[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any places left on the internet where one can have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: greek-philosophers.jpg (47KB, 368x256px) Image search: [Google]
greek-philosophers.jpg
47KB, 368x256px
Are there any places left on the internet where one can have completely uncensored discussion?

Are there any places where people can experiment with thoughts and ideas, that isn't under the observation/control of global powers?

Does freedom of speech or thought still truly exist?
>>
Yes keep digging and you'll find it.
>>
I have them in real life.
>>
You can always get a group of people together and chill at your own place.
>>
>>35078031
Yes - In any conversation ever.
>>
I've never felt truly 'censored' on 4chan,

Technically it's not free and you'd get banned for posting CP, but at least when it comes to actual discussion I doubt there's much you could say that would get you banned. Even the CP is more about complying with law enforcement than actual political censorship.

SOME IRC channels, typically ones without roasties, still allow pretty free discussion.
>>
OP to analyze and answer your question, freedom does not exist absolutely. It exists in variations. You have degrees of freedom to which your mind can one (1) physically approach a new thought and (2) communicate this thought . We as humans are not completely free because this universe has physical laws that we must adhere to. That being said, it does not follow that we are completely under control. There exists degrees of freedom to what we can do.

Also to add, humans are social creatures. No matter what, you will be influenced some way by your society. There is no escaping this. Even the most liberal societies still have "control" because there is no way a society could even exist and function correctly without it. For instance, think of the existence of our use of a standard definition of time. Without it, civilization could not run as smoothly. It is a limitation on our freedom. But we accept it because the benefits of living in a civilization are obvious. Of course this also does not imply that our rule of law is fascist. Degrees of fascism are always necessary.

tl;dr stop thinking in absolutes
>>
>>35078264

Damn good thought provoking comment, thanks anon.

Sounds like you read on philosophy a little? Got any recommended reading?
>>
>>35078031
Fucking relax my dude. Half of the fun of the internet is seeing what gets censored.
Most of the bullshit is just figuring out what arguments are developing over what can or can't be done.
I suspect a lot of the
>YOU'RE A FUCKING WHTIE MALE
arguements stem from
suck a dick1
where was i
im a gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrl online
girls identifying themselves as girls get special prilveges online
some of it is more helpful than a male will get
some of it is harrassment
in attempt to negate the negative benefits arguements like check ur preevaleege stupid shit forms
1you ever wonder why the internet has so many grammer nazi? they can compile accurate data, not errors
include spelling errors ignore spell check
all those squares that say match a house? i pick something random. then i hit refresh until it goes to a thing i know will take a certain amount of clicks
an hiro should an hero but too many cucks wont figure out how to game the system
>>
>>35078643
If you conform stuff that sticks out gets flagged as not sticking out. >I get special privileges sticks out, thus arguments stem from people justifying it
>>
this board is plagued by FBI Christfags because of stupid autistic faggots becoming brainwashed by this echo chamber and then acting on it in the form of mass shootings
>>
File: nod en argumend.jpg (103KB, 728x843px) Image search: [Google]
nod en argumend.jpg
103KB, 728x843px
>>35078031

short answer no

long answer still no, ironically freedom of speech must be enforced.

in ancient greek you had the right of free speech, but that came with the obligation to defend your argument. if you made shitty arguments, you got fucked in debates. it was but a tool to weed out the lackluster concepts from the common mind. You apply the rules of nature to the products of the brain.

many people think their own opinions and thoughts are holy cows and can not be challenged. this is why we live and a backwards turned marxist society on the brink of falling back to the dark ages.

the lack of intelligence to string coherent thoughts together and the allowance to tolerate idiocy is what is currently killing western civilisation.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.