[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot Feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 16

File: imgpsh_fullsize (1).jpg (93KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
imgpsh_fullsize (1).jpg
93KB, 640x640px
My boyfriend dumped me two months ago and I still feel scared and depressed without him. He were online dating so I plan on going to visit him again "as friends" and hope that he remembers why he loved me when we hang out again.

How are you girls doing today?
>>
Why would he dump you unless you ignored him and cheated?
>>
File: 14567675065580.jpg (159KB, 381x300px) Image search: [Google]
14567675065580.jpg
159KB, 381x300px
>>35080024
He said he doesn't want a girlfriend at all. I'm sure he just was sick of me though and will get a better girlfriend soon.

Also I'm crazy.
>>
>>35079985
>he remembers why he loved me

He never forgot, he just doesn't give a shit about you anymore. How retarded are you?
>>
>>35080090
He still says that he loves me and he still jerks off to me.
>>
>>35080102
>>35079985

What was you reason for breaking up?
>>
>>35080102
Jerking off to someone has nothing to do with love. He lied about the other thing. You don't dump someone you love, ever.
>>
>>35080125
He refused to give a reason and he won't give one now. I'm going to just wait and prove to him that I'm loyal and won't date anyone else. I want him to take me back and I'll do everything.
>>
>>35080069
Sorry, I didn't read this post. It's 11:17 P.M. here
>>
>>35079985
Did you get him from here? Why didn't you get a loyal qt robot bf to be with forever? Now Chad has pumped and dumped you like so many roasties before. The cycle continues and only you can stop it.
>>
>>35080154
I met him from here, we were in an r9k skype group together.
>>
>>35079985
Still upset about Jake, Eliza? It's not your fault he's a fucking faggot who won't date you. You KNOW that he has no other choice besides you. Just give it time.
>>
>tfw you only find the type of crazy girls that can't stay in relationships
>tfw you'll never find the crazy girls that want to be with you

probably not manipulative enough desu
>>
File: 1473616346228.jpg (20KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
1473616346228.jpg
20KB, 324x324px
>>35079985
>tfw 19 years old
>went on my first date ever with a guy
>it went really well, didn't want to have sex because virgin and also it was a first date
>we continue to text each other anyway
>nearly a month passes , ask him out because want to see him again, he was really vague about it
>stopped texting me

There goes that.
>>
>>35079985
He probably hates you.
You're a dirty whore, to be honest.
>>
>>35080139
Waiting will not make everything right.

Always remember that time is your enemy, not your ally.

What was your status before that? Did you have arguments often? How was your sex life doing? Give me more background so I can help you.
>>
>>35079985
>How are you girls doing today?

Pretty good, thanks for asking. I've been single for ~ six months now and I feel myself starting to slip into depression.

The last boy I was with was amazing. He was so sweet to me, yet firm and masculine. He always knew what to say and what to do. Fun to be around and crazy intelligent. Also handsome af and fit.

He left me around the end of August to go back to school. I feel like I've gotten over him mostly, but some pain still lingers. I downloaded tinder over the last weekend, and got some matches. They're all pretty cute and interesting, but I feel like I can't muster up the motivation to keep a conversation going with any of them. It's been six months, I should be ready to move on to another boy.

Is something seriously wrong with me? Help : (
>>
>>35080069
>tfw when no crazy gf to play online with
>>
File: doubt.png (29KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
29KB, 300x162px
>>35080160
>picking a """""""robot"""""" from an r9k """"""""""""skype group"""""""""""

Can you also tell my why exactly you thought he was indeed a robot and not a Chad in disguise looking for easy pump n dumps? Was he nervous? Did he have no interests? Was he spergy?

The fact that he managed to talk to someone personally from a big skype group already shows he wasn't a robot.

It's time to call 555-COME-ON-NOW
>>
File: vkda.png (474KB, 800x753px) Image search: [Google]
vkda.png
474KB, 800x753px
>>35079985
Finding a boyfriend is annoying.
>>
>>35079985
Girls bitching about being single for such a short period of time, I've never dated in my life, sigh, girls can't be robots
>>
>>35079985
You give me and every other fembot a dogshit name by coming here and talking about "bot feels :(" when your fucking boyfriend dumped you, you vapid cunt.
>>
>>35080279
I'm not upset about being single, I just want to be with him... and I have BPD which makes my emotions 10x stronger, I just feel abandoned. I could get a boyfriend easily, I just want him.

