[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one do you identify with the most and why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

Which one do you identify with the most and why?
>>
File: Plank.jpg (37KB, 526x777px) Image search: [Google]
Plank.jpg
37KB, 526x777px
because my only friend is autistic
original comment
>>
Rolf because I kind of looked like him growing up except shorter, everyone got along with me but no one really liked me or cared for me all that much, everyone liked laughing at how weird I was.
I had a bunch of friends like Kevin.
Now that I think about it, Johnny was basically the same. I basically was melonhead Johnny until high school, then became Rolf. Also, I am the son of a shepard.
>>
Jimmy, because I am a useless faggot.
>>
A bit of Edd and Eddy. A mix of fear and timidness, but also jealousy and pettiness.
>>
Nazz because I used to make my uncles pay to play with this pussy
>>
Edd, cause I'm autistic
>>
>>35080272
Kevin, because everyone else acts like losers
>>
>>35080272
Ed.
I'm a big retard who takes things too far.
>>
Jimmy and Kevin, because I can be the nicest person you'll ever meet or a twisted fucking psychopath
>>
>>35081607
Same

Desu desu desu
>>
File: tumblr_ogrdphiD621vl7qs8o1_540.jpg (77KB, 528x729px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogrdphiD621vl7qs8o1_540.jpg
77KB, 528x729px
>>35080272

plank

orogom
>>
the kanker girls because I was born with herpes
>>
Id say johnny. Isolated and wierd. Talk to myself

>tfw no plank best friend
>>
>pseduintelligence brought on by autism
>social anxiety
>scrawny

Everyone is double d if you arent you arent a true robot
>>
>tfw Johnny

Fuck, man. Just fuck.
>>
>>35080272
I was a mix of Edd and Ed growing up. I also had a little bit of Jimmy in me because I grew up spoiled and sheltered.
>>
>>35080272
all three eds into one.
I used to think this was a good thing
kill me
>>
>>35080272
Had this really weird dream tonight that I was the voice actor for Edd in an Ed, Edd n Eddy game made in the source engine. I barely remember anything from it than the untextured unfinished maps that have no correlation with the show. But most importantly
>what does it mean
>>
>>35080272
Mostly Edd
>>35081625
dorks*
>>
>>35082099
what is wrong with johnny 2x4 he is one of the funniest characters
>>35082078
>double d
>psedu
just because you feign intellectualism doesn't mean you gotta bring my nigga double d into the shit
>>
>>35080272
I definitely am most like Double D
>>
>>35082668
There's nothing 'wrong' with him, but he's definitely the outcast of the cul-de-sac. A loner who's only real friend is something he made up. I feel for him. I relate too hard.
>>
Rolf, got along with everyone, mostly resistant to the vaginal jew unlike the rest of the cast, without being homosex like Jimmy
>>
File: 1484705479184.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484705479184.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>35081995
Underated
>will this be orageno now?
>>
Jimmy because I'm fucking garbage.
>>
>>35081359
I knew this was gonna happen...
>>
Better question, who was best kanker?
>>
>>35083209
yeah but he is really a smart kid
>>
File: IMG_0199.jpg (15KB, 469x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0199.jpg
15KB, 469x256px
I identify myself as a mix of Kevin, Eddy, Ed, and Rolf

>Eddy
because I'm a Mr Know it all jerk who sometimes come with the best ideas, but they never work

>Kevin
because sometimes I could be the biggest stuck up jerk around, and maybe that's why I have a little of success with women

>Ed
Because besides being the tallest one around, I'm physically strong but sometimes I can be the dumbest motherfucker in the group

>Rolf
Because I'm a hard worker, very friendly, and take care of you as long as you need it, would cross seas for people I really like, all of that until you piss me off...
>>
>>35082076
Same desu. Just sort of there and no one really minds. Comes off as strange but nothing too off-putting.

Also the things I hold onto in life aren't really tangible but rather made up in my head. I guess that's sort of like how Johnny finds joy in being around plank; it's only as meaningful as what he thinks of it.
>>
>>35080272
Marie is best grill.
>>
Edd, way to nice for my own good, sometimes act like a know it all faggot depending on who I'm around, and am a total autistic pussy. At least I'm kinda "smart".
>>
>>35080272
Ed. I'm tall, enjoy cheesy B-movies, not very smart, and my sister is a massive cunt.
>>
>>35080272
Eddy, just because I've always been the guy who rallies my friends and makes things happen. My dad is also successful.
>>
>>35081583
wat

that sounds really hot
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (68KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
68KB, 1440x1080px
I identify more closely with Jib
>>
Johnny. I am autistic simpleton with no real friends
>>
The kid with the plank.
>>
>>35080272
kevin because thats my name and if people werent referencing kevin the cucumber they were referencing the meme character from ed edd n eddy

double d mixed with kevin, in all honesty.
>>
Mixture between Ed, Edd and Rolf.
>>
>>35081547

same

funny how over the years I've come to identify with the pathetic, useless characters in shows I used to watch as a kid
>>
>>35082076
Same here. I got along well with everyone: neighbors, classmates, most of my cousins*, but still I had no friends. I also have no siblings, so I was always on my own for the most part.
>>
rolf and ed.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.