/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here has absolutely no friend at all? Last time I had any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 12

File: 1484771891056.png (177KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1484771891056.png
177KB, 367x321px
Who here has absolutely no friend at all?
Last time I had any semblance of friendship was 13 years ago when I was a kid.
>>
File: 1481666772352.jpg (52KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
1481666772352.jpg
52KB, 670x424px
>>35082345
Reporting in, doing fine without any friends
>>
>>35082345
Do you want to be friends with me anon?
>>
>>35082408
No, I hate tripfag scum and I was talking about real life friendship
>>
>>35082345
well the last time I had any semblance of friendship was 10 years ago when I was a 20 years old.

and to be perfectly honest, I don't miss it that much.

Not to be a snowflake, but with everyone that I talked to from every different hobby and interests and cultural thing that I had in common with them, I still felt like I could never really bee myself and have a real conversation or a really good time with them.

It almost always felt like an obligation too.

It was always just

>bro no come on bro let's go out dude come on man you don't even know it's going to be so epic haha man shut up check it we're gonna drink some beers bro that's going to be EPIC come on man let's go you owe me man come on remember that time I bought you a pepsi in 1998 you owe me still.

I blame it on the fact that my parents didn't buy me video games as a kid. seriously. because of that I never learned how to properly socialize and make friends. I would just be "friends" with the even more autistic kid just because he had a SNES, then move on to another kid who had a Game Gear or something, then the kid who had internet in his house, etc.
>>
File: eced2dd4397958d35847fe39b899f35b.png (471KB, 794x1122px) Image search: [Google]
eced2dd4397958d35847fe39b899f35b.png
471KB, 794x1122px
>>35082345

i stopped having friends in my private life since i started working 13 years ago, i get my social needs from steam friends. i dont like being around people in person.
>>
>>35082345
Same, although to be fair I don't exactly have opportunities to make friends rn.
>>
>>35082454
oh
ok
.nvm
>>
i thought i had friends when i was in high school
then i stopped doing them favors for free and none bothered to keep in touch with me anymore

friends are a meme. not like i wanted to have any anyway
>>
Most of my friends were like let's fuck shit up somehow ppl, friend kind of strange term- plenty of ppl I like
>>
i thought i had one until last month when she forgot my bday even when i told her it was next week, not even apoligize for that , last conversation with her was a week before my bday so i guess im /nofriends/ too because it was my last real life social interaction

i don't mind not having gf or friends tho, but i havent meet people that i like and that want to be friends with me, i meet some people at work that were cool and fell in love with a girl from there but that work lasted 3 days so i may never see them again, even so it opened my mind about having friends may not be that bad
>>
File: 1487382988606.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1487382988606.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>35082527
Ahahaha tripfag scum btfo
>>
File: 1475522205224.jpg (25KB, 446x373px) Image search: [Google]
1475522205224.jpg
25KB, 446x373px
I've kinda given up on friends. Everyone I've known in my life who I've considered friends, I've grown bored and frustrated with. I don't know what it is. Maybe I've just had bad luck. The last one was really passionate about a game called osu! and would keep sending me screenshots of his scores even though I had told him to fuck off multiple times because I just didn't care. I just got fucking angry and stopped talking to him.
>>
File: 1480269577199.png (58KB, 183x183px) Image search: [Google]
1480269577199.png
58KB, 183x183px
Yeah I haven't had a friend since HS and it's getting embarrassing. I used to be able to fake it but my family knows I don't have any friends now. The only place I go by myself is the gym and it's just weird if you talk to people there. I really have no interest in having friends, but sometimes the loneliness just gets to me. All friends have ever done is make me feel bad about myself for being a bad friend and eventually betray me. I Kiked with an anon a few days ago but quickly remembered how bad I am at conversation. That only lasted a few hours.
>>
>>35082345
No friends here either, although ever since ive joined college i had more opportunities to make friends than i ever had in my entire life. invitations to hang out/go to a party/do something together. I feel lucky to have so many nice people here who are actually interested in me or what i do, unfortunately i dont give a single fuck about having friends or relationships because im a cyborg. i am capable of socializing too and could easily trick everyone into thinking im normal but i just dont think that would be worth the effort.
>>
>>35082345
Who here has no friends but has friends they could reach out to but don't because they're fucking retarded? But they live in a totally different part of the country so even if I did reach out it would just mean we text and call sometimes so in the end it wouldn't really be a substitute for a friend I can actually see so it's not like I'm missing out on that much even though I really should reach out to them so I don't lose contact forever?
>>
>>35083954
Oh and forgot to mention: how could i motivate myself to become an actual normie? If i end up making friends for life that could actually be useful.. not only for me of course. Not to mention the possibility of getting laid. Are there any medications/tricks to make me want to go out more?
>>
I'll be anyone's gf. First cum first serve
>>
>>35083954
GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU PIECE OF SHIT CUNT. GO HANG OUT WITH THOSE PEOPLE. STOP MAKING EXCUSES. YOU WANT FRIENDSHIP, YOU NEED FRIENDSHIP, EVERYONE DOES. FUCK OFF AND STOP ISOLATING YOURSELF. THERE ARE LONELY PEOPLE THAT WOULD KILL FOR THOSE OPPORTUNITIES FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1485565237978.png (131KB, 396x354px) Image search: [Google]
1485565237978.png
131KB, 396x354px
>>35083655
>would keep sending me screenshots of his scores even though I had told him to fuck off multiple times because I just didn't care

