[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw most men who have successful healthy marriages are with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1487826303215.jpg (231KB, 820x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1487826303215.jpg
231KB, 820x1063px
>tfw most men who have successful healthy marriages are with women less physically attractive than them who yet possess attractive feminine personality traits. Learn from them and do the same

>millionaires
>billionaires
>NBA players
>football players
>soccer players

really makes you think
>>
>>35079921
>practice girlfriend gone wrong
>>
File: 1487834553353.jpg (49KB, 648x595px) Image search: [Google]
1487834553353.jpg
49KB, 648x595px
>>35079921
You can just tell that she is thicc
Doesn't matter about the face when you got a nice ass
>>
No shit, only Chads and idiots care about looks.
>>
>>35079921
proof that money don't make you alpha AT ALL
>>
>>35079921
>implying succerweenie doesnt get his circumcized cock sucked by underage mouth on the reg
m8 he has too much money. too much. obviously he is sexing hot girls on the side
>>
A relationship is just not going to work unless the man is the superior, the woman the inferior. You have to be comfortably about 2 points or so higher so that she needs you more than you need her. That way you don't have to worry as much about cheating or controlling her. The vas majority of men are married to barely average looking females.
>>
>>35079921
that guys brains is chad
>>
>>35079956
Why would he want to be alpha, he's one of the richest young people in the entire world and owns the social media that the vast majority of normies would off themselves if something ever happened to - sounds a lot more impressive than some sports playing Chad who will be irrelevant after retirement
>>
>>35079988
bullshit, mother and father met in the university and have similar income, both are good-looking too
>>
WHY THE FUCK DO NORMIES WEAR SANDALS EVERYWHERE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I HATE THEM SO MUCH
>>
>>35080026

If they;re both good looking then that works too obviously.
>>
>>35079921
>"zounds, the goyim have spotted me collaborating with the lizardmen!"
>"panda wife, use your sourcery to aid our escape!"
>>
yes ugly wife happy life
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.