[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here attracts only trash women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Kill me.jpg (77KB, 795x600px) Image search: [Google]
Kill me.jpg
77KB, 795x600px
The only women who have ever been attracted to me in my entire life have been cutters, juggalos, literal disgusting whores, fatties and single moms. That's it. If it's any other even decent girl she will have nothing to do with me, and I don't fully understand why.

>I'm tall
>I work out
>I take care of myself, I wear clean clothes and shower everyday etc
>People always say I'm a great guy, although now I am very disturbed by this because I think that means there is something wrong with me that I don't know, some vibe I give off that ruins my chances with women

I have never been friendzoned, nor am I a social retard... But I never ever get the women that I like. And because of that, I've only had sex with 2 girls in my 24 years on this earth, but both of them were chicks who have taken 100's of dicks...

>pic related..
>>
I'm also a tall cyborg and attract the same types. Fatties, single moms, etc.

The closest thing to normal girls I attract are repressed slightly-crazy religious girls. I'm thinking of just jumping on the next one who comes my way because I really want kids.
>>
>>35078314

I forgot to mention but I also get the crazy religious types. One girl I used to work with was a 24 year old virgin and waiting for marriage etc. The first thing she asked me was if I wanted to have kids and wanted to get married... Found out that she just married a guy she's been dating for 2 months. I mean what the fuck. She was nice but I'm not going to get married to someone I know for 2 months.
>>
>tfw landwhale and just remembered that if a man thinks I'm attracted to him he'll spiral into despair
Fugg, how do I avoid this? Is just being cordial too friendly?
>>
>>35078396
>is just being cordial too friendly?

No.

Treat people how you'd like to be treated. Everyone likes different things.

I'm just talking about how I've gone so far to improve my life and yet still I only get really trashy women that are interested in me.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.