[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/R9K/ ON SUICIDE WATCH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11

File: varg.jpg (11KB, 320x350px)
varg.jpg
11KB, 320x350px
/R9K/ BTFO BY VARG VIKERNES. WILL ROBOTS BETA LOSERS EVER RECOVER FROM THIS? https://youtu.be/JSqrbdM8XjI
>>
File: homers-thoughts.gif (462KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
homers-thoughts.gif
462KB, 500x370px
>>35082628

/r9k/ is not a mgtow board, it is full of thirsty beta faggots,womanhaters, prison gay trap chasers and social rejects and overall human failures. few willingly rejected female companionship.
>>
>>35082688
And he talks about how beta losers are doing a great thing not getting girls
>>
>>35082628
If you watch the video, he says something along the lines of:

>The winners, the alphas, find traditional wives and have large families.

I guess I agree with this in a way, especially in a biological sense. Still, that's a very different interpretation of alpha male from that of /r9k/. Most "Chads" would be considered beta by Varg's usage of the word.
>>
>>35082896
Also why the fuck is he so red in that video?
>>
>>35082896
>Most "Chads" would be considered beta by Varg's usage of the word
Because they are, they're just tools of society chasing whatever their masters sell them is good.
>>
>>35082942
He is norwegean.
>>
>>35082628
no self aware robot considers himself to be a part of mgtow
>>
>>35082628

I actually agree with what he says but

>taking the opnion of a has-been sellout hipster car vlogging metalfag seriously
>>
>>35082628
>implying /reee9kuck/ is a mgtow channel
MGTOW is the opposite of this cucked board where you guys only want a gf and women validation, TFL's beta cucks
>>
>>35083156
except that MGTOW are delusional losers with cognitive dissonances
>>
File: mgtow.jpg (84KB, 1024x568px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
84KB, 1024x568px
>>35083156
MGTOW is still being faggy about girls and women, just in a different way.

It's not different than fat tumblr girls with purple hair who think that they're too good for cis males.
>>
>>35083220
>>35083226
Men going their own way is just an idea. That you do not need to center your entire life around the pathetic creatures known as women.
>>
>>35083247
>Men going their own way is just an idea.

It's actually a specific movement and ideology based on the active rejection of women.

That's not even "going their own way", that's just being reactionary towards women. You're ironically still basing your entire life and identity around women, moreso than normal people who don't get triggered at the thought of being in a relationship and having kids.
>>
>>35083367
>ideology based on the active rejection of women.

How is that different from what I said? and what is wrong with rejecting women? A lot of philosophers have framed the issue with women quite skillfully in the past.
>>
>>35083462
>How is that different from what I said? and what is wrong with rejecting women?

1. That is not "going your own way".

2. You're being a faggot

Take the issue of meat.

There are people who eat almost nothing but meat all the time and it's unhealthy.

There are also people who reject any and all meat and even animal-based products, and they're also unhealthy.

MGTOW is just being vegan towards women. Vegans base their entire lives around meat, and MGTOW base their entire lives around women.

Normal, happy people don't mind eating meat or being in relationships with women. They're actually quite happy when that happens.
>>
File: 1487284867211.jpg (58KB, 879x657px) Image search: [Google]
1487284867211.jpg
58KB, 879x657px
>>35083556
Kind of a stupid analogy. Enjoy your fedora.
>>
>>35083590
Your sad attempt at a strawman cartoon isn't even related to what I said, it seems you're too stupid to understand it.

Being anti-something means that you still obsess over it and base your life around that something.

It's not the same as being something and having a real identity.
>>
>>35082628
Back to /asp/ faggot
>>
>>35083633
Yeah dude, if you don't eat your own shit you are obsessing about not eating your own shit.

You should eat your own shit occasionally.
>>
>>35083698
There isn't a group and website and subreddit and ideology based on not eating your own shit, like there is with not being with women.
>>
>>35083746
That is probably because eating your own shit isn't a dominant culture norm and a biological imperative.
>>
>22 stabs
>"""self defense"""
>>
>>35083799
>and a biological imperative

Good point. It's normal and natural to be with a woman.

