. Last one was like 4 years ago.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.