[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Modern Women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

File: thicc.jpg (89KB, 600x679px) Image search: [Google]
thicc.jpg
89KB, 600x679px
>gf had kid a month ago
>after 2 weeks realized i didnt feel like doing the whole father thing
>ditched her and daughter and now am across the country in LA
>gf left me over 200 texts since i last checked my phone
>31 voicemails
>its been 2 weeks and i havent responded and have been going to clubs, getting high and drunk all day
>dont want to go back because i have so much freedom to do fun things now
>worried i could have to pay for the kid though

could she make me pay? am i in the right here? for all i know it isnt my kid anyway

i prefer living a red pill lifestyle anyway, i felt myself turning into too much of a blue pilled cuck

what the fuck do i do
>>
keep running from that hell bro. Not all men are lucky enough to escape.
>>
Can I get a run down on that delicious ass?
>>
>>35084774
Yes she can take your ass to court and make you pay. Shouldn't have came in her.

Also

Normie gtfo REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
should've removed your sim card dude, now the child support police can track your wallet down.
>>
you can stay there, you'll just get a paper in the mail that says she's requesting child support from you

you can contest that but they'll make you take a paternity test
>>
>>35084818
She works for the New York Giants football team.

The photo is just a funnily timed photo
>>
>>35084774
you are a fucking idiot, assuming this is real. I dont even give a shit about the kid. I'm talking the cold hard vigilance of the American Justice system. The bitch has your full name, she can sue for unpaid child support payments and then whoop, they keep raking up leading to a bench warrant to pay them.

Youll be living it up for a few years and then about 7 years from now (or earlier) youll be stopped for a routine taillight being out and then the cop searches your name and sees a bench warrant out for your arrest to get your ass hauled back to whatever shithole your gf and your gf's kid are at now.

The only esacpe is to go to another nation somewhere, try SE Asia
>>
>>35084863
is it really that bad?

fuck this world
>>
Congrats, you're a fucking plague on society. The kid will be fucked up because of their lack of a father figure. Chances are very high that the kid will grow up to be a cock-slurping Stacey or and Elliot-tier numale.
>>
>>35084774
Deadbeat fathers like you are the reason why /r9k/ exists.
>>
File: 1467897447357.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1467897447357.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>>35084774
>>gf had kid a month ago
>>after 2 weeks realized i didnt feel like doing the whole father thing
What did you expect from that?
>>
>>35084901

I recently went to the county's website where I live. You can see who was arrested recently. Like 90% of the guys were arrested for child support non-payment. It is pretty bad, yeah.
>>
>>35084901
yes, it really is. Unpaid child support can lead to a warrant for your arrest, the state will then garnish your wages, forcing you to pay the child support. The wage garnishing is the least harsh punishment. If you say fuck it and dont want to work, then they issue a warrant for your arrest, and you get to sit in jail.

YOU WILL PAY FOR THE CHILD, end of story. there is no running. there is no escape. man the fuck up and either tell her youre not ready for this or go back and apologize. One way or the other, youre apart of the kids life, via direct raising of it, or child support.

If you doubt your paternity of the kid, you can get a DNA test, but if that comes back positive, youre 100% locked in for 18 yrs of child support. Again youre a fucking meathead, but I get the desire to get away from something completely new and commitment. Make your choice now that you have the information of the consequences. This will happen. Pick one
>>
Just come to Australia, we won't make you pay for shit
>>
Congrats on the nigger strategy. You will probably get what you deserve op.
>>
File: 1484834324467.jpg (32KB, 600x571px) Image search: [Google]
1484834324467.jpg
32KB, 600x571px
>>35084774
>abandoning your daughter
Fucking kill yourself, my man. She's 100% going to grow up to be a whore now.
>>
>>35084774
/r9k/ is for the kind of loser who can't find a decent job or grillfriend because we are socially inept.

You are the kind of loser who abandons your woman and child because you are a little bitch.

