[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How bad is it to drink 4loko every night?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1487131917839.jpg (71KB, 747x754px) Image search: [Google]
1487131917839.jpg
71KB, 747x754px
How bad is it to drink 4loko every night?
>>
File: IMG_4816.jpg (171KB, 842x635px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4816.jpg
171KB, 842x635px
do you live in montreal?
there they drink it for the meme

>pic related
>somehow 4loko is a montreal meme now
>>
File: IMG_4818.jpg (143KB, 798x685px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4818.jpg
143KB, 798x685px
>pic related again
>i'm exagerating a bit obviously it's not a super mainstream thing but i've actually seen people buy it quoting the memes and shit
>>
>>35084897
Does it help you cope with life anon?
>>
how fucking fat are you mlad
>>
>>35084897
I drink fourloko every night. But not all year round. Since it causes me to blackout without fail I keep it to a summer beverage so I won't die if I accidentally fall asleep in the yard.
>>
>>35085440

What is a pate chinois

Also kek at that meme
>>
>>35084897
had my first 4loko in months. took me 2 hours to finish that shit but then drank 2 bottles of steel reserves and here I am barely alive lmao
>>
pretty bad. last year i would drink at least 2 every other day. Most i drank one time was 4 and it was not a good outcome at all.
>>
take at least 2 days sober every week and you should be fine if ur not getting very drunk
>>
>>35084897
Hey, alcohol tastes like shit and sometimes you need to drink. But I would try to soda out of your diet if you haven't already to offset some of that sugar.
>>
>>35086010
Which 4loko? They have a new one, sour apple, which is at 14%. 3/4 of the bottle gets buzzed AF, the whole thing blacks me out
>>
>>35086131
with just 1? how much do you weigh? i could drink 2 and i would be perfectly fine. most of the time i would buy 2 4lokos and 2 40 oz steel reserves and pour them into the steel reserve bottles as i drank them. havent drank for over a year now though
>>
>>35086217
5'11", 195

That new one like a lesser old 4loko. I can shot after shot of sailor Jerry and Jack though
>>
>>35084897
Tell me that you're alright, and everything is alright??
>>
>>35086131
I actually just bought a new one. so 2 in a day and it's the strawberry one (pink/yelllow) before that I had steels and other random beers for a few years. I hated drinking 4loko's when they took the caffeine out
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.