[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Final Solution to the Normie question

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

There is literally no use in trying to reason with them because it's literally the only thing they live for; material and consuming/consumerism. When you attack the only thing that drives them in life and keeps them happy/content/keeps their ego afloat; it's a literal attack on their ego. Because these people do not have enough developed character or endurance they have literally nothing else to fall back on when their ego is attacked, other than more material and consuming. These people are usually quick to anger and personal attacks when called out on something even if they know that the thing(s) they were called out on to be true. The consistent use of insight and introspection are traits of possessing higher thought and cognition; whereas the simple minded immediately turn to anger and personal attacks or useless judgements.

These people have what is called pack-mentality; they are motivated by status. Life to them is nothing more than a giant social and consume-fest. The majority of everything they do in life is simply to acquire higher social status; rather than using this one life to gain great knowledge and character. Doesn't this seem comparable to how an animal lives its life? That's why it's called "pack"-mentality. Animals do not and cannot live to acquire great knowledge and character because of their simple cognition and reward pathways. In the wild, having a higher "social" status in your pack or species grants you a better chance of survival and greater chance of producing offspring. Same applies to being higher up in the food chain.

In conclusion, they only possess a basic, animalistic, cognition as well as a basic/animalistic reward system/dopaminergic pathways. It shows in their impulsiveness, hedonistic and nihilistic lifestyle, and their inability to find humanity/benevolence or even show any effort to finding either.
>>
And so many of them will basically live their generic lives built for them by the capitalist establishment and the Jews, and will work their generic jobs and end up growing old and dying and becoming just another grave like the rest of them. Fucking normalshits
>>
>>35085143
and what are you doing anon?
>>
>>35085235
I don't know I haven't come up with anything yet of course, this is 4chan so that is prob expected. But I believe we have both the science as well as the manpower and infrastructure, and most of all the fire that burns within us, to take back what they stole from us.
>>
>>35085282
DESU I think the only way we can do this is through the individual, not as a mass effort. The individual (any of us losers) will have to be willing to put in the effort to better their lives as well as things such as intelligence, general knowledge, cognition, problem-solving skills, etc. We have to rise up and overcome the Normie by building ourselves up and becoming overall superior to them. This will force them to learn introspection and humiliation and question their own selves and existence. Not only that but they will look to us for everything; and those who still refuse to live in light and the truth shall simply be left to dwell in utter darkness and in their own filth, just as plebs should.
>>
I often wonder if the common man has ever even had the potential capability for deep introspection, as in before a moment that it might have been cornered and then him herded into basic simplistic dogmatic compliant obedience.
If yes, then whoever is compelling this retarding force on our fellows ought to be cast down.
If no, then this "whoever's" designs need to be redesigned for the modern age.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.