[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

List some things to do after you give up on women and decide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

List some things to do after you give up on women and decide not to try anymore
>>
The same you've been doing your whole life.
>>
>>35084148
>vidya
>vidya
>vidya
only have 73 steam games though, play vidya at lunch at college instead of hanging out or whatever.
>>
File: 1483384231356.jpg (173KB, 1024x773px) Image search: [Google]
1483384231356.jpg
173KB, 1024x773px
>>35084148
bruh, you're missing a booming market.
>>
File: 1486834725882.png (861KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486834725882.png
861KB, 1440x900px
>>35084244
I play a lot of vidya but since games are made for normies now they get boring really fast

Pic related is a city I was building in mc creative
>>
>>35084269
I couldn't stomach it. I'm not even considering going to female prostitutes so bp is off the table. Rather just masturbate.
>>
>>35084148
Video games. It's pretty great, I have an extensive backlog, I just need to pay off my car so I can move into an apartment by myself instead of rooming with my brother.
>>
Learning new songs, contemporary and classical, on guitar.
Reading science fiction and philosophy
Drawing and water color
Wood burning/engraving
Practicing languages, spanish, chinese, japanese
Cleaning the house
Programming, electronics, practicing mathematics
Playing vidya
Going to the pub to play chess with the barkeep and some other regular robots, and sip on a pint as my small respite from reality
Call up old family or friends, just to say hi, and let them know I was thinking about them
Volunteering on an occasional weekend
Going to the beach, or for a hike, even just going for a walk is nice
Exercise, varies between running, biking, and weight training (freeweight + plyo/isometrics), martial art katas/wazas
Learn to cook meals themed around a certain element (chicken, egg, pasta, a particular spice, etc)
Writing in a journal
And of course, masturbating my huge dick to titty monsters

Build yourself into the person you want to be.
Like through and through, when you die and people tell your story, "Oh yeah, anon, he was a '_________' ", how do you want to be remembered?
And even then, forget about people remembering you. All there is, is this moment. What do you want in this moment, and the ones to come? Pursue it with a righteous and determined heart, and don't let the bastards get you down.

After that, just go meet people and learn about the world from the experiences of others.

And along the way, if a woman takes interest in you, she is the one you can take interest in.
No sense in wasting time chasing around females, when really what you ultimately want, is the one who is interested enough in you to make the first move.
And if a female doesn't approach you? Well then, it just wasn't in the stars, as they say.

Plenty of life form lineages have ended, and the world is no better or worse for it.
Just focus on your personal development and enjoyment of it, that's the only thing you'll truly have with you all your life, is yourself.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.