[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do these women offer in return?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 260
Thread images: 25

File: No exceptions.jpg (87KB, 432x768px) Image search: [Google]
No exceptions.jpg
87KB, 432x768px
What is up with women making lists of demands, and give nothing in return?

Take this woman. She is a single mom and want the perfect family. So she demands that her future man provide her and her kids with stability and security. He also needs to be tall, cause she likes to wear heels. All part of the wetting process.

But exactly what does she bring to the table? It is like going to a restaurant. Sure you can order stuff, demand things. But you need to give something in return, money. What do women with these demands offer in return?
>>
>>35086829
They say all these things, and are usually just Friday night fucks. Take her to dinner or some shit so she thinks youre dating then smash and dash. Never go to your place, go to hers.
>>
she's not very smart, obviously. It probably hasn't even occurred to her that a relationship is a voluntary exchange between consenting parties, and that she has to offer value for value.

why even waste the effort of thought on these kinds of women? Save it for finding the kinds of girls you want.
>>
>>35086892
Shes going to post on her Facebook where are all the nice guys, after sucking dick every Friday for the past 2 months and no one commits to her.
>>
You realize a guy who fits her criteria would want nothing to do with her right? You can have all the demands in the world, doesn't mean you can fulfill them. Women like her are going to have to learn the hard way.
>>
>>35086829
>Has 4/10 looks
>Has sort of outrageous and substantial demands
>Has nothing to offer but loads of baggage

What a topflight cunt
>>
>>35086829
She's the kind of woman that gets pumped and dumped constantly until she is living in the slums with ten children
>>
>>35086935
whats with all these fucking normies ffs, had to double check if this was R9K
>>
it's a secret code, she doesn't want that, she just wants to fuck a chad
>>
>>35086829
she's pretty fucking ho, beautiful blonde hair
>>
>>35086999
dyed hair, weird smile, big nose, and single mom bod. She's nothing special lookswise.
>>
>tfw I am a 22 year old woman
>university educated in a lucrative field
>less pretty than woman in OP picture
>I was recently rejected by an unemployed Jewish manlet
>my standards are next to fucking dinosaur bones
>this fucking drag on society wants and will probably get what she wants

Justice will never be restored.

Oh, and to answer the OP, she offers a wet hole, and a nonthreatening personality that makes the man she's involved with feel special because she's so horrendously incompetent.

Obviously.
>>
>>35087147
I'd love you baby
>>
>>35086829
They bring pussy
>>
>>35087147
>showing interest in a kike
I'd sooner date a coal burner. Also I wanted to make some pun about jews in ovens but couldn't come up with anything
>>
>>35087147
good luck to you on your search for love. I hope you find it.

I don't think she'll find what she wants. She's demanding and has baggage, and she'll hold out during what can charitably be called her remaining good years, then steadily lower her standards as the window closes on her fertility.
>>
File: 1453858532581.jpg (413KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1453858532581.jpg
413KB, 667x1000px
>>35086829

>i am nuclear garbage tier dating material
>I have the highest possible standards for a potential spouse that are beyond everything I ever offered myself.

I can only hope abortion after birth will be legal soon.
>>
>>35087147

please make eugenics great again.
>>
File: IMG_0258.gif (1MB, 736x627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0258.gif
1MB, 736x627px
>>35087147
well, what do you want? :o
>>
>>35087240
>hope you find it

Thanks anon, it's appreciated.

>don't think she'll find what she wants

Well, desu, I don't delight in other people being unhappy. I do hope that she finds happiness (although that might require her doing some soul searching and realizing that being over 6 ft is not necessary for a man to be a good family member).

I just get really confused because my looks are average but, in my opinion, my personality is better than most people and I continually get shit on in favor of women who are way more boring, stupid, and less accomplished than me. At least with the Jewish manlet he was a beta orbiter for a woman who was a professional harpist, so I at least can respect why he went for her and not me. But I've been dumped in favor of some chick who works at McDonalds.

</bitch rant from lonely hag>
>>
>>35087333
maybe you need to step your pussy game up? do you eat ass?
>>
>>35087255
>nuclear garbage

haha oh wew
>>
>>35086829

A woman with a functional reproductive system has always been more valuable than that of a man because men do not need to wait 9 months to create an offspring. This is written in nature.

Granted though, this has leaked into the modern world of sex and dating where people are negative towards having an offspring.
>>
>>35086892
She also has unreasonable expectations. Dumb person who was probably spoiled as a child.
>>
>>35087147
>Jewish
You do realize that for Jews, being Jewish comes from the mother's side, right? He probably dumped you because it was political/preserving the Jewish race. Don't take it personally. At all.
>>
>>35087147
You want to know how I know you're a man LARPing as a woman?

Because you say you're in a lucrative field, and admit that you're unattractive, but you say you have no standards. I'm going to call bullshit immediately, because there is no way any woman is going to want to date a man who earns less than her or nothing at all.
>>
File: Soulless.png (796KB, 1011x769px) Image search: [Google]
Soulless.png
796KB, 1011x769px
>>35086829
All that shit she typed means, "These are the things you have to say to fuck me tonight."
It's a list of things to casually bring up over dinner not anything that you actually give her. The people who believe that list is of requirements (and who would actually be dumb enough to fulfill it) are the beta providers she needs to "make all her dreams come true". This roastie whore isn't done fucking. Honestly, it's a common things with single mothers.

When girls cry on your shoulder and say shit like, "He was so perfect but all he wanted to do was have sex, what an asshole!" What she actually means is, "I dropped the bait into the water like momma taught me but that damn chad-fish just nibbled it from both ends and swam away! Hold me until I muster up the courage to try again."

There is no reason...in the world...to seriously date a single mother. She is a bad judge of character. Her pussy is used AND abused. And she is either going to disappoint you (in the club at 11pm with 2 kids at home) or ruin your life (her ex-bf slashes your tired, threatens you with a shotgun, and harasses her with phone calls which causes her to harass you with phone calls).

Smash. Dash. Pray she makes better decisions in the next life.
>>
>>35087147
>byaa why won't my career and stuck up attitude land me a loving husband
If anything this is justice you fucking dumb roastie. Pro tip: men don't want career roasties they could care less about that.
>>
>>35087457

Fuck its time to go ER
>>
>>35087323

Literally my standards are next to dinosaur bones. My IDEAL 10/10 husbando is:
>tall
>skinny
>has long hair
>has some sort of artistic or weird hobby
>likes metal / progressive rock / folk
>clean shaven
>smart
>likes to talk
>wants kids
>likes nature, hiking, canoeing
>moralfag
>virgin
>wants to be a house husband

And that's my 10/10. I'm completely willing to be flexible and have liked guys that have varied from this.

And yet, for some reason, my female friends who are way bitchier than me have gone after Chad Genericdick and gotten it. I get rejected by dudes that look like fucking NEET Mikael Akerfeldt.

</bitch moan complain>

>>35087349
Nope. Incredibly bitter virgin. Stay away, incubus.
>>
>>35087471
And any anons who actually suck up to dumb cunts like you need to kys.
>>
>>35087497
>Nope
would you eat ass?
>>
>>35087497
>tall is the first thing you list
dumb roast
>>
>>35087497
I guarantee he will be miserable unless he's doing a ton of extra activities and is in a club. Peer pressure and biology will be his enemies.
>>
At least she wants marriage and more kids. That's not as bad as a woman who expects you to help raise her kids without having yours.
>>
>>35087333
I guess I hope she does well, if you backed me into a corner to admit it, but I'm pretty ambivalent. I'm with you on the cosmic justice point, I'm passionately rooting for people who make the good decisions in their lives and have reasonable expectations of what happiness looks like.

The problem with folks our age is that there's so little good guidance for us in the world, that most of us are completely lost when we're supposed to be figuring out what we want in life. People get into things because they're easy and familiar when they might not be the best, or they don't take really good opportunities too seriously because they think they have a lifetime to find something better. I know i've been guilty of both things.

You're doing all the right things, anon, have faith and keep at it. You've got another 15 years before you're a hag, don't be so down on yourself :)
>>
>>35087497
I fit nearly all of those criteria, femanon.
>>
I can't even be angry with them. It's an outrageous strategy, but it seems to get many of them results.
>>
>>35086829
why anyone would keep reading after single mother is beyond me desu
>>
>>35087457
>These are the things you have to say to fuck me tonight
this right here
girls like this know what they're getting into, they just put on appearances so they don't get labeled any particular way
>>
>>35087497

I actually kind of like you, and I fucking hate women. I'm sure you'll find someone.
>>
>>35087450
>there is no way any woman is going to want to date a man who earns less than her or nothing at all.

I actually give zero fucks about how much money my spouse makes. In fact, I'd prefer a stay at home dad.