To actively reject that and to zig when women zag is to be a literal tryhard.
>>
You can tell this guy is triggered and just talking shit but honestly I kind of agree with him to some extent.

I am definitely what one would consider a "beta loser". My dad was a socially anxious weirdo who only managed to find a used up wife who was done having fun. I'm a carbon copy of him, from the lack of self esteem and confidence to the low-test physical features e.g. narrow shoulders, weak chin, etc. Why would I want to bring another human into this world who is going to be like this, like me and my father - a loser? I don't even care about the gene pool and humanity as whole, I just care about that one unfortunate person who's going to be the generation of introverted loser weirdo. Who am I to do that to him? Why would I want to inflict my shitty genes upon another human?

The "alphas" can have their big families and success. All I want is peace and quiet, junk food and vidya.
>>
>>35083923
>It's normal and natural to be with a woman.

Yeah it is. It is also normal and natural to be stupid.
>>
>>35083820
Euronymous deserved it, he was a tryhard faggot that loved talking shit but never backed it up
>>
File: 6.png (228KB, 500x367px)
6.png
228KB, 500x367px
>>35084163
>a tryhard faggot that loved talking shit but never backed it up
You mean like everyone on here? :^)
>>
>>35084197
>Trying to be a tough guy in the internet = Trying to be a tough guy in real life
Never said they don't deserve it either so I don't know what you're getting at
>>
>>35084243
That you're literally like that faggot and deserve to get put in your place by an alpha for talking so much shit.

You need to learn your place in the hierarchy. Be humbled by a superior male.
>>
File: Homer8.jpg (65KB, 530x600px)
Homer8.jpg
65KB, 530x600px
>>35084286
Thanks for the laugh lad
>>
>>35083220
This board certainly has its fair share of delusional losers with cognitive dissonances.
>>
>a guy that's never done anything productive for anyone and spent most of his life in prison is more successful than you
>he can't even own a gun legally even if he could convince someone else to buy it for him
>never worked for anything
>everyone else is a loser for not getting it since i got my free shit
The ride never end
>>
>>35084163
this. He is the guy who dresses up as master chief at conventions and then tries to be a lone ranger security guard while everyone looks at him like the autist that he is.
>>
>>35082628

this guy is gynocentric as fuck and good wives have the potential to ruin your life in a divorce. all the laws are stacked against in marriage because you have a penis. also he is full of shit I won the genetic lottery and that makes me an alpha male. Many mgtow that I know are attractive as well and many of them are engineers and or scientists.
>>
File: machine.png (1MB, 985x704px) Image search: [Google]
machine.png
1MB, 985x704px
It's for the best that I'm too autistic to have kids, I am mixed race and my people should not be allowed to reproduce anyway.

I strongly agree with Varg. More people should not have kids. Eugenics are great for the future of mankind - some people need to put their egos aside and just kill themselves. I know I hope to someday.
>>
Retarded video vastly oversimplifying the situation. Does he really believe feminist women don't reproduce?
>>
>>35083220
every group is going to have losers you idiot. you have to be retarded to think that applies to all of mgtow. many mgtow are attractive and are very successful.
>>
>>35084583
>many mgtow are attractive and are very successful.

No I don't think so.
>>
>>35084645
The truth is you don't want to think so. You want to be able to dismiss it with a logical fallacy instead.

>it is just sour grapes
>muh traditional woman is not like the other girls
>>
>>35084699
no I'm looking at the things like the Forbes 500 or People Magazine's Sexiest Men/Women and I don't see a single MGTOW.
>>
File: 1486802426102.png (58KB, 2760x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1486802426102.png
58KB, 2760x2000px
>>35084742
>I'm looking at the things like the Forbes 500 or People Magazine's Sexiest Men/Women

Do you see yourself in there? No? Guess you are an ugly loser then.
>>
>tfw have always been MGTOW before MGTOW was even a thing
I'm not asexual or bitter or anything, I just don't pursue women. Sure, I would like a relationship, but I realize what I want isn't viable.

I don't constantly talk about not going after women, unlike the MGTOW reactionaries.
>>
>>35084831
No but I'm not a MGTOW either.

