[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often do you pathetic robots take a relaxing bath?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: bath-lovers-gift-guide.jpg (803KB, 1909x1272px) Image search: [Google]
bath-lovers-gift-guide.jpg
803KB, 1909x1272px
Oh right, never. Because you're neurotic, paranoid losers who don't know how to find pleasure in the world
>>
>>35084995
Every few days but only to masturbate in peace.
>>
>>35084995
I find pleasure in ur mum mate
>>
I dont have a bathtub. in order to have storage and a washer/dryer the previous owners of this place put in a horrible shower stall thing.
>>
never
because humanity is unworthy of pleasure at this point in time
>>
>>35085388

Too bad that isn't true and you're currently in your mum's basement cleaning the smegma off your dad's cock
>>
>>35084995
Usually after workout sessions or on rare occasion.

I normally just take showers, honestly.
>>
>>35085454
sounds like someone's projecting an awful lot you bath loving faggot
>>
>>35084995
They're nice but I don't have a bath

Fuck off normie richfag
>>
>>35085522

sounds like someone's using a word they don't understand

go back to eating smegma captain autism
>>
>>35085771
>projection
>the unconscious transfer of one's desires or emotions to another person.

what I was inferring is that you want to clean your dads cock, as you projected your desires on to me.
next time you're in a bath read a dictionary dipshit
>>
>>35084995
>taking baths
check out the faglord over here

do you paint your nails in the bathtub too? shave your legs?
>>
>i like to sit in a puddle of my own filth

Bathtubs are for women and homosexuals. Use a shower.
>>
>>35086026
>not showering and then taking a bath
>>
>>35086054
For what purpose? oreganoli
>>
>>35086095
Because bathing is relaxing and good to masturbate in
>>
>>35086106
>i like to sit in a puddle of my own semen
Ok.
>>
>>35086122
Im a fembot though.
>>
Sorry I've got a job and shitposting responsibilities that don't allow me to take anything more than a 5 minute shower
>>
>>35086147
I guess that makes sense. As i stated, bathtubs are for women and homosexuals.

>ree get out
>>
i never take baths, if i wanted to relax i'll take a hot shower and lay down, it's more comfortable and i'm not sitting in dirty bath water
>>
I hate being alone with my own thoughts.
>>
Go to bed chelsea.
>>
>>35086167
Fair enough I guess yes
Originalo
>>
>>35086147
.,?your just a Normie special snowflake
>>
>>35084995
I do after I work out because I don't want muscle pain
>>
>>35084995
you're one of them fancy lads i can see. what else do you do in the bath, paint your nails? do you get some nice oiled up men to give you a back massage too? fucking faggot
>>
Never cuz I'm 6'3 and I don't fit in the tub
>>
ITT, triggered robot fagts
>>
>>35084995

Using my parents' bath right now, anon.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.