>>35080241
It was a small group...

>>35080225
I never got angry at him but he'd get angry with me a lot. He felt like he couldn't trust me because of the distance so he wouldn't be able to tell if I was doing something behind his back. I never got angry with him and I practically obsessed over him, which I realize now wasn't a good idea.
>>
>>35080373
>bpd
>he treats me like shit and i adore him

oh, makes sense.
>>
>>35080401
He was a good boyfriend, especially during the summer, but just got to the end of his rope I guess.
>>
File: 1487801904447.jpg (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487801904447.jpg
26KB, 500x500px
>>35080319
I'm sorry I'm not as pathetic as you.
>>
>>35080407
As I said before, GIRLS CAN'T BE ROBOTS, UNLESS THIS IS A WELL MADE BAIT, TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>35080463
I'm not saying I'm a real fembot, but I think the requirements for being a fembot is much more relaxed than for being a robot. A female can't be a robot but if she prefers to stay to herself, she's shy, she likes to spend all day playing games or browsing 4chan, she is definitely not a normal stacy.
>>
>>35080319
Just you mere existence is a dogshit one, there is no real fembot, it's a myth
>>
reminder that boy x boy is the only pure form of love
>>
File: 1487366689424.png (196KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487366689424.png
196KB, 600x600px
>>35079985
>girls failing life on easy mode
almost feel bad for you
>>
>>35080501
That doesn't matter, what I'm trying to say by telling you girls can't be robots, is that this is the wrong board 4 u, try >>>/soc/
>>
>>35080501

there is no such thing as a fembot

period

look at how every single fucking thing you have to say 'while browsing 4chan' has to be prefixed with, "as a girl", look how you can't go a single moment without demanding special attention

you have no idea what it's like to be alone. none of you
>>
>>35079985
Why do you feel scared without him? If he dumped you then he's done, he doesn't want you. Cut him out of your life because he will only bring you suffering. You can find another man who will actually love you and make an effort to keep your relationship afloat. Keeping an ex around is only going to hurt your self esteem, which is probably already nonexistent if you're posting here, because it's a constant reminder that you're unwanted by someone. Trust me, avoid him. Are you fat or objectively ugly? Don't settle for someone who doesn't want you.

And I'm okay today, thanks.
>>
>>35080373
How big was your distance?

Serious question. The answer will make my final advice.
>>
>>35080232
There's nothing wrong with you. I'm a guy, but I think it's the same across genders. My ex and I split almost a year ago now. I'm still not ready to date other women. She, on the other hand, is engaged. Allthough it might feel like she's "winning", it's so clearly a rebound. Don't do rebounds, they're unhealthy and disrespectful to all involved. Learn to stand on your own two feet again, then date someone because you want them specifically, not just because you feel you need to date. You'll be fine.
>>
There is no such thing as fembot. There are anonymous, faggots, cumdumpsters, and a few other categories. You should lurk a bit longer before embarrassing yourself by using silly and stupid made up words.

I'm glad your boyfriend dumped you though. He needs a good girl, not some nasty cumdumpster.
>>
File: 13436434436.png (48KB, 239x188px) Image search: [Google]
13436434436.png
48KB, 239x188px
>>35080373
>a robot has access to a small exclusive skype group

Honestly you're completely braindead retarded if you think he was the socially awkward virgin robot boyfriend you make him out to be.

Get one of us on this board, make sure he IS ACTUALLY a robot and not a normie in disguise and fuck off.
>>
>>35080207
Sounds pretty bad anon. I wouldn't let these things bother me too much though. The fact that you asked you out means you're likeable, and there is little point in thinking why he left.