>>35087471

Tell me something I don't know, anon.

>>35087457

I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with being a single mom (but I do think it's unethical to "smash and dash" anyone), but yeah, like....

Whenever I hear of an unexpected pregnancy that's carried to term I am genuinely mystified. There's a million options and you choose to have the fucking kid?

They're usually the sort to entertain Facebook-type Christianity and not think too hard about their actions.

There's a single mom from my highschool who posted this five page, angry rant about how someone at a university admissions office was sort of shocked that she wanted to go to school full time while expecting and how that was literally the worst thing to ever happen ever.
>>
>>35086829
promise her all that stuff and fuck her raw and then split, but right before you fuck her put your thumb up your anus and jiggle it around firmly in random directions, this scrambles your DNA so if you impregnate her they won't be able to match the kid's sequences with yours.
>>
>>35086829
god ROBOTS
i need to get LAID
ive been doing no fap for a little while now and FUCK i just want to JAM MY DICK into a hot and wet PUSSY and feel the cushion as i POUND OVER AND OVER

FUCK WHAT DO I DO
i need to start lifting weights
>>
>>35087635
Do you ever wish there was some sort of seahorse situation that would allow you to impregnate the father?
>>
>>35087635
>I'd prefer a stay at home dad
Just unfuck your brains or prepare to be a cat lady.
>>
>>35087147
You'll find love, she won't. The only guys who'll show interest in her are chads who failed picking up girls throughout the week lmao
>>
>>35087497
what do you think of me, anon?
>6'2"
>skellybones
>longish curly brown hair
>into hiking (but I live in prairie wasteland Illinois aaaaaa)
>depends on the kind of folk music?
>clean shaven
>not sure if I'm smart
>can sorta hold a conversation without spilling spaghetti everywhere
>canoeing?
>uhh
>virgin
>uhhhh
>>
>>35087635
i'd wager you're doing programming stuff with your career. how goes the job hunt and what area are you based out of?
>>
>>35087537
Fuck off cunt I'd never want a woman anywhere near my butthole
>>
>>35087744
I'm sure you'd never want a woman anywhere near it...
>>
File: 1486359877163.png (577KB, 480x476px) Image search: [Google]
1486359877163.png
577KB, 480x476px
>>35087147
Fake Femanon or attention whore roastie, take your pick.
>>
She's not even a hot single mom. Without that makeup she looks like complete shit and in 5 years she will be fat as fuck.
>>
>>35087635
Are you below average looking in any fixable ways?
>fat/skinny fat
>no/terrible make-up
>poorly fitted/boring clothes
>dull, boring personality
>poor hygiene
>doesn't put out after a reasonable amount of time (no more than 1 month after dating has started)
>don't enjoy sex/unfamiliar with your own sexuality
>>
>>35087541
>staying at home all day can be unfulfilling unless you have some other hobbies

Yeah, obviously. Applies to literally every human ever.

>>35087561
> I'm pretty ambivalent.

No, I get you. On a personal level I'd probably not like this chick at all, but I can't just hope for the worst for another person without direct, personal cause.

> People get into things because they're easy and familiar when they might not be the best

Yeah, totally. I have so many friends who are smart and wonderful and should have gone to university, but they don't because no one in their family ever did. I also met a lot of people at school who are there just cause their parents were legacies but they have no clue what they're aiming for.

> they don't take really good opportunities too seriously because they think they have a lifetime to find something better.

Yikes. Hit a little too close to home, anon.

> You're doing all the right things, anon, have faith and keep at it. You've got another 15 years before you're a hag, don't be so down on yourself :)

Thanks, anon. I was feeling gloomy, but a nice comment always cheers me up.

>but I was born a hag

>>35087568
Wanna hear something pathetic? Since I'm hellbent on making myself unhappy, I'd never contact someone through 4chan just because I couldn't picture explaining it to my kids.

>still, you sound cute anon, good luck.

>>35087630
Thanks anon. I sort of have a crush on a guy right now. He's a weird otaku who plays cello and dresses like it's 1994. Hopefully it follows through.
>>
File: 1bd5f7_5734217.jpg (124KB, 1075x878px) Image search: [Google]
1bd5f7_5734217.jpg
124KB, 1075x878px
>>35087638
Just fucking masturbate ffs
Women are of no value

>>35087760
I'll give you points for burning me there but you're still a fucking fag for wanting a girl to insert something into your anus
>>
>>35087225

Something something.... oven roasted roastie
>>
>>35087497
Almost fit this to a T. Except
>not a moralfag (lol drugs)
>Non-virgin
>I like working 8 hours a day
Describe yourself. I can't imagine a non-whale getting rejected often desu
>>
>>35087635
>I actually give zero fucks about how much money my spouse makes. In fact, I'd prefer a stay at home dad.

Shouldn't be hard for you to find something like that then. There's plenty of NEETs here who would love a mommy GF to take care of them. The question is, do you actually want to take care of an unemployed man, or do you just think that you do?
>>
>>35087785
tell him how you feel!!! I bet he would like you, anon.
>>
>>35087785
>Wanna hear something pathetic? Since I'm hellbent on making myself unhappy, I'd never contact someone through 4chan just because I couldn't picture explaining it to my kids.

That's fuckin retarded m8
You think people will just fall out of the sky and love you or they'll magically save your life? Have some rationality ya dumb cunt
>>
>>35086829
They aren't talking about that, though. They're just saying what they want so you don't waste their time. If you don't like them, you're supposed to swipe left, anon.

Also, wanting stability for your child is
>rational and
>expected.

They take a once over you, and say, yea, he isn't doing a thing with his life; people his age are going to college, or at least graduating.
>>
>>35087638
Here's what you do, you give me your phone number and let me suck your cock, anon.
>>
>>35087785
you're welcome anon, good luck with otaku cellist. much love
>>
>>35087785
You sound really nice to be honest, good luck with the otaku desu.
>>
>>35087851
>Let's breed even more fucked up version of /r9k/
What could go wrong
>>
File: WIN_20170220_00_35_37_Pro.jpg (249KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170220_00_35_37_Pro.jpg
249KB, 1280x720px
>>35087497

Hey Femanon, pic related is me, hit me up if interested cause I fit all of ur criteria bb
>>
>>35087638
how pretty are you

>>35087836
newpe
i want to be enveloped in the THICC
T H I C C
>>
>>35087970
i meant you
how pretty are you
>>35087897
>>
>>35087655
Nah, my friends were into mpreg. Never say the appeal.

>but seriously though male seahorses actually get pregnant
>they actually transfer nutrients to their offspring which is what pregnancy is
>seahorses are amazing

>>35087716
Yep. I've got 4 already. Bracing for impact.

>>35087732
>you'll find love

I really hope so, unfortunately there's no innate law in the universe that guarantees you'll find someone. Statistically, some people are just fucked. I'd rather be alone than with someone I didn't like, or divorced.

>Anything is to be preferred or endured rather than marrying without affection

>I'm quoting Austen, which is how you know I'm doomed.

>>35087737
You sound super cute!

I like in the city, so solidarity @ not having nice greenspace to trek in.

I'm really obsessive about older 60s/70s folk, but some newer stuff (folk punk, Sufjan) is pretty good. Some folksy metal is nice (Heidevolk). HBU?

>not sure if smart

People who doubt their intelligence are usually smarter than those that don't. Hope that reassures you.

>>35087742
Nope, but my best friend was a programmer! Now she's doing a phd and I'm super proud of her. Basically I can appropriate programmer culture and shitpost on /g/.
>>
>>35087998
can I get seconds? dont care if pretty just be female and DTF
>>
>>35087931
Yo mang, why didn't you stay in your brotha's thread? Now you hittin' on girls without giving him first dibs. Da fuq is wrong with you.
>>
>>35088023
i'm a dude you goon
>>
>>35088033
>Implying I don't have multiple 4chan tabs open
>implying I wouldn't share with fired, black anon
>>
File: 1454299570394.png (410KB, 598x460px) Image search: [Google]
1454299570394.png
410KB, 598x460px
>>35088018
>I've got 4 already
shooo shooo
>>
>>35087457
Its time to face it. Islam got women figured out a long time ago.
>>
>>35087998
I've been told I'm pretty cute desu.
>>
>>35088061
wait, whos the dude you or >>35087897
cause I meant could you share >>35087897
>>
File: John Persons.jpg (131KB, 1431x1409px) Image search: [Google]
John Persons.jpg
131KB, 1431x1409px
>>35087635
Well I feel like you are just two steps to the left of understanding what is wrong with being a single mom. Why would a WOMAN choose to keep the baby if it is (A) unexpected (B) a good chance the added responsibility will fuck up her life (C) or deep down she's knows she's a roastie whore who isn't still hasn't fucked the other half of the neighborhood?

