[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does this feel like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (217KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217KB, 1200x800px
As a khv who will never know this feel, can any normies describe this feel pls?
>>
Don't post dirty non white cock and white women.
>>
don't fap for a while, i had a girl suck my dick a while ago i couldn't feel anything. it felt bad because i like the girl.
>>
Sucking a cock is pretty nice anon, I suggest you try it!
>>
>>35079590
Why don't you suck your own cock and find out, faglord.
>>
>>35079590
The moment you first experience this, you're more blown away by the fact itself than the feeling. You realise "holy shit, my dick is in a girl's mouth", the adrenaline builds up intensifying the moment, and when you finally let you you achieve pure bliss. Suddenly, you understand. Talking to girls, having dates ...It's all so trivial, so easy. Like riding a bike after learning, all the imaginary nonsense that worried you didn't make any sense, it's so doable.
>>
File: 1486263009478.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486263009478.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
>>35079590
>tfw khv
>know what this feels like cause managed to suck my own dick when i was 14
>>
>>35079734
*finally let go
Apparently you lose brain cells too.
>>
>>35079590
unironically awesome.

also just being in a room with a girl, kissing and smelling her vagoo, seeing that she's getting excited too etc.
all of these things will make the inevitable dick-wetting even more glorious
>>
>>35079752
sucking your own dick != getting your dick sucked

it's completely different when a person that's not yourself does it
>>
>>35079734
No way that's the rule. Maybe that's how it was for you, in my case no blowjobs, sex, or long term relationships made it any easier for me.
>>
He's circumcised, so he probably can't feel shit.
>>
it's like having a warm, wet alien wriggle itself around your shaft until you fill it with babies and she spits them all out before devouring you with her gapping shit cave
>>
>>35079590
She has to be skilled. If she is bad, then it can feel like shit.
>>
>>35080000
Kek spoke through you today.
>>
Big girls do it better.
You really don't feel the suction. its warmer then a vagina, you always feel the teeth grazing against the back of your head, it hurts but also feels good to a extent.
Deep throating feels like your taking your index finger and thumb, stretching it out, lubing it up, and pressing up and down half way on your shaft.
Cumming inside the mouth feels amazing, but it is a power thing. Not necessary a different sensation then jerking it physically, but it is a much more intense psychological orgasm. (same thing with anal.)
>>
>>35079590
Feels dominant, warm and comfy.
>>
File: 1465693492486.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px)
1465693492486.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
>>35079590
It kinda hurts, it's the fact that someone sucks your penis feels better than the actual feeling of it, it's actually kinda painful (though my ex and only girlfriend had small mouth so that was probably one of the reasons for it)
>>
File: 1458509304589.jpg (344KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1458509304589.jpg
344KB, 1920x1080px
>>35080386
Your ex was awful.

It's a dual egded sword. On one hand if the girl is doing it right it feels like a CARWASH for you DINGUS. This can be pretty nice.

On the other hand you realize that someone else is directly servicing you, and each passing minute you psyche yourself out by reading their body language as impatient and it adds a tremendous social pressure that normally makes me unable to finish

2 girls blowing you? Now that's something. The pressure and impatience is replaced with cute sexy competition
>>
>>35080000
I will never feel the feel of frenulum on a girls tongue
>>
>>35080000
I know this feel

How the fuck do I reduce the damage done to my cock? It's keratinized and dried out

I've tried taping what's left of the skin on my shaft over the glans, but I'm not sure if that even helps.
>>
Wtf? U just let her teethe on the thing? I always say no teeth pls
>>
>>35079590

A tongue going around the head of your dick in a circle feels very nice
>>
>>35080111

>Not necessary a different sensation then jerking it physically

You've either never gotten head or never jerkedor are legit retarded.
>>
File: circumcucked.png (958KB, 786x582px) Image search: [Google]
circumcucked.png
958KB, 786x582px
>>35080632

The worse thing than the drying and desensitization of the glans is the missing sensory tissue itself--about 15 square inches of the most specially innervated muco-cutaneous tissue on the penis. Unfortunately it really can't be helped once it's gone.