Just gotta stop thinking and move on friendo
>>
>>35080319
And what's your story for being an "authentic" fembot?
>>
>>35080207
He just wanted sex. That was that. Why don't you get a qt local robot bf? Dating normies will keep delivering the same results senpai.
>>
>>35081022
Thanks anon that was sweet of you :*
>>
>>35079985

>fembot
>>>/soc/

saged and reported

go get your orbiters elsewhere, nigger cunt
>>
>>35079985
>tfw too crazy and stalkerish, ruining relationship with my boyfriend
>tfw nobody can handle my levels of clingy and obsessive
>tfw literally feel life is meaningless if we break up
>tfw no crazy female bestie who understand me perfectly
>>
>>35081459
Yeah you are right, really liked him though
>>35081587
how can I find a robot if they're hidden away?
>>
File: lucina this is fine 2.png (289KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
lucina this is fine 2.png
289KB, 580x282px
>finally found work
>not even a week in and considering leaving already because my boss is sexually harassing me
I don't get why me. I'm the ugliest of the girls on that shift. I can only assume he knows I'm desperate for work and scared of men and that's why me.
>>
>>35080232
>>35081823
Yeah you're a fucking normalfag that's what's wrong with you.
>>>/soc/
>>
>>35082176
be my qt uggo gf
>>
>>35082214
Please no I don't want to date right now. I don't want to date or fuck or flirt I just want to stay at home and buy anime figures to look at. If I won the lottery and was independently wealthy I would fill a cabinet with anime figures and lay on a bed or something next to it and look at them.
>>
>>35082267
>>>/normieadv/
>>
File: 8X74pr6-1.jpg (757KB, 1101x1015px) Image search: [Google]
8X74pr6-1.jpg
757KB, 1101x1015px
>>35079985
>>35080207
>>35080232
>>35080273
>>35080319
>>35080373
>>35080501
>>35080672
>>35082036
>>35082176
Kill yourselves. You autistic ass RPing neckbeards are the reason this board is such shit

How fucking retarded are you, /r9k/? Are you wholly incapable of identifying bait? Are you so autistic you actually think a girl would ever come here?

No wonder you're all virgins.
>>
>>35082279
I don't get it. Are you calling me a normie for wanting anime figures to look at?
>>
>>35081489
>Autoimmune disorder mauled my insides and left me unable to digest anything for weeks.
>Haven't gone outside in four weeks, last time was at three in the morning to get groceries and pills.
>Overheard people on my floor mention they don't think anyone lives in my apartment.
>Haven't had any genuine interaction outside of family since high school.
>Haven't touched a dick/baffled by what the texture would be like/convinced that seeing one in the flesh would just freak me out now.
>Can't look anyone in the eye while talking, developing a stutter problem.
>Spend waking hours on 4chan or playing vidya. Default insult has become fag.
>Distrustful, can't take a compliment, selfish, lazy, unmotivated.
>Has never had a job, survives off of inheritance money. If I had to have gone on welfare or live with my parents I would've offed myself by now.
>Fetishes have done the full loop so I'm masturbating to the thoughts of being cuddled and called a good person.
>Get really drunk alone in my apartment every few days. Still take a few nips of rum for a nice buzz before sleep.
>Tiny, scrawny, short hair I've taught to cut myself, pale as paper, bags under my eyes. Undesirable little hermit.

And whores like OP have the audacity to say she's in a comparable situation to me.
>>
>>35082054
That's the way it is: you win some you lose some. And though you like him, he will not be the only one you like, nor will he be the one you like the most--far from it.

>How do I find robots
Are you serious anon? You're looking at robots right now. Despite stereotypes, many are actually well adjusted.
>>
>>35082334
>Get really drunk alone in my apartment every few days. Still take a few nips of rum for a nice buzz before sleep.
>Tiny, scrawny, short hair I've taught to cut myself, pale as paper, bags under my eyes. Undesirable little hermit.
>Fetishes have done the full loop so I'm masturbating to the thoughts of being cuddled and called a good person.
>Distrustful, can't take a compliment, selfish, lazy, unmotivated.
>Can't look anyone in the eye while talking, developing a stutter problem.
I'd say we should be friends because we're so alike but I don't want friends.
>>
>>35082334
be my vidya friend now
>>
>>35082334
>is a queer male that pretends to be a girl online because he's too much of a faggot to get attention any other way
Your situation is actually identical to OP's
>>
>>35082036
Oh you poor sad thing. My capacity to deal exceeds your levels of cling.
>>
>>35082334
That sounds pretty bad... I really hope you will in time get better. How old are you? You probably still have many opportunities to turn things around.

Got a throwaway email or something? I can't say I have it nearly as bad as you do, but it'd be nice to chat once in a while. You seem like a nice person to talk about feels with, especially since I can't connect emotionally with normal people at all.