Now, I'm not Krishna, I don't know everything. But my observation based opinion is this:
(1) If she has the fucking kid she is going to be showered with an insane amount of attention. Every facebook post and inane murmur will be scrutinized. Fat bitch says she is hungry and folks will scramble to hit any and every food joint she desires to make her comfortable. For a while she will be the beloved princess she has always wanted to be. To a certain extent she will be validated and happy.
(2) When she has the kid she will again, be showered with love and attention. Not only that, but now she will have a flag to wave; a living, breathing, incessantly whining mistake that somehow signals to the world that she is not completely worthless, nor a whore. A baby acts like a restart button of sorts. Family and friends say, "We will forgive the retardation of the past if you agree to be a good mom." And of course she does. Because you are all suckers.
(3) Child is of toddlin' age and by now she has been fucking up for a while. Not because she has been a fuck up all her life, no, it's because she's a single mom and she's stressed! She's not out all night partying and having fun, she's out trying to mingle with guys and gals her age in order to find someone to help her with the baby grandma!

More sympathy. More excuses.
This is the true cruelty of the fate of the beta male. You think you got a raw deal not being born Chad. You thought it was bad getting his sloppy seconds. But true misery is being cucked into a relationship with a woman so broken and bitter than the idea of loving anything but herself is alien.
>>
File: checkmatedrumpf.jpg (266KB, 880x580px) Image search: [Google]
checkmatedrumpf.jpg
266KB, 880x580px
>>35087412
explain this, protip: unpossible
>>
>>35087843
I don't consider drugs to be immoral, though. Hell, I'd be doing acid a lot more if I had the time off.

Uh...

>5'8
>170 lbs last time I checked
>frizzy brown hair
>pasty af

>>35087851
>mommy gf to take care of them

There's a huge difference between someone who wants to cook, clean, take care of kids, etc. and some dude that wants to eat my food and play PC games.

>>35087856
The thing is, I've ALWAYS asked men out and I ALWAYS get rejected. All my friends tell me that guys don't like how aggressive and up-front I am, and to be honest I'm sort of tired. As much as I dislike gender roles, for ONCE in my life I'd like someone to ask me out.

>>35087880

Yep, because it's 4chan or bust. Not like I go outside or anything.

>>35087899
>>35087924
Thanks nice internet people! Good luck on your adventures~
>>
>>35087497
I am

>skinny as fuck
>weird hobby (Grand Strategy Games, History Sperg, ect)
>Love prog rock
>enjoy talking (mostly about my fixations and interests)
>like nature and going for nature walks sometimes, especially if there is someone interesting to talk to
>I'm kind of a moralfag in that I despise people who commit things like infedelity to their SO
>I'm a kissless virgin
>I'm a neet right now but I want to try and get into software development or something like that. Maybe kinda house-husband like but I don't like housework so maybe not exactly.

Am I interesting at all? I thought not :^(
>>
>>35088018
Austen is timeless, which is why you can quote her now and it's still wise. Good on ya for taking the time to read the classics while studying your lucrative field.

I got lots of folk records from my dad. Check out some Bromberg, he'd be right up your alley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4xeEcH3FZQ&list=PLxafOQJTrSvEtka5j2MfqgxIIbu-33WSI

You sound swell though. I'd make a move if I wasn't already married to my job (I'm a good 5-6 years before thinking about being a house hubando, got a startup to get off the ground first)
>>
>>35087744
Yeah, like, is the whole eating ass thing real? Are people actually doing it or is it just a meme?

> >fat/skinny fat

I'm not really fat but I have a weird sasquatch thing going on.

>no/terrible make-up

I don't want to wear makeup.

Yep.

I'm pretty eccentric IRL. Most people find me sort of weird.

>poor hygiene

When I'm depressed I stop showering, go full piss jug, don't eat, etc. But I've taken steps to avoid that and haven't had a major depressive episode in awhile. I'm super hygienic when my mind's in the right place.

>doesn't put out after a reasonable amount of time (no more than 1 month after dating has started)

I'm not sure, desu. I'm a virign, and I'd like to think I'd be open to sex if I met the right person. But I'm at the point now where it's like... I've waited this long, why not go the full mile and wait till I get married?

It's weird. I have sexual dysfunction related to being abused when I was a teenager, so I don't really like penetration and am sort of hoping my partner would help ease me out of it. On the other hand, I intellectually I am pretty open minded and I have my weird porn stash.

The thing is, anon, a lot of the stuff you're mentioning is stuff I consider really lame and superficial and just not me. I'm not opposed to losing weight, but I am opposed to spending money on fancy clothes and face paint. It's dumb and I actually consider the fact I don't use them as a sort of barometer for a decent person.

If a guy likes me without makeup, then he's the sort of guy worth putting makeup on for. I don't know if that makes sense.
>>
>>35088174
Are you below average in any fixable ways?
>fat/skinny fat
>no/terrible make-up
>poor hygiene
>>
>>35088174
>tall
No wonder you've got the careerwoman complex.
>>
>>35088174
>170 lbs last time I checked
>The thing is, I've ALWAYS asked men out and I ALWAYS get rejected
Not really surprised. How are you not connecting the dots is what I'm lost at.
>>
>>35088123
a mouth is a mouth is a mouth
>>
>>35087497
hey bby I'm your perfect man hit me up.
>>
File: Dk0Zley.png (36KB, 801x577px) Image search: [Google]
Dk0Zley.png
36KB, 801x577px
>>35086829
Just another worthless whore who got pumped & dumped and now she's making demands and has nothing to offer...

Women never learn
>>
>>35088296
pink warm wet is pink warm wet is pink warm wet
>>
>>35087147
>>35087635
Hi, I'll marry you if you want, where do I have to move to?
>>
>>35088134
While I think the attention associated with pregnancy might appeal to some women, I think the stigmas attached (let's face it, people DO hate single moms. Justified or not.), and financial, physical, etc. strain would negate that.

>>35088196
>history sperg

Hey! Same here! My main autistic passions are English history, and some American stuff. Although I went through a weird Polish and Vietnam phase. HBU?

>prog

What bands? I'm listening to Anthony Phillips rn.

You sound really cool and I hope you pursue software!

>>35088219
> read the classics while studying your lucrative field.

Not to be pretentious, but it's shocking how little people in STEM know about art or culture. The only person in my graduating class who knew anything outside our field was the daughter of two English professors.

Like, I've made references to Jean Paul SArte - babby's first existentialist - and been told I was being "pretentious"...but it's like...this is rudimentary?

I think the problem is that I go on forums a lot so my understanding of what is basic knowledge is warped. It's like you go on /mu/ and everyone loves Radiohead and Neutral Milk Hotel and you think that's having boring taste but then you talk to someone who doesn't even listen to full albums and it's like...wow.

I've never heard of this guy? Imma listen and samefag my response.

>swell

Pftahahaha, thanks anon. Good luck with your startup.
>>
>>35088316
B-b-but she has a hole. That means you should grovel at her feet.
>>
>all these people posting their bf applications
>>
>>35088353
where are you anon
come suck my cock
>>
>>35088174
I'm ~6'3 and you weigh the same as me, that might be instructive as to why both of us are here.
>>
>>35088395
Well it's how robots usually act when there's a GIRL in the metaphorical room.
>>
>>35088373
>full albums
dang, I should've started you on wanted dead or alive instead of demon in disguise side b.
>>
>>35088404

Wait a few years, mate. Hopefully you are under the age of 22 as you should start to look more masculine. Since you have good features you could slay if you got more masc.
>>
>>35088404
You're a twink. You're made for taking dick, bro, not giving it.
>>
>>35088430
Nah, songs are fine for getting into an artist.

It's a lot more American than I usually go for (I'm all about that British folk revival) but I still really liked it. Added his album to my playlist. Thanks, anon.

Here's my response:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCjUDUshHdQ
>>
>>35088404
your only option is to start taking girly pills now anon, other wise you're gonna be alone forever, trust me I made a similar mistake at ur age
>>
>>35088438
i am 20. is having muscles the key to having sex with beautiful girls?
>>35088441
i would take take dick if the boy is very very cute and looks looks like a girl
>>
>>35088224
Thanks for answering my questions. My advice for you to to start taking care of yourself at a very basic level. That means working out at least 3 days a week, eating a generally healthy diet, buying some clothes that actually compliment your hopefully improved figure and that don't make you look like a sasquatch. Because not many people want to fuck what could be described as a sasquatch. Get into therapy for your depression and (sexual?) abuse history. Expecting your future partner to deal with this kind of baggage is asking for trouble in a relationship. That isn't to say it won't be an issue, but your ability to process through the anxiety the trauma caused you with a trained (and paid) therapist would greatly improve your chances of success in a relationship. It'll also take the pressure off your partner for being the first person you open that can of worms with.