The most successful and most attractive people aren't as well.
>>
>>35084920
Dude, if you are not on Forbes 500 or People's Magazine's Sexiest you are an ugly loser.

Neck yourself bro.
>>
>>35084645
almost every mgtow who got doxxed that I know of was an attractive well build engineer or doing doing some form of science field.
>>
>>35084949
>deflecting this hard as a MGTOW apologist

show us some of these attractive and successful MGTOW fellas then.

>>35084954
Oh yes I'm sure they weren't turbo autists at all
>>
>>35082628

>1. Tries to blame women's behaviour on feminism, "women have been ruined"

Feminism does not exist outside of female behaviour. Feminism was started by a small number of women, but it succeeds because women have greater social access, more social power, maternity is assured, etc. Women aren't ideologically indoctrinated into feminism anymore than men are. If women as a whole weren't allied with the interests of feminism, it wouldn't thrive in literally every country on earth. Most of the issues MGTOW have aren't even about ideological feminism - it's about social misandry which is much larger than feminism.

>2. Claiming to be an alpha male on youtube, wearing a hat inside a an old car. Calling others "beta male losers"

Literally anyone can claim to be an alpha male. Many MGTOW are virgins or incel, but in my experience most are actually guys who are fed up with and bitter over the dysfunctional western 'dating scene', something I've never had anything to do with.

>3. Defining MGTOW as merely a reaction to feminism and hence equally as bad

MGTOW is a reaction to over a hundred years of gynocentrism on the modern historical record. It's a reaction to genuine injustices like the state literally sentencing men to significantly longer sentences than women, sentencing men to different conditions in gender-segregated prisons, establishing a vast array of laws that effectively apply only to men... in reaction to billions of dollars of theft of job and career advancement opportunities...of social slander and disrespect, etc, etc, etc. Finding a way to mentally defend yourself from bullshit is not equivalent to aggressing against others' basic rights.

>4. "Feminists remove themselves from natural selection"

A handful of extreme feminists are gender separatists or dysfunctional. Most have children. Most of our mothers were 'feminist'. Feminism and gynocentrism transcend individual reproduction anyway.
>>
>>35085073
>boohoo men are the victim I'm taking my ball and going home
>>
>>35085196
tradcon cucks and their roasty handlers never reach above ad hominems.
>>
>>35082688
i willingly rejected female companionship anon.
>>
>>35085237
>he says, while posting double ad homs

anyway, enjoy your culture of victimhood that is absolutely not SJW at all and totally different from tumblr-tier feminism
>>
>>35085292

good for you Anon, but you are not the bulk of this boards userbase.
>>
File: 1484247160634.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1484247160634.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>>35085306
>pointing out my logical fallacy is a logical fallacy
>>
>>35085049
>turbo autists

how they had girlfriends before and fuckbuddies? they were just smart enough to realize something was wrong with the social dynamics between the sexes. all they did is take a step back and analyze everything. came to the conclusion that shit is rigged. they literally dissected the female gender like a scientist would and make conclusions to go their own way.
>>
>>35085073
>Literally anyone can claim to be an alpha male. Many MGTOW are virgins or incel, but in my experience most are actually guys who are fed up with and bitter over the dysfunctional western 'dating scene', something I've never had anything to do with.
false
beta males that think they made it to being alpha are chumps that are easily placated and settling for scraps
it's like a beta bux getting a girl that's been riding the cock carousel for a decade or two
last 10 or 20 years what's he been doing? jerking off by himself
>oh b-but im nuh bitter, having a shtty life is all better now that one little part of it doesn't suck as much!
loser
>>
>>35085196
>you need to "man up" and sacrifice yourself in the meat grinder also known as marriage.

men have no authority in marriage any more and women are incentivize to divorce men. she gets to collect her cash and prizes at the expense of men.
>>
>>35085049

>show us some of these attractive and successful MGTOW fellas then.

I care about brotherhood and not doxxing people so I am not doing that but if you look around the internet many of them are just average dudes,even body builders.scientist,engineers,doctors and even military men.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.