It might be possible one day to regenerate the missing foreskin, but current technology is not that advanced yet.
>>
>>35079734
this dude speaks the truth.
>>
So has the entire cut vs uncut debate ended? Is it agreed upon that uncut is obviously better?
>>
Gonna ignore all the posts in this thread and say it depends entirely on the girl

Some girls simply dunno what they're doing and it barely feels like anything somehow

Others are pros and it feels better than sex, especially the orgasm
>>
>>35081046
Yeah, no shit faggot. Thanks for the reminder.

I'm asking what I can do now to alleviate at least some of the damage and restore sensitivity.
>>
>>35081096

Don't deathgrip, wear soft underwear, get enough essential fatty acids and magnesium, don't spend too much time sitting down, and try focusing on pleasuring what's left of your frenulum too, not just the glans.

You could try foreskin "restoration" but that could possibly interfere with regeneration--it really isn't known yet. Also some anons have had bad experiences with it (others had really good experiences). There aren't any studies on what percentage of people who try "restoring" see a benefit vs. seeing drawbacks.
>>
>>35081096
>>35081156

Also you can try moisturizing your penis with coconut oil.
>>
>>35079734

turns out we're all looking for people to show off on instagram. it's nbd desu
>>
>>35079685

This is weird. I jerk off a lot, like a lot, and my dick is still pretty sensitive. Maybe it's because I'm not circumcised?
>>
>>35079590
It's like putting your dick inside a very aroused vagina.
>>
>>35079590
well it tastes like skin and it's really fun to do
>>
>>35079590
Doesn't feel anything unless she succ it like an ice cream. Eating puss is fun tho because you can see her convulsing and it's satisfying.
>>
>>35079590
>circumcised dick

it probably feels like not much at all
>>
>>35079590
All depends on how good the girl is at sucking cock 2bh m8.
>>
My dick ain't that big, but avg girl can't deep throat it- if they do it's kina wow. Cumming in mouth is best, that jerking off in face seems gay
>>
>>35079590
my wife blows me on the regular and she's great at it. it's pretty fucking good and can't be done by anything but a mouth (direct the girl to use as much tounge as possible). I prefer it to sex most times.. weird thing is I drink a lot of alcohol and she says my cum tastes great. no complaints from me i guess
>>
sandbags and deodorant
>>
>mfw all the niggas ITT who have never had good idea

it's literally one of the most intense sensations, way better than regular sex if the woman knows what to do. a woman who knows how to give good head and a proper milking handjob is priceless.
>>
>>35079590
Sorta feels like a vagina, but slightly different.
>>
>>35083314
op is a virgin, why would your comparison answer his question?
>>
>>35083019
I really really fucking hate this image.
can you delete it?
>>
>>35083425
yea ok, didn't mean to upset anyone.
>>
blowjobs are nice but i prefer face fucking
>>
>>35083447
top kek, i was just snowcloning bannanaman.
i was going to tell you i liked it and ask if i could save it, but thought that would funnier.
or maybe you are just a madman who gave into a butthurt request ironically.
>>
File: 1487855267yu790.jpg (1MB, 2904x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1487855267yu790.jpg
1MB, 2904x1944px
>>35084289
i mean you asked nicely so i thought why not? here, keep it. it's yours.
>>
>>35079590
it is moistly warm and comfy, it is not much, the feeling is less pleasurable than masturbation, but the feeling is far more sublime.

you feel her tongue wavering and her lips tight on you, it builds up slowly but it is intense.

ffs pay for a blowjob, what does that costs in the US? 50 bucks?
>>
>>35081067
Pretty much, except normies weren't listening and still spout the same horseshit like "it's cleaner lol" or "feels fine bro"
>>
>>35079590

A little salty, plus sometimes you gotta breathe
Slimy at best
When he comes, it moves a little but nothing too bad, ya gotta swallow it all very quick
>>
blowjobs are for the girl to get horny
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.