To comment on your last point of these things being lame and superficial. This is a matter of perspective, and I can tell you that none of my suggestions are inherently superficial or lame. In fact, I view them excellent indicators of a person's ability to care for themselves and their needs. That is anything but superficial, and suggests that you would make a more enjoyable romantic partner and be more capable of attending to their needs as well.
>>
>>35086829
She's not even good looking but it's rare that women have anything to offer and even when they do, they don't actually offer it or use it to their advantage because they expect everything handed to them.
>>
>>35088496
>Because not many people want to fuck what could be described as a sasquatch.
I do.
>>
>>35086892

She's a fuck and chuck. Dumb as a rock and likely thirsty as fuck for some sugar daddy because she is an uneducated, self absorbed idiot.
>>
>>35088473
are you sure? i think that becoming a trap is degenerate and that's not what i wan't but it may be my last resort??
>>
>>35088509
I guess you'd fit the minority I alluded to. Enjoy fucking your sasquatch girls anon.
>>
>>35088490
>i would take take dick if the boy is very very cute and looks looks like a girl
You need to be dominated by an older masculine man, you goofy twink.
>>
>>35088174
>Sorta tall with a bit of chub
You sound pretty cute desu
8/10, would smash while candyflipping.
>>
>>35088373
>am history sperg

A lot of the prog rock I listen to is Jazzy/Prog Jazz Fusion from Eastern Europe, which is another autistic rabbit hole I've gone down. Things like Den Za Den (my favorite) and Leb i Sol. If you like jazzy things check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u07PSHe3V1U and related videos

As for historical interests...
Byzantine History
Serbian History
Roman History
US History
Liberation of the American Colonies
Victorian Era
Balkan Wars
World War I
World War II
Cold War
Yugoslav Wars
I could probably lengthen the list if I really wanted to but I'm afraid it's already at a length that many might find scary. I've often been told to become a history teacher but I'm not one for paperwork.
>>
>>35088224
>abused when I was a teenager
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>35088568
NOO dude i bet you are the same guy from the thread yesterday that said bearded tough guy is the only acceptable pleasure
>>
File: scr11.jpg (58KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
scr11.jpg
58KB, 512x384px
>>35088496
> That means working out at least 3 days a week, eating a generally healthy diet, buying some clothes that actually compliment your hopefully improved figure and that don't make you look like a sasquatch

I'm all about eating healthier, but fuck that other shit. I don't expect my spouse to do that, so why should I?

> Get into therapy for your depression and (sexual?) abuse history.

Way ahead of you, famalam.

> but your ability to process through the anxiety the trauma caused you with a trained (and paid) therapist would greatly improve your chances of success in a relationship

It's not even really emotional. I just weird out about penetration and occasionally have paranoid delusions people will find out about my sexual abuse. Nothing else really bugs me.

> I view them excellent indicators of a person's ability to care for themselves and their needs.

>clothes
>working out 3/7 days a week
>makeup

I literally could not care less. I see these things are being indicative of a boring normie. The fact I go to the library 5/7 days a week projects something about me that I consider more important than going to the fucking gym.

You mean well anon, but I think we have very different value systems, and that's sort of why I am reluctant to change certain aspects of myself - because I want someone with corresponding values.

>>35088509
Pic related.
>>
>>35088490

Face>Height>Frame.

Muscles is not the key, but does help. being muscular and active also help your body achieve good hormone levels.

I would say lift for a year to get newbie gains then just maintain at a low body fat.
>>
>>35088618
don't worry anon, I am a twink and would still put it in your qt butt.
>>
>>35087497
>tall
Not that
>skinny
Skinny-fat
>has long hair
Short and losing hair
I'm an aspiring screenwriter with no prospects yet
I don't even like music
>smart
Average to below average intelligence
>likes to talk
Nope
>wants kids
Nope
I could probably do this
>moralfag
I don't know if I am one
>virgin
No fair, I've only had sex once
I don't want to get married

You said you were uglier than the ugly bitch in the OP though, I don't like ugly people, plus I don't care about relationships.
>>
>>35088618
You should try it. I'm bi and I'd eat your little twink hole out and fuck you hard. You'd love it.
>>
>>35086829
You'll notice that the people most down in their luck with life tend to become the most pickiest.
She a wash up drug addled single mom. It's go for broke basically.
>>
>>35087497
I know a youtuber who's practically your 10/10 guy from that description.
>>
File: 24823057.jpg (5KB, 170x204px) Image search: [Google]
24823057.jpg
5KB, 170x204px
>>35088641
if you're a twink i wouldn't mind it if you put it in my butt
>>
>>35086892
Wow an actually mature post on r9k that isn't about whining and complaining how life is unfair and hard, keep it going my man.
>>
>>35088565
>I guess you'd fit the minority I alluded to. Enjoy fucking your sasquatch girls anon.
Not like they want me.
>>
>>35087497
This is me
Feelsbadman
>>
>>35087635
>(but I do think it's unethical to "smash and dash" anyone)

Sexual strategy is amoral fucknuts
>>
>>35088575
I've never heard this band. Added to my listen list.

I'm totally on board about Victorian and World War history (I prefer reading about the first WW cause it depresses me way more).

Not so much Cold War history, but I went through a weird phase where I collected a lot of novelty vinyls about political topics of the day. Like, protest tunes and pro-Vietnam and anti-communist stuff. It's bizarre.

I did read a little about the Yugoslav wars, but I've honestly forgotten so much that I didn't want to say it was an interest and get called out and flub, lol. I do know that Misha Glenny wrote some books on the Yugoslav war that I read and then I read McMafia and that tripped me out.

Are you Serbian/Yugoslavian?

>>35088667
Maybe I should stalk him, lol.

>is she joking?
>nobody knows!

>>35088727
>not whining on /r9k/

what the fuck
>>
>>35088224
plz be Washington DC
>>
>>35088663
>unsure
if you are very gently and caring i may like so please don't be aggresive putting your dick violently in my asshole
>>
File: 20170224_003142.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170224_003142.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>35088465
Love this song, know it from Peter Paul and Mary. Guess I'm hopelessly American in my folk taste.

Whipped out my record collection to really raise the stakes here. Threw in a jojo reference for good measure.

Middle top I haven't been able to find on youtube, it has a really super version of candy man.

Left top is some sick Captain Beefheart. I think he might be a /mu/ meme, but the non meme albums of his are all brilliant.

American beauty, top right is a true classic really happy to have it in good condition,

Middle bottom is Bob Dylan and the Band, The basement tapes. Really really good stuff there too, kind of hard to find it on youtube.

Neil Young is kinda normie tier, but good shit nonetheless. Think the vinyl isn't in great shape though. Haven't put it on in a while. A lot of these were my dad's and he wasn't super nice to his records in college.
>>
>>35088224
>>It's weird. I have sexual dysfunction related to being abused when I was a teenager
You said you were a virgin you fucking lying piece of shit.
>>
>>35087931
>Shit TD

Literal trash
>>
>>35087931

>6 inch wrists
>16 inch beltoid breadth
>wide hips

Shoulda been a tranny, mate.
>>
>>35088763
>before I read your comment
Okay, I'm recognizing Yes and the Grateful Dead. Is that Neil Young? Not sure about the others.

>after I read your comment

>Peter Paul and Mary
10/10

>hopelessly American

American stuff is fine, but I'm a weird D&D autist so I like music I can pretend I'm Chaucer to.

Check this out for American stuff, heard it on this compilation album called the Roots of Rap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQRbwjwWZFc

>Jojo reference

I love Yes and when that meme became big I was really confused and happy because I thought prog was making a comeback.

>Captain Beefheart

I've only heard Trout Mask Replica, which I thought was hilarious. Maybe I should have listened to the rest of his discography.

>records in college

My dad was a DJ and my mom stole all his records and won't let me have them because she's scared I'll give them back. C'est la vie. I mostly collect weird folk albums, now. Good your dad saved some stuff for you, he sounds patrician af.
>>
>>35088750
>historysperg again
I got into the Yugoslav wars/Serbia in general in a weird manor, I am an American with 100% West Euro heritage to my knowledge.

Memes at first, then the meme music. Than I discovered some of the less known, less memey, nicer patriotic music that the Serbs had during the war. It got me interested in Serbia so I read up a bit. I ended up falling in love with the country as a result, while also developing an intense disdain for the Clintons-Not typical for an American from the Northeast.
>>
>>35087497
>tfw im perfect for you
literally all of those
not even kidding
>>
>>35088770
everytime I post this I get this flak just so you know I no longer do this.
>>
>>35088834
my facial structure is too manly, could never pull it off convincingly have been hitting the gym lately though, hopefully not be such a skeletor
>>
>>35088634
Working out is part of being healthy, and it's a key factor in managing depression. As far as buying better clothes that actually fit you and make-up, fine. That isn't nearly the most important thing that i listed, so try not to focus on it too much.