Go back to your woman and kid, appologize for running away, and raise your kid properly and provide them with some financial stability. Then kys and get out REEEEEE
>>
>>35084774
>gf had kid a month ago
>after 2 weeks realized i didnt feel like doing the whole father thing
This is literally how robots are made you piece of fuck.
>for all i know it isnt my kid anyway
If you really want to dodge your responsibility like that, you better fucking hope she was a whore and the kid isn't yours. Otherwise, welcome to paying child support. And you deserve it.
>>
File: sam.png (212KB, 360x512px)
sam.png
212KB, 360x512px
>>35084774
fuck you normie. Go back and raise your kid, if you didn't want one then maybe you should have worn protection on the coochie coaster.
>>
>>35085098
>implying having a father is going to stop a girl from growing up to be a whore
>>
Stop falling for the bait you guys
S m h
>>
>>35085164
fucking this
if this thread isn't bait, you are one dumb motherfucker
>>
>i prefer living the redpill lifestyle
>goes to fucking los angeles to go clubbing, smoke weed and get drunk while abandoning daughter
>>
>>35085189
what is the bait supposed to be

I can't get mad at somebody like OP when the whole thing is basically the girl's fault. Women are choosy enough not to have sex with me but they'll let some deadbeat sketchy dude cum in them and get them pregnant. Seems like justice when it doesn't pan out, desu. The only thing that needs to happen now is based TRUMP cutting welfare benefits to single mothers.
>>
>>35084970

Fuck you, it's because of single mothers, not people like...

...waaaait....

FUCK YOU OP, IT'S YOUR FAULT WE'RE LIKE THIS!!!
>>
>>35084774
>i prefer living a red pill lifestyle anyway, i felt myself turning into too much of a blue pilled cuck

The redpill lifestyle is having a family, securing the future of the white race.

The bluepill lifestyle is just being a degenerate. You'll waste away with time, leaving nothing behind..
>>
>>35084774
If the kid is yours, be a man and own up to what you've done or else you'll most likely end up ruining a innocent child's life to a certain extent with the absence of fatherhood.

If not yours, actually contribute to society instead of being a wasteful bastard.
>>
File: 1470123430720.jpg (71KB, 559x598px) Image search: [Google]
1470123430720.jpg
71KB, 559x598px
>>35084774
If she ever finds you she WILL make you pay child support. You're relationship is probably done, so that's pretty much a guarantee if she ever finds you. If DNA can prove that you're the father than there's nothing you can do besides completely abandon your old life (Including all friends and family).

You should have just gotten an abortion rather than ruin a little girl's life. Fuck you, you selfish prick.
>>
Does the kid look like you? then it's yours. go back and raise your child you deadbeat cuck.
>>
>>35084774
People like you create monsters.

I wish I could get a chance to beat the shit out of you for destroying your daughter. FUCK YOU.
>>
>>35084774
Sauce is Jen Conley, if anyone cares.
>>
lol @ ditching fatherhood after she had the kid

you had plenty of time to lobby her for an abortion before this happened m8, what a retard

given the nfl meme pic i'd guess you're a nig too. baka senpai.
>>
>>35084774
>could she make me pay?
If it's yours then definitely and you're an incredible piece of shit that's virtually guaranteeing your daughter a shitty life, if not then you don't owe her anything but a DNA test if she tries to take you to court, which brings us to
>am I in the right here?
Hell no asshole. Deciding to have a baby together with someone means committing to something more important than yourself, and abandoning your child is one of the most surefire ways to ensure its fucked from the get-go. Then again, someone who posts on r9k about feeling like a "blue pilled cuck" would make a terrible father anyways, so it's probably for the best that she'll most likely be raised by another man.
>>
>>35084774
>i prefer living a red pill lifestyle anyway

lol. You are living the nigger lifestyle you worthless nigger.
>>
>>35084774
I never thought id mean this unironically, but kill yourself for abandoning your child. Your the reason children become robots or crazy, putting your needs first. End your life faggot.
>>
>>35084774
OP, I'm going to ask you a question. Please answer honestly.

Are you black?
>>
File: 1487211048886.png (121KB, 240x295px) Image search: [Google]
1487211048886.png
121KB, 240x295px
you should fucking kill yourself, you're either a nigger or wannabe nigger

i hope your ass gets financially destroyed and you're driven to suicide, cunt
>>
>>35086290
if you count 1/8 as being black then yes
>>
>>35084774
How much money did you run away with? Curious how much I need to just get drunk all day.
>>
>>35084774
>being a nigger

