[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get gyno >get gyno

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: gynecomastia-type-2s.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
gynecomastia-type-2s.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
>get gyno
>get gyno
>>
>>35085479

It isn't because you're fat it's because you're weak

you need to strengthen your upper body
>>
>>35085532
Prove you don't have gyno.
>>
>>35085479
>I raise my fist to the sky, thinking about all the times anon had wronged me.
>I begin to chant, making care not to disturb the hastily drawn pentagram...
>"Get gyno... Get gyno"
>I feel years of suppressed rage begin to bubble up, all the years of suffering I had endured - all the tears, the depression, the slow slip into insanity...
>"Get gyno... Get gyno..."
>As my pace starts to pick up, the words jumbling into one incoherent mess, I pull out a printed picture of a man with moobs. The /x/philes had been specific, you need a symbol to cement the ritual...
>"GET GYNO! GET GYNO!"
>I am screaming now, channeling my rage into this action, focusing my will so that the impossible may happen - so that an anon will get gyno.
>Finally I am spent, and the ritual is over.
>>
Why does it cost so much to remove useless tissue that shouldn't even be there in the first place?
>>
Without a doubt this shit ruined my life.

It's not illegal to give women testosterone to transition
It's not illegal to give men hormones to transition

It's illegal to have men take testosterone as a steroid/supplement

Fucking lol.
>>
>>35085682
Because it's part of a government plan to feminize men and make them betas. Why do you think there have been so many traps and cucks lately? They're purposely putting xenoestrogens into food and water to catch unaware and unsuspecting men.
>>
>>35085479
not having gyno and being white are two of the only things I have to be thankful for in life.
>>
>>35085724
You're more likely to get gyno if you force test into your body. See: The Rock.
>>
>>35085587

I do have gyno

I didn't get rid of it after losing over 100 pounds

It's because all I did was run, which burns fat but doesn't gain you strength
>>
>>35085965
Don't really give a shit, I'd be more comfortable with a strong body instead of a skinnyfat with gyno.

I have tried lifting natty for a year and my progress is laughable when I see everyone else posting "easily hit 2 plates within a month" for deadlifts and it took me a fucking year, then I get a minor hernia from a warmup on it

lol.
>>
>>35086213
I get that. If your pecs are well-developed you could essentially mask the gyno. With The Rock I wouldn't have been able to guess that he had it.
>>
>>35085479
How many months on HRT did it take?
>>
>>35085479
>tfw 5'11"
>tfw 135 pounds
>tfw still have pretty bad gyno

It looks disgusting. Everywhere else on my body is skinny except for my titties.
>>
I don't think I have Gyno, it's probably just body fat, what are some surefire signs that it is gyno? Is there a way to tell the difference.
>>
>>35087646
Gyno has a hard feel to it, like there's a pea or solid lump under the skin.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.