I'm glad that you're already getting therapy. You'd probably do well to buy yourself a small dildo/vibrator to practice with. Discuss relaxation exercises with your therapist and the possibility of therapeutic yoga classes for sexual trauma, if available. Also, those aren't paranoid delusions. You're probably still caring around unresolved guilt and/or shame associated with the abuse. I would consider that to be 'emotional', and it will need to be approached in a safe manner for your own sake.

As a side thought: Being attractive to other people by wearing nice clothing and doing your make-up may bring about unwanted attention. You could be associating that attention with your abuse, and preemptively reject the attention by entrenching yourself in unassuming appearances. While I'm reading into you way more than I realistically should, this is typical behavior for sexual trauma victims as it serves a defensive purpose. Also, developing a sense of appealing fashion does not mean you need to look like a Calvin Klein model.
>>
>>35088768
It wasn't penetrative, oh, and:
>considering rape to be sex

Nice.

>>35088893
>memes then the meme music then history

HONESTLY. MEMES HAVE RUINED MY LIFE.

I always heard people making Vietnam "charlies in the trees" jokes as a kid, and that got me into watching Vietnam War movies, which transformed into a life-long obsession with Vietnam. The fact that there's lots of butterflies/other insects there and I am a hobby etymologist does not fucking help relieve the obsession.

>hating the Clintons

I would love to see this IRL.

>well, I think her and Trump as equally bad.
>but what about her emails? Hillary for prison!
>she is nowhere near as bad as Trump!
>JUSTICE FOR SERBIA
>???
>what
>THE SERB IS STRONG
>what the fuck are yo-
>REMOVE PANTSUIT

>>35088903
Hey, at least I know it's not statistically impossible anymore.
>>
>>35089026
>>>considering rape to be sex
>
>Nice.
If you don't, why do you have rape fantasies?
>>
>>35089026
>hobby etymologist
>etymologist
This is the level of "dedication" and "knowledge" that females have about their "hobbies".
>>
File: 20170224_005319.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170224_005319.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>35088870
Trout mask is the meme, the rest of it is more "normal" (about as normal as you can expect from that wonderful genius)

Love that Hard Luck Blues! thanks for the share.

I spent some time looking for one of my favorites from the Basement Tapes to show you, but found a UK prog rock version of it instead that I figured you'd like. Found the full record too, which will be on my list for work tomorrow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVrUKxi6DWg

Got another shot of some more records to show off. The Zappa is all mine, I'm collecting them. My dad's gf has Apostrophe in her collection in the basement, which I've been meaning to dig through. Not shown are my 4 Bromberg records.
>>
>>35089026
>historysperg again

I generally try to hide my powerlevel related to Serbia but recently my dad overheard me yelling at my friends (all generally historyspergs too) about it because I had a few drinks and was in that mood. I do mention that the Clinton Foreign policy was disasterous to most people though. Lmfao at your interpretation of my autism tho, it's kind of correct when I'm talking to my close friends who I don't hide my serb powerlevel around
>>
>>35089080
oh, but I am going to share one beefheart song with you, I'd argue the best thing he recorded ever. I think he prophesied the takeover of smartphones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF177Aj59C8
>>
>>35089067
Women are horrible when it comes to being dedicated to something, I'm not much better though. That's probably because I'm low IQ
>>
>>35088953
>working out

I listen to music / dance around in my room for about an hour everyday, go for night walks, like to hike/canoe when I get time off. I just think going to the gym is lame.

>managing depression

I always associate the "just lift and you'll feel better" thing with my Stacey/Chad siblings.

> You'd probably do well to buy yourself a small dildo/vibrator to practice with

Way ahead of you, mon ami, lol.

>yoga
lol, sorry, I couldn't stand to be around obnoxious white ladies who run flea market stalls. Plus I think meditation is a meme.

> You're probably still caring around unresolved guilt and/or shame associated with the abuse.

Sort of. I definitely go through "you stupid retard what were you thinking putting yourself in that situation" stuff, but in general I don't really have guilt. I know my abuser fucked up, not me. It's more that we live in a society that hates abuse victims, and the idea of kids who bullied me in high school or some shit knowing I'm an abuse victim makes me angry because they'll know I'm vulnerable.

It's less about my guilt, and avoiding people treating me worse than they already do.

> You could be associating that attention with your abuse

I think you're reading a little too deep, there, anon. Some women just honestly don't give a fuck. I was a weird tomboy before I was abused, I am a weird tomboy after.

> a sense of appealing fashion

I just think it's a meme and ultimately reflects the idea that consumption = personality, which I resent.

>>35089080
Hey I know Titus Groan!

Also, Bob Dylan is totally pulling a Syd Barrett there with the eyeliner.

>>35089091
>SERB POWERLEVEL

I literally lol'd.

To be fair, I think even normies would be sort of impressed if you expressed your power level in a more palatable way. I think talking about Clinton foreign policy's an excellent example.
>>
>>35089145
What the fuck kind of drugs do you have to be on to tolerate this pointless meandering bullshit?
>>
>>35089026
I think you're really stretching the boundaries of what it means to be a virgin friendo.
>>
>>35089026
>>35089177
just like uncle Pete stretched the boundaries of her vagina when he raped her!
>>
>>35087497
- 6'3"
- Skinny, but working to ottermode because /fit/
- Growing hair out
- Eurorack synths and drumming for hobby
- Good diverse music taste
- Shave because can't grow full beard ;-(
- Bachelor's in engineering
- Can hold conversations with people I am comfortable with
- Kids... Hmmmm
- Outdoors is escape from the digital hell I inhabit
- Moral agnostic, only vice is booze
- Work from home because computer jorb.

Too bad nothing good ever comes out of 2+2 chan.
>>
>>35089175
the best ones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82gyb0cFJ20
>>
>>35089237
Apparently she's hideous anyway
>>
>>35089245
So you're a junkie too?
>>
>>35089286
I'm addicted to staying up past my bedtime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4puKFQodSHg
>>
people have standards and are selective about the other types of people they associate with.
>>
File: download.jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
15KB, 225x225px
>>35089145
bitterhag anon again

Yeah, this sounds a lot more "pop" or conventional than pic related. I'm digging it.

>this album was used in the Big Lebowski

I'm ashamed I didn't know that.

So did you get into Beefheart through Zappa or vice versa? Or neither?

>>35089187
>trying this fucking hard to be edgy

Protip: Try quoting Peter Sotos at me. That'll really get me t r i g g e r e d.

>>35089237
>can't grow a full beard
Fuck it. Beards are grossly over-rated and I don't know why they're suddenly popular. Especially on douchey hipster dudes.

What's your engineering in? Software? Only guessing cause you said computer jorb.

I did engineering for a year until I was bored to fucking death. I got this co-op thing at a factory making tissue paper and I wanted to slash my wrists. Hopefully eng was more fun for you, lol.
>>
>>35089091
lmao anon, good morning from serbia to you
>>
>>35086829
You people are so stupid. You swallow anything that paints women in a bad light regardless of how credible it is. It would be trivial for someone to make this profile, screenshot it, and then sit back and watch you all chimp out. On the off chance this real, the woman is an idiot and hardly worth all the bitching and moaning and self-doubt that fills this thread.
>>
>>35089328
Yeah, I went crazy wondering who the hell was singing Willie The Pimp.
>>
>>35089174
yeah I generally did talk about how the foreign policy of the Clintons was a disaster that led to not only 9/11 but also a lot of the shit that came after.

You're welcome for the laff btw :^)

You seem interesting enough to talk to-Got an email or something?
>>
>>35089388
Women are like this though, a lot of them. This is just an example, fake or not.
>>
>>35089328
Software, yeppers. Got into electrical engineering because I wanted to make guitar effects and synthesizers, but ended up in software because I ran out of money to buy hardware components.

