[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey college fag here going to my first party in two days any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0969.jpg (85KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0969.jpg
85KB, 700x466px
Hey college fag here going to my first party in two days any advice from fellow neckbeards?
>>
I can't help you I have never been to a party. Good luck in becoming a normalfag and when you do then get the fuck out.
>>
Be careful not to drink too much or you'll act like an idiot.
>>
>>35086280
Get some roofies, before you go, and scope out slutty drunk chicks who are alone.
Thank me later
>>
Have something to do with your hands. Hold a can of beer, smoke a cigarette, play poker, just do something to occupy your upper body. One of the biggest ways to seen as "that awkward guy" at social events (party or otherwise) is to just stand there like a mannequin while watching other people have conversations. I would know, it was a big problem for me in high school and the first part of college.

If you are the type that gets super nervous and jittery at the idea of this kind of thing, drink a beer or two before you get there. The nerve calming effect isn't a hollywood meme, it really works. If you don't like drinking don't even bother. I'm not trying to be a dick, but that's just the way it is.

Try to seek out anyone you know, even casually. A guy you had a few conversations about computers with in a previous class or something. The easiest way to interact with strangers is to be seen interacting with someone they know, so you're not just some random jackass, you're "that guy Jake was grilling the hotdogs with earlier".

The last thing you want to do is show up and just stand in a corner watching people. This is a killer for how people perceive you. NEVER STAND IN A CORNER SILENTLY THE NORMALFAGS CAN SMELL IT.

t. cyborg with a mediocre, but extant, social life
>>
>>35086280
Pre-game a bit before to help take the nerves off
>>
remember to stay hydrated or you'll be in for a world of hurt later. Other anon said down a few beers before hand to knock your inhibitions off, it's a real thing - do it. Once your there just try to find someone to talk to and try to start up a conversation and find common ground (use something at the party or about them - normans love talking about themselves.) Never forget that you must not reveal your power level or else you'll get shut out, so don't talk about anytjing you'd post here. You don't have to actually be sociable- you just need to trick people into thinking you are.

t. community college who got a grip and transfered to a party school
>>
>>35086280

First party ever, or first party since the last one that you went to two days ago?
>>
>>35086280
First you have to realize that normies use alcohol as an excuse for most of their actions at parties, so you need to get in the mindset that no one is being super judgemental and as a result you can be less self conscious. If you have never drank before I recommend practicing before to figure out your limit (and make sure you stick to it as puking sucks). Don't try to act all aloof and think of yourself as superior to all the people around you. Join in on all the drinking games as they are fun and also a good way to start a conversation / meet people. Personally I love getting baked at parties but that's up to you. Also >>35086899 has good advice. Don't go in with the mindset to pick up girls but to have fun. Are you going with a friend or by yourself?
>>
Beat the highscore.
You know what to do.
>>
>>35086280
get blackout drunk and start aggressively touching sluts/grinding on them/sucking face

and have no standards and you will get laid

you are welcome
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.