Regardless, hope you do well anon. You still can.
>>
>>35082519
Hang yourself you smelly beta loser.
You will die alone and unloved
>>
>>35082530
>Got a throwaway email or something?
How's it feel being such a failure that you're asking fake girls for contacts on 4chan's virgin board?
>>
>>35082547
Hang yourself you mentally ill roastie.
You will die alone and unloved.
>>
>>35082534
Kek. "She" probably is a
>>3508257
>fake girl on 4chan's virgin board.
>>
File: 1451023575673.jpg (26KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
1451023575673.jpg
26KB, 800x680px
>vagina stunk
>basically had BV
>went to doctor and got some pills to clear it up
>took em for a week
>everything was gravy for a while
>started to think i still stunk
>have become aware of the little fragrances other people exert when the walk by
>constantly worried that my vagina still stinks and they smell snot and fish every time i pass
>no point to covering it up with perfume that'd just make it smell worse
>if it even smells

i don't smell anything.
when i wipe and stick my nose to the paper i still don't smell anything. there's no weirdly colored discharge. it comes back clear.

but what if i've just gotten used to my scent? what then?
>>
>>35079985
fembots don't exist in nearly the number this thread would have you believe, most of these posters are guys roleplaying as chicks
>>
>>35082645
Ask your doctor if you smell
>>
>>35082675
I probably should but I'm so fucking embarrassed
I just
>>
>>35082578
This desu. I hate seeing that cringy shit. It's pathetic.

>if I act sweet and understanding she'll surely think I'm not like all the other robots
>this strategy has had a great success rate in the past to lead me here
>I just know it will work
>I can already imagine our wonderful future together
>>
File: how far can you get.jpg (47KB, 481x481px) Image search: [Google]
how far can you get.jpg
47KB, 481x481px
>>35082645

i feel mildly bad for laughing at you, with the rotting fishbowl carved into your lower abdomen
>>
>>35082731
>>35082645
be my stinky smelly gf
>>
>>35082794
yup, I hate seeing pathetic guys do this to vulnerable girls (not applicable here since he was talking to a rp'ing guy), it's like watching a wolf trick a sheep into opening the pen it's sickening
>>
>>35082895
Watch how /r9k/ loves to play victim and make a woman out to be some awful self aware devil bitch. There was a thread of robots cheering on a guy that wrote mean comments on little girls' vlogs on YouTube, and people supported him insulting "future roasties", but if I make a patreon and someone willingly donates, I'm a scamming cunt that's using guys for money.
>>
>>35082938
what's your point?

origigigi
>>
>>35082938
Every patreon is a scam. Yours is no exception. Especially so if your gender can at all be discerned from it. There are men who will throw away their money until they're almost broke just for the slightest chance of grabbing a female's attention. You cannot comprehend the depths of desperation out there.
>>
>>35083025
So? It's their choice to "donate". I didn't hold a gun to their head or promise them anything.
>>
>>35083037
Sad!

origigig
>>
>on a 2 week vacation in Cuba with boyfriend
>we are laying down soaking up some rays at a beach
>suddenly some woman approaches my boyfriend and leans over
>she walks up to him and says "Matthew?"
>boyfriend gets up and looks at her all shocked "Patricia?"
>she hugs him, pressing her breasts against him "oh man it's been so long. What are you doing here?" and kisses him on cheek
>he tells her he's on vacation with me
>she says "so this is your new girlfriend?" she then offers to shake my hand
>I ask her how she knows my boyfriend
>she tells me she used to date him
>boyfriend and her start talking about how the new things that have happened in their lives since they started talking to each other
>every time she laughs she touches his arms
>get fed up with her touching him and physically put myself between her and him
>grab her by her bikini top and tell her she shouldn't be touching him like that
>accidentally made one of her boobs pop out of her top
>she isn't phased by it and starts undoing her top, exposing her bare breasts. tells me "It's no biggie. This is a clothing optional beach. Plus, it's not like Matthew hasn't seen these before."
>>
>>35083065
Well I sure hope you murdered her.
>>
>>35083065
I like this woman, keep going.
>>
>>35083065
You are a fucking normalfag
Kill yourself
>>
>>35080069
crazy in what way?
oreganolio
>>
>>35083065

shes was trying to assert her dominance over you.
>>
>>35083479
symptoms of bpd, depression, anxiety, and a huge inferiority complex after getting raped by an adult man when i was 16.
>>
>>35083624
what symptoms of bpd do you experience though? and don't say all of them.
>>
>>35082645
Let me smell your cooter box I'll let you know if its serious if it isn't consider being my possibly unstable qt gf oh age I'm mid late 30s here
>>
>>35079985
Just hit the gym and start generating endorphines

