[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up. Bad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: ZNTexD4.png (353KB, 600x487px) Image search: [Google]
ZNTexD4.png
353KB, 600x487px
> be me
> 400 lbs 24 yo neet
> Parents borderline kick me out of house
> Go to high school friends party, first time out with friends in 2 years.
> Havingagoodtimesorta.jpg
> Stomach rumbling. I need to shit
> Go to friends bathroom.
> Sit down to shit
> Midway through shitting I raise my legs and lean back
> Toilet breaks under my weight
> Fall forward on broken toilet pieces and my own shit
> Everyone hears and sees it
> Fat me covered in shit with broken toilet. Smell is horrendous
> Leave, get text from guy, have to pay for toilet and cleaning. Room quarinteened.
> Parents refuse to pay, say this is final straw, say I have to leave by March and lose weight.
> No money, NEET, wat do /r9k/
>>
>>35078420
you're pretty much fucked
how much will it cost to repair
>>
>>35078449
Looking at 2200, broke the main pipeline at the back. Not including cleanup fees.
>>
>>35078420
Fuck man. I'm a neet too but try get a job doing anything to get some money
>>
>>35078420
Your life is fucked.
It's cold, but paying back your friend, while it should be on your priorities list, is behind virtually everything else right now.
>>
>>35078420
Go to local govt. assistance office. Due to your weight you could easily be approved for disability. Tell them you're flat broke and homeless, say you tried applying for work but no success. Just have some job apps filled out, you don't need to actually send them in just say you did. I'm pretty sure you are applicable for assistance.
>>
>Parents refuse to pay, say this is final straw

>this is final straw

>straw
>>
>>35078472
All my money I got from my allowance goes to vaping
>>
>>35078420
what kind of party lets in some losers and their fatass friend?
>>
>>35078513
Hashtag vee en, brah
>>
>>35078420
What happens if you don't pay for it?
>>
bullshit

if it was a porcelin toilet, it would have sliced you up. shit's sharp. money would be the least of your worries.
>>
>>35078573
It did, but my fucking fat protected me.
>>
I honestly hope this bait, but i have feeling it isnt. Shits fucked up my man, hope you have learned that being fatass is a pain in the ass even in daily life.
>>
>>35078420
>Everyone hears and sees it
fucking how
>>
sue them for having an unsafe toilet
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>35078726
>How did they hear the sound of a 400 lb man shattering a porcelain toilet under the weight of his fat ass?
>>
>>35078801
>sees it
>>
*Slow claps*
*steps into room*
You see here neeties? You see this? This fantastic story?
This is the eventual future of each and every one of you. Yes you, reading this. Even you.
You have wasted the amazing opportunities that others would die for. The education. The healthcare. The services.
Instead repaying the system like a proper, civilised, western human. You leech onto it like a maggot. A child that could never grow up and face the world like a dignified human.
And now, with no respect or worth built up, people are disgusted by what you are. You are a human house pet. A slave. And worst of all, content with it.
When the support network that you abused gives in, people are happy.
"Now my taxes are not going towards that leech house pet!"
>>
>>35078886
not true because most of them would never go to a house party.
>>
>>35078827
>implying that sound would not shatter social norms about walking into a bathroom
>especially combined with piggy reeing about his flesh wounds
>>
>Shatters a toilet by sheer mass alone
>Doesn't have massive shards of porcelain in his ass
Something about this story doesn't quite check out
>>
>>35078919

>what is locking the bathroom door

Retard
>>
>>35079056
It was forced open when they heard. I was in shock so I couldn't move. Some asshole took a pic of it, its circulating around their groupchat.
>>
>>35079081

I seriously hope that this is bait. Man thats horrible if that happened, i feel for you anon.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.