I've worked factory jobs before, they can be hit or miss. Sounds like yours was the latter. Sorry man. :-(
Meet some really different people in those gigs, just hard for me to relate to them.
>>
>>35087363
why do losers always think evolution is attempting to make things better, or that things are better if subjected to natural selection like it was some sort of test that had any sort of meaning
quite honestly the next step is you start thinking stupid memes like this is valuable when really it was just alpha males hogging as many females as they could. if sperm wasn't valuable it wouldn't matter where they got sperm from for all the eggs. all the eggs got used, not all the sperm. that means there was a value on sperm and not on eggs. you're acting like it was even a possibility females could have gone through life without getting pregnant. There is this big underlying hole in your theory with this assumption females could avoid pregnancy at all.
stupid frog poster
>>
>>35089407
Bush did 9/11 originally
>>
>>35087602
agreed desu lol
>>
>>35087497
>tall
already disqualified at 5'11
>skinny
yup
>has long hair
yup
yup I'm a graphic artist
yup
>clean shaven
yup
>smart
just 3.0 gpa average
>likes to talk
if the subject is intersting
>wants kids
with the right person
just went on hike last week
>moralfag
yup
>virgin
LOL NO HAHAHAHA
Eh
>>
>>35089174
Those forms of exercise are perfectly fine. You don't need to go to the gym and cram onto the treadmill between staci 1 and staci 2 for it to count as getting the movement your body needs to function properly.

As for the yoga, they do have classes specially designed to allow sexual abuse victims to process through the physical aspects of their trauma. I would encourage you to look into it, rather than dismissing it out of hand. Same thing for meditation, which can take many forms and simply means being present in the moment, aware of your body, and at ease. This can be an invaluable skill to develop when managing anxiety, particularly associated with sexual intercourse/penetration.

Yeah, I can definitely see concern about judgement being an issue. People can unfortunately be assholes. The best thing to learn how to do is effectively defend yourself if you are judged, rather than avoiding all vulnerability. I get the impression you've been figuring that out though.

You could always become a nudist anon. That way you can eschew all consumerism as much as you want. You'll still be dealing with the fundamental issue of needing to visually appeal to the people you want to attract though. If you can manage to do that now, then great. If not, then you may need to at least acknowledge the role appearances play in attraction. Again, I am not insisting on one particular kind of appearance, but rather the importance of following the general guidelines of what is and isn't visually appealing for your target audience. This of course varies with who you're targeting, and your insight into what they would likely find visually attractive.
>>
>>35089407
>saying 9/11 was anything other Muslims hating our freedoms

Sounds risky considering you said you lived in the mid-west. Maybe things have settled down in America.

Sorry anon, I never really keep penpals because I'm pretty bad at responding to my IRL friends, lol.

>>35089421
wtf that's crazy cool @ guitar stuff.

My sister did electrical.

Glad your factory jobs went all.

>really different people in those gigs

Not sure what you mean, like at co-op?

Iunno, I just found most people in engineering really boring cause they only wanted to make bank. Then again, I find most people really boring because I'm a pretentious hack.
>>
>>35089174
>>
>> You'd probably do well to buy yourself a small dildo/vibrator to practice with
>
>Way ahead of you, mon ami, lol.
So not a virgin even by that standard.

Why do fembots always like like that?
>>
>>35089328
Haven't seen Sotos mentioned in awhile, people into industrial/noise/power electronics are special to say the least...
>>
>>35089519
Because all women are manipulative sluts like like Akane from Kuzu no Honkai
>>
>>35089503
>Historysperg returns
I said I lived in the North-East wtf are you talking about :^)

Also the mudshits wouldn't have given two shits about us if we hadn't intervened in their affairs

9/11 started because they were pissed about shit in the 90's
>>
>>35089496
>yoga
>meditation

Sorry if it's something you dig, anon, but I've tried it and I honestly just don't give a fuck.

I think that meditation works for people who don't normally sit around and think, but if you're constantly reflecting then there's no point to allocate set periods of time to it. Plus, I think the difference between meditation and say, going for a walk, is a meme.

> needing to visually appeal

I just don't care that much. While I obviously have my physical preferences, those have usually taken a backseat to a person's personality. I expect the same of me.

If a dude needs me to wear makeup, dress pretty, and be super toned than he's either (1) way too focused on his appearance to appeal to me or (2) a huge hypocrite.

Either way, I don't care. Rather be alone than spend hours of my precious time on superficial bullshit. All my female friends have told me I'll die alone if I don't start wearing makeup/trying to look pretty and I've never budged. Anons won't change that, either.

>>35089536
I went through a weird industrial phase in high school.

Needlessly to say, I didn't have a date to the prom.

>>35089601
> 9/11 started because they were pissed about shit in the 90's

I agree 100%. But you can't say that shit without people flipping out because apparently acknowledging the historical causes of 9/11 is the same as saying America deserved it.

I'm Canadian, so I assume that sort of shit is even worse for you.
>>
>>35089503
Re: factory job
I was mainly thinking of the floor/shop workers. They all seemed happy and content with the basics and endless repetition more or less. Also had apparent stable family situations. Kind of the antithesis of myself.

There are quite a few who get into engineering for money; but also plenty who genuinely enjoy it. I could have gone the money route and maybe gone out to California and got a six figure job like many in my graduating class. I chose a job with less pay but more freedom to enjoy life as best as I can.

What did you choose after dropping engineering? Leave the sciences all together?
>>
>>35089628
>But you can't say that shit without people flipping out because apparently acknowledging the historical causes of 9/11 is the same as saying America deserved it
>Tfw it's not as unAmerican to say Bush did it
>>
File: gb301AF.jpg (126KB, 937x881px) Image search: [Google]
gb301AF.jpg
126KB, 937x881px
>>35087497
Literally me.Please be my beautiful wife.
>>
>>35087635
>Facebook-type Christianity
That's actually a good term to use for it, thanks for imparting me with such knowledge femanon!
>>
>>35089695
She said she wasn't beautiful, dude
>>
>>35089503
>>35089677
Also, lol at industrial phase. I used to do basement shows with those types of people when I was in highschool as well. I made Harsh Noise Wall stuff then.
>>
>>35089723
I don't care. She's probably beautiful and doesnt even know it.
>>
>>35089628
>Either way, I don't care. Rather be alone than spend hours of my precious time on superficial bullshit.

We all make our choices anon. While you're certainly not eliminating your chances of success in finding a romantic partner, you may be limiting yourself. Again, you can be visually attractive to your prospective partners in any number of ways. My only point is that YOU NEED TO BE VISUALLY ATTRACTIVE TO THEM. If you disagree on this point, you're wearing rose colored glasses and I encourage you to take them off.

Also, mediation is not the same as self-reflection. It's about being present in the moment, whereas self-reflection is focused on the past. You can do this while engaging in any number of activities, including walking. I would encourage you to read: The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma. You'll learn more about what I'm talking about.

Have a goodnight anon.
>>
>>35089677
I don't wanna talk too much about my job because I've mentioned some of my weird special interests / sexual abuse and I know a LOT of people on /r9k/ so....

tldr geophysics

>floor/shop workers

That sort of happens in geo, too. A lot of the people who are also geologists / engineers / scientists are white, and the people who work under you are either black (if you're in Africa), brown (S America) or Native/Inuit (up north, where I was).

And it's weird because while a lot of them are nice, it's sort of hard not to notice the racial divide and feel a little uncomfortable.

It gets even worse because whenever I've been sexually harassed on the job, it's been by non-white men. You start to get a little /pol/ after a dude pins you down because he's never touched "a white's lady's hair before". You have to work to suppress the urge to take your frustration out on an entire group of people.

> They all seemed happy and content with the basics and endless repetition more or less. Also had apparent stable family situations.

Yeah, I guess ignorance is bliss, but that feels elitist to say.

> I could have gone the money route and maybe gone out to California and got a six figure job like many in my graduating class

Yeah, like most of the kids I went to school with were all about that oil industry. Many of them joked about "raping the earth" and it's like....wtf...? I just wanna hit rocks with a hammer what is your damage.

> I chose a job with less pay but more freedom to enjoy life as best as I can.

I really respect that, anon. Keep it up.

> What did you choose after dropping engineering? Leave the sciences all together?

It's weird. Did engineering. Then I tried English. Then I went back to science because the people in English made me want to go postal. Then the people in science made me wanna go postal but I got to be outside so it was cool.
>>
>>35089777
>777
Heavenly trips confirm
>>
File: tumblr_ob68iijGXy1v1zpjbo1_540.jpg (29KB, 539x566px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob68iijGXy1v1zpjbo1_540.jpg
29KB, 539x566px
>>35087457
>Three weeks ago
>Friend really wants to go to a club downtown here in Denver that I told her about
>I'd been a couple times before so I tell her I'd be down
>Pick her her bf on the way there, lifelong bro
>Kill time at a barcade with bro until galpal arrives
>Introduces me to her two roastie friends from the dog grooming academy
>Play it cool, flirt, tell some jokes, play off their personalities, chug some beers
>After a little under an hour, can tell one of 'em is clearly way into me
>Shift focus to just her as she says she's been hooked up with a hotel room for the duration of her time at the academy and gets progressively drunker
>Dance, drink for a few more hours and take an Uber back to her hotel
>Smash for a solid 45 or so, get to do whatever I want and rawdog her against my better judgement but fuck it[/spoilers]
>Get an Uber back to my place afterwards
>mfw I never gotta talk to her again and now she's like 700 miles away and still doesn't know she fucked the brains outta some weeb robot who hadn't gotten laid in like 2 years
>>
>>35089816
fuck me I fucked up the spoiler tag on that oh well lol
>>
>>35089414
No, this is typical of fake screenshots made to troll MRAs. I actually have a Tinder account and I never see long lists of requirements, even from hot girls. Somehow, though, the real thing never gets posted here. If it's not fake then it's blatant cherrypicking.
>>
>>35089695
I can if you'll pay for corrective surgery on my face.

