[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I talked to a vegan the other night. Immediately, She entered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: veganthinkshardaboutnothing.png (739KB, 678x443px) Image search: [Google]
veganthinkshardaboutnothing.png
739KB, 678x443px
I talked to a vegan the other night.

Immediately, She entered a rant on animals rights and attempted to inform me about the cruel, irrelevant conditions farm animals in Africa experience.

At this point I revealed that my eating preferences revolved around a wholesome diet of meat, eggs, cows milk, vegetables and fruit.

She visibly choked up, eyes beginning to water. I knew she saw me as the enemy, the devil, the source of all evil in the world.

Before she could get a word out, I quickly added that I had spoken to another vegan earlier that night and that he had dispensed reprimand regarding my diet choice (this was a bluff), and that I understood his stance fully, however the vegan culture and brute force was the wrong way to go to convince meat-eaters to stop eating meat.

Her PETA training never prepared her for this. She was at a loss of words. She knew that in order to save the animals, she had to be a special snowflake and could not conform to a negative culture, but yet she had to do something. Veganism would change the world if everyone just believed.

A few moments passed in silence as her brain worked overtime, struggling to find a passive attack without appearing like a 'tool'. The long term lack of Vitamin D and Omega-3 had degraded her mind once powerful enough to push her through her arts degree. Eventually she sighed and murmured "Yeah."

I decided to let her down easily as she was such a good sport, avoiding empty death threats of sending me off to the butchers and seeing how I liked it.

"I buy from sustainable sources where the animals are well treated and I never buy caged eggs." She looked back up at me with a tear trailing down her left cheek, brow raised."Really?" I smiled. "Yep."

Later, we entered small talk which quickly evolved to flirting. We later went back to the hostel room and fucked. It was the first night in years that she had a pork sword in her mouth.

I had done it. I had cured veganism. I ate McDonalds later that night.
>>
The other day I tried to rustle some vegans. I said some shit to bait them but they just looked at me like "dude" and kept talking about whatever they were talking.
>>
>>35080769
>tfw Vegans still can't understand where comercial nitrogen-based fertilisers come from

You are still eating animals REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35080819
Some vegans have become well trained at diffusing trolls. You have to go deeper if jimmies are to be rustled.

If you succeed, you may help a malnourished qt3.14 masochistic grill get some extra protein in their diet.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.