[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This post needs to remind all robots that it will be okay if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 151.jpg (79KB, 500x257px) Image search: [Google]
151.jpg
79KB, 500x257px
This post needs to remind all robots that it will be okay if we recognize that we do deserve love.
>>
File: 1483538670157.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
1483538670157.png
233KB, 568x590px
>>35081874
rare feel
>>
File: 1486985943847.jpg (123KB, 886x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486985943847.jpg
123KB, 886x960px
But the problem is that I realise that I deserve love but nobody is actually willing to give it to me. And if anyone was willing to give it to me, I'd be too shy to actually get close with them.
>>
That movie was fucking garbage and I feel bad for letting it make me feel bad.
>>
>>35081874
>This post needs to remind all robots that it will be okay if we recognize that we do deserve love.

This is certainly a nice sentiment and I can see how it would be tempting to accept it as a way of staving off despair. Regardless of how lonely one is, how despised one is, there would always be the knowledge that someday one will at long last be loved because such affection is every person's birthright.

That notion is a completely understandable one. Nature has instilled in her children the need to be desired, to be wanted and considered beautiful. It would be the height of cruelty if She did so and withheld from some of those children the qualities that make being desired possible.

Sadly, the only thing that prevents Nature from justifiably being considered a sadist is that, not being sentient, She doesn't have the ability to derive pleasure from Her acts of neglect. She afflicts all of Her children with hunger pains even though there are some that will starve. She grants life to infants and has no compunction about murdering them the moment after they draw their first breath. And She inspires the drive to be loved in even Her most hideous children, even though She Herself would despise them were She capable of hatred.

The only ones who deserve to be loved are the lovable. A man with a sensitive spirit who works kind acts certainly deserves to be regarded as good, but that does not earn him the right to be considered desirable. And a virtuous monster whose charity a woman celebrates in the light of day when reason holds sway will be the same she has nightmares about in the dead of night, those dark moments when her flesh is far more sincere than her mind could ever hope to be.

It would be nice to believe we all deserve to be loved. But even the most beautiful lies can never be anything more than empty dreams. And as lovely as those dreams may be, they don't last forever. Eventually, you wake up.
>>
>>35083024
you can deserve something and never get it. you can deserve to be loved and be alone forever. that you are not loved does not mean that you do not deserve love.
>>
"deserve's got nothin to do with it"
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.