[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Part 2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Okay, we've managed to (somehow) avoid the impact of Jupiter. For those who done wrong to society are in prison. But now scientist are saying that the collision between Earth and Saturn is definite. You only have one week. What will you do?
>>
Play with my PS4, all week long.
>>
Kill myself when it's just on the horizon
I'd use it as a focus, a deity even, representing a long overdue cataclysmic change that wipes away the fucked up earth dynamics
I'd be filled with euphoria like I'm witnessing some kind of science fiction space rapture
>>
Boy it just ain't our week, is it?
>>
>>35079517
Why don't you want the planet to kill you?
>>
Rob drug dealers and proceed to get as high as I can on everything.
>>
>>35079461
Kill myself ! Originalo
>>
>>35079573
I don't want to be some big sphere's bitch
>>
>>35079601
>>35079604
Seems pretty comfy to me, to watch Saturn getting larger and larger by the minute.
>>
>>35079461
>What will you do?
Lierally nothing
Wait for death
>>
>>35079720
How about I take you to Wendy's and we can get some tendies.
>>
>>35079979
>eating
>not fasting in preparation for the Great Cleansing
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 318x158px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 318x158px
>>35079991
Don't worry, mate. I'll weigh far less on Saturn.
>>
>>35080013
Won't you weigh more because Saturn has more mass than Earth?
>>
>>35080092
http://www.onlineconversion.com/weight_on_other_planets.htm

It's depends, whether you're in the equator or in the poles. But it's not that significant.
>>
>>35079979
(You) dont want that m8
>>
>>35080455
Why? Tendies are the best with autist like you and me.
>>
>>35080534
>autist
I am not an autist. I am a mutant my goncz.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.