Are you a nigger?
>>
>>35084774
Bait/10

On the off chance I'm wrong
>...I was a commecial real estate broker with CB Richard Ellis. I lived by the Golden Rule and made a living bringing parties together and finding the common ground. My reputation as a broker was built on my honesty and integrity. When it ended I was broke, homeless, unemployed and had no visitation with my own children ... took my own life because I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing I could do to end the abuse. Every time I got up off my knees I would get knocked back down ... People may think I am a coward for giving up on my children but I didn't see how I was going to heal from this. I have no money for an attorney, therapy or medication. I have lost four jobs because of this process. I was going to be at their mercy for the rest of my life and they had shown me none ... Being alienated, legally abued, emotionally abused, isolated and financially abused are all a recipe for suicide. I wish I was stronger to keep going but the emotional pain and fear of going to court and jail because of exorbitant child support became overwhelming. I became paralysed with fear. I couldn't flee and I could not fight. I was never going to be allowed to heal or recover.
>Literally the first of 15,400,000 results for "divorce drives man to suicide"
>Y'all fucked
>>
>>35084774
This is one reason of many why it's bad to reproduce. OP is a piece of shit who brought in yet another life to suffer into this world.
>>
File: 21st Century Marriage.png (227KB, 826x1097px) Image search: [Google]
21st Century Marriage.png
227KB, 826x1097px
>>35084774
Oh shit, how did I never make this connection before? All the chonz complains about is nigs and nogs-
> BUT WAIT!!
Most robots are white lol. I'm gonna split my fucking sides laughing lmao. All you complain about is niggers but your goddamn white parents fucked you up so bad that you became a robot!!

Oh shit mah nigga I can't see lol. Is there any way that you can bring /pol/ here? They need to be this.
>>
>>35084774

>expecting /r9k/ to be on your side

Most robots are closet traditionalists and don't tolerate degeneracy
>>
>>35084863
>assuming this is real.

A very wrong assumption
>>
>>35086475
One drop is all it takes. You're a nigger.
>>
>>35085189
You're wasting your time. I could claim I'm a sentient spider and these fucks would believe me
>>
>>35085098
With OP as a dad she'll be a whore either way
>>
>>35086684
How do you type?
>>
>>35086721
He's in the SIDF, obviously.
>>
On the one hand, I hate OP for being a normie Chad with a gf, and for being a piece of shit who would abandon a child

On the other hand, OP's gf and all girls who fuck normie Chads have it coming when they get mistreated, they knew what to expect when they went for Chad

I want both people to suffer, and it seems both will. Kinda feel bad for the kid though, but it will still probably have a better life than me.
>>
>>35086771
Ridiculous. Most spiders are harmless. This is just fear mongering.
>>
>>35085182
growing up with a father might not stop her, but growing up without a father is a damn near guarantee that she eventually lets he football team run a train on her
>>
>>35084863
>>35084901
Lol, just keep changing towns for a couple of years. She'd have to pay her own legal fees out of pocket to pursue it.
>>
I would fuck you up OP if i ever saw you and i'm really not kidding when I say that
>>
>>35086952
yeah i'd fuck him too, he sounds hot and fun.
>>
can someone photoshop the angry guy meme with his eyes lit up onto the back of manning
>>
Lol at you thinking you're living a "red pilled" lifestyle

You're a child running away from the responsibilities you put on yourself. You readily admit you've done nothing but party and get wasted because "weeeew so much fun so much freedum". You use buzzwords like "cuck" to describe what you're running away from when there isn't even a remote connection to cuckolding here, unless you're trying to subconsciously imply you're cuckolding yourself. But it's your life. Enjoy that child support and your innocent daughter growing up in a single parent household because she was unlucky enough to have a worthless piece of shit for a father. You fucking moron.
>>
Yeah... you're not redpilled, you're a coward. My dad did the same thing, and I know firsthand being raised by a single mother fucks a kid up mentally. Your kid is not likely to end up having a good life. The lack of proper father figures is one of the major contributors to the downfall of Western civilization.

You nutted inside of her, take responsibility for your actions. This is basically the male version of having an abortion.
>>
>>35087244
tee hee! i don't like OP either but you got soooo mad!
>>
>>35087314
big deal. i nutted inside of your butt and left immediately and nothing bad has happened.
>>
>>35087338
Jokes on you I have HIV. Enjoy being pozzed 4 life kid.
>>
File: 14879025163982.jpg (104KB, 600x679px) Image search: [Google]
14879025163982.jpg
104KB, 600x679px
>>35087158
ok i did it myself its not very good
>>
>>35087359
please faggot, like i never put my penis in a dangerous place before. i made sure all the nut went out and none of your gross doodooey poz blood got suctioned back in.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.