[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never fuck horny 7/10 college sluts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170223-220530~2.png (2MB, 1080x1433px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170223-220530~2.png
2MB, 1080x1433px
>tfw you will never fuck horny 7/10 college sluts
>>
Literally every girl I ever had sex with was a 7/10 horny college girl. Now that I'm almost 30 it's been a while LOL AMIRITE BOIS?!?!
>>
>>35085917
yeah actually you are right

except I am only 20 so I don't know the "been a while" part LOL
>>
>>35085896
how is that suppose to be my fault
>>
File: 1433134225791.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1433134225791.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>>35085896
>this is considered only a 7
hello darkness my old friend
>>
>>35085926
Figure out a way to grow a huge cock or make a lot of money, otherwise you'll be waiting a while for the post wall desperation. Then you get a risky pump n dump opportunity
>>
>>35085958
Obviously, she has a lot of flaws, like her body is stumpy

Her eyebrows are horrible
>>
>>35085896
i was in a frat in college and literally lost count of how many hot sorority girls ive fucked at parties. after a while you realize that theres absolutely nothing special about horny college girls and youve wasted four years of your life having meaningless sex instead of trying to find true love and companionship. you guys dont want to know this feel
>>
>>35086742
what frat were you?
>>
File: 1487883890006s.jpg (3KB, 125x107px) Image search: [Google]
1487883890006s.jpg
3KB, 125x107px
>>35086742
One day I hope to come back as a white man.
>>
>>35086793
kappa sig
>>
honestly, good. i dont want some ugly bitch clinging to my cock after i dick her down
>>
>>35085958
>>35086656
>>35085896

5-6/10

>>35086742
DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE ASSHOLE!>?!???
>>
>>35086742
graduated college a khv. You really don't want to know this feel

I didn't even attend my graduation ceremony and picked up my diploma from the registrar's office a week later.
>>
Why is it that so many colleges girls have that body type? Freshman 15?
>>
>>35086981
Same here. I never found myself in any sort of relationship and I didn't attend my graduation ceremony. DESU, I pretty much hated my university and most of the people there, so I don't really care. I'm more upset about the whole experience feeling like a huge waste of my youth. At least I enjoyed playing video games alone in my room.

29 and haven't made really any progress socially since graduating.

I've also had a terrible time in the career dept. I still haven't found a job that's lasted more than 2 years or paid more than $13/hour. I live in Southern California too. It practically rains money on some people while I'm left totally destitute.
>>
>>35086827
why? you g et to guily girls with the racism card if they turn you down
>>
>>35086981
>I didn't even attend my graduation ceremony and picked up my diploma from the registrar's office a week later.

I plan to do this.
>>
>>35087163
Anon doesn't want a free pass to fuck some slut, he wants a pure girl.
I think he doesn't know of any that are non-white.
>>
>>35087141
>I live in Southern California too. It practically rains money on some people while I'm left totally destitute.

If you're not in the software business, you should just leave that state.

One option you should consider is the military. Your career hasn't taken off and you're not in a relationship but you do have a degree. If you score well on the aptitude test, you could become an officer.
>>
If you cannot get laid in college, you 100% will not get laid in the real world. You're literally surrounded by 100s of horny young girls living away from home. Yeah chad gets first pick but a lot of left overs and more chances for you. Good luck meeting women as a working adult LOL
>>
>>35087582
>Good luck meeting women as a working adult LOL

going out to bars and clubs is infinitely better you cant be serious lad
>>
>>35087582
They weren't away from home. My university was in a major city and most of the students commuted. I also commuted.

The ones who didn't commute were rich international students from Shanghai and they'd already formed cliques. Also they mainly spoke Cantonese.

My classes were 95% male. Good luck getting laid in that environment if you're not a chad.
>>
College was and is a meme
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.