[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are women even self aware?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 148789930631056.png (353KB, 525x451px) Image search: [Google]
148789930631056.png
353KB, 525x451px
Are women even self aware?
>>
>>35083706
are y0u?
>>
File: ayy lmao gender reactions.png (135KB, 712x615px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao gender reactions.png
135KB, 712x615px
>>35083706

largely, no. the good ones are prized dolls that are handed around for recreational purposes and praised for just existing.
>>
The "self" is ultimately illusory. "Self-awareness" therefore does not represent an objectively higher understanding of reality. Although it can indicate intelligence, to be "self-aware" is in a sense a form of delusion.
>>
>be qt
>fucking ruin cuteness with hideous tattoos
why?
>>
are girls even human?
>>
Yes they know exactly what they're doing. That's the worst part.
>>
Three reasons why they aren't.

They don't want to be.
They don't have to be.
They are encouraged not to be, by constantly being told their feelings are the only thing that matters.
>>
>>35083757

I don't understand either.
But she's still a qt, so I don't mind.
>>
File: fefe.jpg (45KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
fefe.jpg
45KB, 450x470px
Women are not even conscious. I truly believe that.
>>
Yeah, but they always put the blame on something else.
>>
>>35083706
No, they have no fucking clue about their place in the world or what they really want out of life.
>>
>>35083706
fuck naw look at tha bitch in png it says JUST pussy and face cas h me oussi how bou dat
>>
>>35083814
Too bad her butthole isn't very nice
>>
>>35083706
How would you test the claim that they are?
>>
File: 22.jpg (190KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
190KB, 1024x1536px
>>35084709
her pussi noice though.
>>
>>35084725
I guess we could try the mirror test
If she uses the mirror to put on make-up she's sentient
>>
Why are women so cute and cuddly , sometime I just want to hug a girl really tight ...
>>
Girls have cooties. Don't get with girls.
>>
>>35083752
Shut up pseudo intellectual faggot.
>>
>>35083772
>They are encouraged not to be [self aware], by constantly being told their feelings are the only thing that matters.
And also by telling that they are "ugly feminist cunts", if they make the mistake of being self aware (even if they never agreed on a single feminist idea).
>>
>>35084748
>that pic

I just want to crawl up on that bed with her and cuddle.
>>
>>35083706
who's that jizz djinn?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.