>>35089700
Right? I used to very religious, so it's sort of insulting even though I'm an atheist now to see 2000 years of tradition reduced to inspirational quotes by kids who threw tampons at me in high school.

>>35089724
I was never cool enough to do anything outside my basement. That's crazy?! Did you just have a bunch of people over to your house? How did you meet people into this sort of shit?

>>35089804
more like "confirmed for being a giant flaming wheel of eyes and screams".

>>35089816
>dog grooming academy

wot

Still, nice work anon. I find that sort of funny.
>>
>>35089882
>more like "confirmed for being a giant flaming wheel of eyes and screams"
So you're an angel?
>>
>>35089882
Yeah, I didn't really know there was any real sorta "academy" for something like grooming dogs.

Turns out it's a big thot money magnet.
>>
>>35089882
No need. I have low standards when its to attractiveness. I unironically think both Maise Williams and Chloe Mortez are insanely attractive.
>>
these are the same women who work in HR and put up 5 years experience required for an unpaid internship OP. just lie and do whatever it is you were going to do anyway
>>
>>35089936
>I unironically think both Maise Williams and Chloe Mortez are insanely attractive.

What? They are though, right?
Clearly both very attractive young women.

Is this bamboozle?
>>
>>35089796
No need to go into details, that was more than enough info. Just didn't want to keep posting about my stupid existence.

I can understand the mental tension that comes with issues involving race relations. Can't imagine having physical altercations at that level though, worst that I've ever gotten is some drunk chick at a bar grabbing my hair because it "looked cool", I didn't have to worry about to though because I knew I could end it at my own volition.

That's super cool you get to be outdoors and do geology work. What type of terrain/landscape you typically work in? Mountains have always amazed me because I live in the the flat Midwest of America.
>>
>>35089984
>>35089882
Just messaged some guy who put shows on back in the MySpace era of the internet and went from there. Pretty easy to network amongst those people. I really do enjoy that community for just how free rolling and open they are to artists. That ends up leading to a bunch of people all doing annoying feedback screeches that sound bad unfortunately. Fun experience though.
>>
>>35089816

so she was drunk and therefore couldn't consent so you followed her to her hotel and RAPED her? that is rape. if she chooses she could have you sent to prison where you belong and put you on the sex offender registry.
>>
File: 1477442659246.jpg (51KB, 501x382px) Image search: [Google]
1477442659246.jpg
51KB, 501x382px
>>35087497
>tall

FUCK YOU. FUCK THIS WORLD. THERE IS NO HOPE FOR ME TO EVER BE LOVED
>>
>>35090057
We'd established a mutual desire to smash before getting wasted, anon. Calm your tiddies.
>>
>>35090092
Might as well neck yourself, as the kids say.
>>
>>35089905
Shh..

>>35089909
That sounds like some IT Tech bullshit, lol.

>>35089936
>I unironically find these two insanely beautiful women attractive

Like I get the Quasimodo / fridge bod meme, but this is such a troll.

>>35089984
>my stupid existence
Nah, go for it. Never stopped me lol.

>physical stuff

It's so weird. I'm not very pretty so I don't get it a lot, but some of my female friends in the industry have straight up left the job they were working at, one of them slept with mace and kept her phone recording at all times while she slept, etc. One of the ladies who has her own mining company told me that she stepped into a mine once and all the male workers walked out because they thought she'd curse it (although, to be fair, this was back in the 80s).

I mostly get categorized as the weird frumpy chick so I get ignored, but the moment I make even the most mild sexual comment I get tons of harassment. Like I made a dumb joke about some dude's mom owning a dragon dildo, and that night when I got home this guy sent me like 15 messages asking if I owned one and if I was kinky and shit.

>grabbing your hair

I think women accidentally harass men because they assume that all men want sexual contact from a woman and that it's "not as bad" and it's pretty gross and inappropriate.

> What type of terrain/landscape you typically work in?

Places with LOTS of flies.

jk, yeah mountains are great. I grew up in the burbs so it's always cool.
>>
>>35090045
>sound bad

you just don't get it, anon.

Sounds sick.

>>35090057
Pretty sure they were both hammered, anon.

>>35090092
>>35090132

Fucking relax, anon, yeesh. I was talking about purely 10/10 muh husbando type ideals. I've had crushes on dudes shorter than me.

>and I've been rejected by manlets

Settle down.
>>
File: 5495481957_4191d7f3a9_o.jpg (260KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
5495481957_4191d7f3a9_o.jpg
260KB, 1920x1200px
>>35090152
>>35089984

Thanks for convo, need to sleep now. You seem like a nice person; wish all the best to you.
>>
>>35090240
You're welcome anon, y-you too.

>Ulver

Fucking nice.

Best of luck to you, too!
>>
File: 1348641472993.jpg (35KB, 477x324px) Image search: [Google]
1348641472993.jpg
35KB, 477x324px
>>35086829
Single moms are women who have made a series of horrible life choices, and are looking for someone to bail them out of their horrible decisions. They obviously have no interest in continuing to date people who make shit decisions like them, otherwise they would still be with the child's father, who works McJobs the vast majority of the time.

Seriously, I make 46 bucks an hour, and am 30 years old, and women who rejected me a decade ago are hitting me up on facebook EVEN THOUGH I'M MARRIED.

They rejected me a decade ago because I was a geek who was socially awkward as fuck, and could be abused to their advantage in return for attention, and that is ALL they remember about me. Now that I'm successful, all the fucking single moms and divorcees come out of the woodwork to see if my marriage is going ok. High school, college, it doesn't matter.

The fucktards that made stupid decisions in their youth want someone to pay down their college loans and take care of their financial parasites so that they don't have to take responsibility for their decisions, and they don't care whose dick they have to suck if it means they don't need to worry about food, rent, or school supplies.

Stay the fuck away from them. Because, as bitches like the one in OP would say, "If you don't want me at my worst, you certainly don't deserve me at my best."
>>
>>35086829
Remember that all it takes is one limpwristed, spineless beta cuckold with a tormenting longing for any female interaction to actually go through with it and then foster her kids and start a relationship with her regardless of her past. That's it.

That is literally all it takes to validate Stacy's demanding dating tactics and for this twisted, degenerate and doomed state of the West to continue.

So don't give in to Stacy's tricks and don't take in children from other dudes' dicks.

Do you part and save the future from ruin.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 236x269px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 236x269px
>open thread expecting woman bashing
>/mu/ and /his/ hanging out and being general bros
>/soc/ lite
>intelligent conversations

Did I fall into a different dimension or something?
>>
>>35090282
how do you make 46 busck per hour?
>>
>>35090524
Power Plant Operator. Gotta know your shit, but once you do, it's all about what you know, rather than what you do on a day to day basis.

I am completely alone in the power plant right now, and if anything goes wrong ANYWHERE in the plant, I need to fix it by myself. Could be plumbing (have a steam turbine), electricianing, welding, computer service/repair, as well as handling customer service.

There have been literal months where I did nothing but watch stuff on the roku and post on 4chan, and there have been weeks where I haven't had a solitary minute to myself (let alone a moment of quiet).
>>
>>35090474
Enjoying it while it lasts.
>>
>>35090474
It's almost like theres an r9k stereotype
>>
>>35090566

Well, good for you.

Now get the fuck out you god damned normie.

Sincerely,

29 year old underemployed kissless virgin with a worthless B.A.
>>
>>35086829
the only thing she has to offer. Her flesh and her dignity. This is a women who'll do literally anything for chad.

Bareback her cunt every time? she's down

Raw anal? she'll send the kids to her mothers so they don't hear her scream

Eat chads ass? She'll break out the lipstick

All she has is the shameless desperation of a women who needs to lock a provider down ASAP
>>
>>35090635
Why would you go for a liberal arts degree? What did you plan to use it on?
>>
>>35087255
>weeb woman

I never got this. But then I'm a filthy normal who likes a shaven woman and sounds other then chew toy squeaks
>>
>>35086829
all this means is that she used to be young and pretty, used to fuck chads, and hasn't yet realized how much value she's lost due to a few years of age and single motherhood.
>>
>>35090668
Didnt study liberal arts. Studied political science

Anyway thought law school - - ->$150/hour mid career was possible. I come from a wealthy suburb where that is pretty common.