You sound like a nice guy
>>
>>35084030
>I'll be anyone's gf. First cum first serve
I would give up anything just to kiss you. If you're a girl. I need that. If you're a guy it depends. I'm a little bi-curious but ultimately probably not bisexual.
>>
>>35082345
Last time I had friends was in the last century
>>
I just made a new friend today and we're going to play vidya together. I believe it's my positive mindset and friendly disposition why people gravitate toward me.
>>
>>35084034
The thing is, i have 0 motivation to put any effort into making friends or having relationships. Ever since i was socially retarded back in the old school days i would constantly get bullied but now ive changed. I can actually talk to people. But because of the bullying i dont feel the need to have people around me anymore. What the fuck do i do? halp
>>
>>35082345
yep thats me. youre probably wondering how i got here *record scratch, vhs rewind*
>>
>>35084150
>youre probably wondering how i got here

I'm not
>>
>>35084082
Are you sure? I'm really fat, ugly and short. I look like a box troll. I have facial hair and the hair on my head has been falling out because of PCOS.
>>
File: 1478618471098.jpg (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478618471098.jpg
35KB, 300x360px
>try to be friends with someone
>him: "Who/What's your favourite X"
>me: "Oh I like this guy and so-and-so""
>"Hahahaha fucking pleb don't ever fucking talk to me again."

Why do people do this?
>>
Me

I don't know how it happened, I guess I started pushing people away in high school and permanently retarded my ability to make friends

Now I'm almost done college, still no one. I can't relate to anyone I've met except one guy who I got along with, then he graduated and moved to California

It's a lonely life for me
>>
reporting in, i have one friend that i met up with. he has other things to do, not sure what, but he tells me his busy. i met up with him again at physical therapy he worked there as like a assistant. they told me that is what he tells the people there too.
>>
>>35082408

Hell no not only are you a tripfag but from one of the gayest video games on the planet
>>
>go on bus with dude from class
>creepshot (you) on the bus
>lol look at this dude you should totally add me on snapchat
>stops talking to you
>looks at his phone and stares at facebook feed
>dude look at this l,amo...
>(you) try to talk to him about what hes gonna do later today
>yea haha idk
>ask him if hes going home now or what
>he responds to a text message
>"uhh.. whjat??"
>get off bus
>tell him alright man see you next day
>*highfive* *fistbump*
>>
>>35084184
I'll take it. Maybe not gf but someone to kiss and cuddle. I'm tall, skinny, intelligent, funny, can be relatively charming just really socially anxious and awkward. If you can get past the initial awkwardness we'll be really happy together. I'm desperate. Please respond.
>>
>>35084209
Fucking rekt. You on suicide watch. How will you ever recover? (I'm seriously keking from the mental image and I'm unironically from reddit if you can't tell)
>>
>tfw all my friends turned into degenerate losers
>>
>>35084732
How so?

Original original
>>
File: 1486505883170.png (439KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486505883170.png
439KB, 640x480px
>>35084079
No he's right, at least I wouldn't tell them to outright fuck off out of kindness. I added this guy on gmod and he was pretty nice and we had some fun together but he ended up spamming me with payday and warhammer videos etc all the time knowing full well I didn't care about these things. I'd end up ignoring him so he deleted me, then added me back and deleted me again. At some point surely you'd evaluate what you're sending and think maybe this person doesn't care so I'll stop?
>>
>>35083856
Shit, I'm the same. My family knows how pathetic and lonely I am and I can see it when they look at me. Fuck, I hate myself. I even bought a table game but I haven't opened it yet since I have no one to play it with. I stare at it every day and just feel like shit.
>>
>>35082476
i fucking love kuro, i wasn't going to masturbate tonight but now i am
>>
I have a few people taht I hag out with an laugh at shit, make musi cwith but.

fuck
I've fucked every relathiship so far

now i feel like i cant/dont want to make any more relationships with people

im really lonely all the time, but i mean it's nothing different from what's been going on for the past 12 years

i see humans when i go to work, or play shows or go to a bar to drinkand draw...but other than that..

idk, ive always enjoyed alone time more thouroughly thana time w/ others

but idk

i dont even care anymoreive become so jaded lol. but it's wahtever

i'm vertical and ventilating
>>
File: 1471402920385.png (20KB, 450x420px) Image search: [Google]
1471402920385.png
20KB, 450x420px
>>35084732
i've got one friend and we haven't spoken in months
>>
File: 1444844508207.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1444844508207.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
who here /nofriends/, /adultvirgin/, and /hasnthadaconversationinyears/ here?

f-feels good to be a part of an elite, exclusive group...
>>
>>35082345
Me pretty much, it sucks desu. For a long time I have had only one friend I have gone to see sometimes But we live pretty far apart now. Plus I am kind of mad at him. Just a few years ago I had a few friends but kind of just stopped talking to them for reasons I dont even know or remember. I am supposed to go see a friend tomorrow that I haven't seen in a few years, he is saying he is going to move to Denver some time in the next year so we are going to hang out again before he goes.
>>
>>35082345
I have one close friend, but I've been ignoring him for a while so probably none now lol.
We've been close friends forever, but I just can't get over my embarassment of still being a jobless loser at 26. He on the other hand is a therapist, is getting married, and last I checked was buying a house.. Main reason I don't pick up the phone.
>what's up anon
>nothing much..
>so you got a job yet.?
>no
>gf
>no..
>move out..?
>no...
>oh...So what have you been doing for the past year then?
>................
Yeah I'll pass on that conversation
>>
>>35086243
I don't want to live in a world where a man can't say he's been in a constant circle jerk with a bunch of online strangers confidently.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.