You will forget about him soone enough
>>
>>35080232
Fuck tinder,is normies tier. Meet someone in real life. If not you will be probably sleeping with a manwhore.
>>
>>35082583
>implying
I'm not an autistic white knight bitchboy, so I was able to get a loving gf like every other functioning person :^)
>>
>>35084089
>Responding this late.
>Being this mad.
>>
Fembots have dated more than robots.
>>
>>35085168
I've never dated anyone though
>>
File: 1486182710930.png (18KB, 259x224px) Image search: [Google]
1486182710930.png
18KB, 259x224px
>tfw 18, about to graduate
>the only joy I get is from talking about literature with an old English teacher.
>i fell for her
>she's single
>obsessed with her
>she's all I think about now
>she's cute and I want to hug her
>don't want to graduate and not see her a couple times a week anymore
What should I do? How do I keep in contact with her after I graduate?
>>
>>35085307
fembot do you like vidya?
>>
>>35085969
I'll be drowning my sorrow in For Honor once I'm back home yeah.
>>
>>35085983
give me your contact information then
>>
>>35086014
But I don't want to date anyone either.
>>
>>35086030
I never asked
Contact info
>>
>>35086049
Whyd you want it then?
>>
>going to my first cosplay convention in may
>first time cosplaying ever
>cosplaying some love live, i have three outfits planned
>plan to lose weight so that i'm a cute waifish 90 lb by then and look cute in my costume
>only eating salads and green smoothies and tea, trying to stay under 800 cal/day and exercise daily
>making sure my skin is in tip-top shape
>i'm going solo, because i dont have any girl friends to cosplay other love lives w/ me
>sadness hits me whenever i see a big group of girls talking about cosplaying LLSIF or im@s together, or pics of them all having fun and dancing
>just want to be cute with a girl group but will never have that
>going to the con will probably just make me sadder because i won't have cute girl friends with me...
>>
>>35086068
You ask a lot of questions fembot. To talk to people who like vidya
>>
>>35086030
Clever girl.

Over 9,000 Jurassic World copies were destroyed for your original post.
>>
>>35085968
After you graduate email her about her opinion on some books you read or something. Just keep talking to her.
>>
>>35086110
I mean I seriously have no interest in it. I don't know why.
>>
>>35079985
>tfw my ex dumped me almost exactly two years ago
>Suddenly started feeling super nostalgic and broken up about it a few weeks ago
>Spent last night going through endless goofy videos of us on our holidays
WHY THE FUCK DO I STILL CARE?
Sure we were together for 4 years and we were each others first kiss, fuck, everything ... but it's been two years, I've had fwbs, one-night stands and even a long-term gf since then but no one is as cute, or as adorably devoted as her.

>And just to cap it off, my most recent gf dumped me last week.
>>
>>35086155
Probably because relationships are a complete waste of time
>>
>>35079985
All women are whores like Akane from Kuzu no Honkai
>>
>>35082334
what is your contact and location?
i want to protect you.
>>
>>35086155
You will be my girlfriend someday femanon
>>
>>35079985
I feel you, feanon. My online girlfriend dumped me about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Im still pretty upset about it..
>>
>>35086216
But everyone keeps going on and on about how they're the greatest thing?

>>35086264
Pls no
>>
>>35086279
You've really got no choice in the matter
>>
>>35086279
i don't see the point of all the stressful shit i do in a day if it's not for the people i do it for. I don't have much desire but a normie life on muh family farm with a family.

dont know what i'd be doing if that were off the table. probably be real sad and inactive.
>>
>>35086325
You wouldn't have any fun, trust me
>>
>>35086279
They're idiots who think they can't get happiness on their own, and enable parasitism and dependency.
>>
>>35086388
I didn't say anything about fun
>>
>>35086391
I guess so. But yeah being fine with yourself if important
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.