Unfortunately, my parents didn't teach me about Jews or nepotism or how a 3.6 GPA from the state flagship with no extracurricular activities or internships makes getting into a half decent law school next to impossible.
>>
>>35090207
But if you post here literally at all, you would know height triggers people so hard since it's some stupid bullshit thing no one can control.
>>
>>35086889
This anon knows his shit.

The girls who demand the most settle for the least. Don't believe their facade. They're one night whore.
>>
I can almost guarantee you her story is this: She was a young, slim, tight little thing who got all sorts of attention from Chad when she was 18-19. She made the mistake of getting pregnant and had to spend 2-3 years taking care of the crotch spawn until it was old enough to not need 24/7 attention. Now she's back on the market at 22 and doesn't realize just how much her value has plummeted.
>>
>>35090760
>Didnt study liberal arts. Studied political science.

Poli-Sci is a liberal arts degree, dude. As is any degree that is a BA (Bachelor of the Arts). If you wanted to go to a law school, why not go into Pre-Law?
>>
>>35089816
Good on ya mate.

Hopefully I'll get luck too someday.

Gotta make sure the roastie laughs and gets drunk enough with you.
>>
>>35090057
LMFAO check out this cucklord.
>>
>>35086829
>chubby
>entitled
>single mother
>instantly blackballing literally 98% of all men based on arbitrary standards

not gonna pan out well for her. though 2bh she probably doesn't know the difference between 5'11 and 6'3 in the first place since nearly all normie men add at least 2 inches to their height online.
>>
>>35090867
and cuckservatives claim snowflakes take the bait too easily lol
>>
>>35090883

This. 6'3 is the equivalent of an 8 inch dick due to male exaggeration. In reality she'll take 6'0 and 6 inches and think she's getting what she wants.
>>
File: 1487488099980.jpg (55KB, 900x810px) Image search: [Google]
1487488099980.jpg
55KB, 900x810px
>>35090857
Well, like that other anon said, you wanna smash with a roastie the likes of these, you just gotta play the part for a while. Good luck out there, m8.
>>
>>35090835
Yeah, I sort of insta regretted that post. I interpreted it as meaning something else.

Laughably, my university I think had a "liberal studies" major. Or maybe some grad student I met there had a degree like that. I dunno. Memory is kind of fuzzy right now.

>why not go into Pre-Law?
Didn't want to pigeon hole myself. Pre-law classes are some of the most boring. I feel like my focus was political philosophy more than anything. Lots of philosophy majors go into law.
>>
File: pretending.jpg (40KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
pretending.jpg
40KB, 349x642px
>>35090894

>merely
>pretending
Comment Serial #19402465
>>
>>35090938
That's fair, but there really isn't much else to do with a poli-sci degree, anyways, unless you happen to be friendly with a senator or something.
>>
>>35090965
not even the obvious troll you were triggered by in the first place, cuckarino.
>>
>>35086829
>over 6'3''(no exceptions)

wow, get a load of this cunt, even Brad Pitt is not good enough for her.
>>
>>35087497
figure I'll give this a shot since I've not seen one that describes me so well before
>tall
6'2
>skinny
not a skeleton but skinny
>has long hair
halfway down my back
cooking is the main one, constantly inventing new recipes and taking food as an art form
all three, folk the most
>clean shaven
never liked beards, shave every day
>smart
it's hard to qualify this without sounding self serving but you'd have to talk to me to decide if my brain works how you want it to
>likes to talk
I love being in skype/discord calls for hours, talking to people is really fun
>wants kids
grew up around kids cause of my parents jobs, I like em
I've been camping and portaging a lot in my life
>moralfag
I'd say I am
>virgin
mhm
that's the ideal, my skillset with cooking and caring make me suited for it
>>
File: 1430446384832.png (608KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1430446384832.png
608KB, 399x388px
>>35090240
>>35090269
are you two gonna get married?
>>
>>35090883
6'3" is what, 1% of the population? She obviously has no fucking clue. Present her with guys 6'3" and she'll be hugely disappointed because they will be lanky and not good-looking.

In the rare case she finds a guy who is over 6'3" and good-looking, he will for sure not give a second glance to this trash tier roastie.
>>
Can someone please Chadfish this cunt? Post results here.
>>
>>35086829
>What do women with these demands offer in return?
a warm moist hole
>>
>>35087497
Drink bleach roastie whore.

You're the same as all of them.
>>
>>35086829
https://youtu.be/n450GmN2Yfk
>>
>>35091075
List of People Magazine's "sexiest men alive" who aren't good enough for her:

>David Beckham
>Matthew McConaughey
>Adam Levine
>Channing Tatum
>Bradley Cooper
>Ryan Reynolds
>Hugh Jackman

actually only like two of them on the entire list the past ~30 years are 6'3 or taller. in reality once you get that height and taller it's actually a detriment to your attractiveness, oddly enough.

this bitch has no idea what 6'3 looks like in real life.
>>
>>35086829
This is caused by the government subsidizing single mothers. Stop voting for democrats who destroy society.
>>
>>35087636
>but right before you fuck her put your thumb up your anus and jiggle it around firmly in random directions, this scrambles your DNA

What the actual fuck are you talking about!?
>>
>>35091720
>Stop voting for democrats who destroy society.
>implying it isn't shitty men who abandon their families that destroy society and make it necessary to give welfare to single mothers

It's not the kid's fault their dad deserted them and it's not always the mom's fault for "choosing a bad partner." My family is Mormon and my mom married the only (Mormon) guy she ever dated, waited until after marriage for sex, and he still divorced her and moved across the country and started a new family after giving her five kids. He never paid child support and we lived off of government handouts.
>>
>>35087450
There's a huge number of successful women who purposefully look for loser guys because it puts them in the position of power in the relationship. Not unusual at all. But the funny part is the relationships always fail because it turns out being in power inevitably dries out the roast. It's another episode of "women don't know what they want even though think they do".
>>
>>35091860
Most women wind up wanting kids. When they are the breadwinner, it makes it extraordinarily difficult to be a mother, because if anyone should stay home with the kids, she thinks it should be her. Even if the father is working, resentment builds because the majority of the pressure is on her to succeed.

Painting with an extremely broad brush, women want to be taken care of in exchange for their youth, fertility, and loyalty, as well as their extension into the community.

Gender roles existed for a reason. Even IF they were forced at women at some point, it's been bred into them for hundreds of generations at this point, so an exception to this rule, while possible, isn't nearly as common as feminism makes it out to be.
>>
>>35087497
>I like insecure faggots
>Why are these faggots so insecure they reject me
Hm. Truly a mystery.
>>
>>35092017
>so insecure they reject me

What? That doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>35091799
actually most modern divorces are instigated by women. most cheating these days is done by women as well.
>>
>>35092089
Indeed, but, to be fair and objective, a lot more of the cheating happened back before women could get easy divorces.

Not excusing the women's actions, just justifying why the laws came into effect. It was men's fault for using the rules to their advantage, and making women seem like victims without recourse.
>>
>>35092045

Not that anon but I can't imagine anything ever working out positively and wouldn't even be able to positively react to a female pursuing me. I would just sperg out and retreat to my home.
>>
>>35092089
>most cheating these days is done by women as well

Source.
>>
>>35092178
Quick search.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1211104/Think-men-unfaithful-sex-A-study-shows-WOMEN-biggest-cheats--theyre-just-better-lying-it.html
>>
>>35091738
>not scrambling your DNA before fucking strange women
>>
>>35091159
6'3 Aryan with bright blue eyes reporting in
I've won the genetic lottery and won't be here for too long, if any femanon wants to nab me before I become Chad now is the time. I've been working out the past year and about to leave for military in April.
>>
>>35092213
Did you even read the article? Of course not. It doesn't say what you claim. You're a typical dailymail reader, falling for sensational headlines.

Studies I've read usually conclude there is no significant difference. Your link actually says men cheat slightly more. Next time try not being a retard and posting a link that actually contradicts your claim.
>>
>>35092572
You won't be a Chad. You'll remain a virgin as long as you're an insecure autist.
>>
>>35092778
Chill down, white knight.
>>
>>35087497
S I L I C O N V A L L E Y
ORIGJDSJFDKJ
>>
>>35092809
Pointing out someone posted a link that directly contradicted his claim is now whiteknighting? Seems pretty clear why you are a bitter kissless virgin.
>>
>>35088147
She converted to Judaism.
Thread posts: 260
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.