[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the southeastern United States so overrepresented on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 13

File: US_map-South_East.png (16KB, 572x371px) Image search: [Google]
US_map-South_East.png
16KB, 572x371px
Why are the southeastern United States so overrepresented on this board especially Tennessee and Georgia

Is there something about the culture that creates robots?

Is it genetic?
>>
>>35078008
Because the South is for normal people. People are too friendly and social and if you're the least bit unsocial you get singled out.
If you grow up in a small southern town there is nothing to do expect socialize with people and drink/smoke in the woods if you are in high school.
>>
>>35078008
If your from a northern state, you are probably from a rich family, at least relative to the south. This gives you more options to come out of neethood and allows you to move to cheaper locations in the south.
>>
>>35078101
But there shouldn't be any Scandinavian robots then since Scandinavians are so cold and distant but we have lots of Nordbots on this board.
>>
>>35078008
Incest. Hillbillies. Tumbleweed. Farms.
>>
What if it's genetic

Southerners mostly have Anglo and Scots Irish genes

Are there lots of robots from England/Scotland/Northern Ireland
>>
>>35078172
Scandis are predisposed to robotism. Nordic culture is more suited to robots because the people there are more robotic in general.
>>
I always felt like it was the northeast. one thread a few weeks back somebody said they were in rochester ny (where I live) and a shit ton of other people in or around that city were responding. ( fault this due to us having some of the gloomiest weather in the country next to wash state- we also up there in mentally ill people)
>>
i think there's a lot of people here from georgia because atlanta is a big city that lots of people move to now. it's incredibly cheap to live there and parts of it are just as hipstery as portland or bushwick

it's also worth pointing out that most people who live in the atlanta area don't actually live in the city per se so it's easy to see "douglasville" or "duluth" or "marietta" and think of them as random towns in georgia when in reality they're all just suburbs of atlanta

i've never noticed a lot of people from any of the other southern states here
>>
>>35078101
Texan here, not technically the south, but I agree.

We have a similar culture of joviality and "friendliness" (that means if you want to talk shit you use euphamisms that sound nice).

It is difficult if you are not socially gifted, unless you find a group of likeminded folks.
>>
We also have a lot of Florida bots. It's too fucking got to go outside and everyone is a normie.
>>
File: 1487880698038.jpg (176KB, 630x750px) Image search: [Google]
1487880698038.jpg
176KB, 630x750px
>>35078008
Georgia here
The white people are turbo normies where I live, and the black people are always involved in something sketchy.
>XD play sports and hunt bro
>>
>>35078272

Robot in Northern Ireland here
>>
>>35078008
I remember a survey that showed that most robots were from Pennsylvania.
>>
>>35078773
Ye I'm in Philadelphia and it's so nice today
>>
>>35078272
>>35078752
I thought Irish people were supposed to be turbo normies though
>>
>There will NEVER EVER be another Alaska bot
>>
The south is way more cut throat. The gap between the chads and the average guys is much wider, the gap between the rich and the middle class is wider. If you're not a football chad or a rich frat chad, you're a nobody in the south. Not to mention country chads are super aggressive and like beating the shit out of betas.

Everything is more intense in the south
>>
File: 1487863996929.jpg (133KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1487863996929.jpg
133KB, 728x546px
>>35078861

There is an Alaskan fembot here
>>
>>35078008

cultural confusion
>>
>>35078898
>Not to mention country chads are super aggressive and like beating the shit out of betas.

Where the fuck did you go to school anon

I have lived in various places in the south and hardly ever saw any bullying, and it was never physical.
>>
File: 1487732460056.jpg (122KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487732460056.jpg
122KB, 960x960px
>>35078927

trying to trick me again
>>
>>35078970

Nah im serious. She posted her drivers license (name and face were blacked out) in a thread quite a while ago and then disappeared from the thread.
>>
>>35079099
Well, I stand corrected. I guess I'm not the only one here in the land of eternal darkness.
>>
>>35078172
Scandinavians also get together and drink a lot. They may be distant in day-to-day life but they are still normals.
>>
the south and its inhabitants need to be destroyed
>>
File: sunflowerwallpaper.jpg (1MB, 2500x1258px) Image search: [Google]
sunflowerwallpaper.jpg
1MB, 2500x1258px
>>35078008
The South has a massive cultural clash with the modern mainstream as well as the typical outcast/nerd culture robots thrive in.

The south is all about machoism, guns, hunting, religion, and being as "normal" as possible. Robots and other modern nerds are typically pasty, effeminate, silent or otherwise awkward, etc etc.

Not to mention the massive social stratification. The musclechads are on top with the stacies (they have real chads and stacies down there, not just more popular people and less popular people like the rest of the country) separated from the fat as fuck blacks and poor whites who look like literal piles of shit. "White trash" culture is just as popular as the fratboy partyboy culture, and white trash culture tends to be anti-intellectual as fuck. These are the people who burned Harry Potter books and smashed video game consoles because le devil meme was literally inside them. Now imagine how they would react to hentai.

The south is also incredibly traditional as far as bullying is concerned. There's a "good ole boy" culture that prevents crimes from being properly investigated if the socially popular folks are involved, and teachers tend to look the other way if the weird kids are messed with by the musclechads.

Never go to the south.
>>
>>35078008
>northern virginia
>so close to geographically escaping the robot prison
>>
>>35078272
We're the only people with our own threads, britpol, Britfeel etc.

The British empire was just a beta uprising.
>>
>>35078272
>>71540139
M A J O R C U C K A L E R T

Irish Americans have been historically discriminated against for years and years, ever since we started migrating here.

Irish American labor BUILT this country-- from the ground up.

Irish American culture didn't just assimilate into American culture--It became American culture.

Irish American women are the most beautiful-- and talented and respectable and hardworking

DON'T YOU DARE DISRESPECT MY CULTURE, you fucking piece of shit. I don't care if you're English, Italian, or whateverthefuck, do not ever tell me my culture is cancerous. The streets you drive on, the house you live in, and the morals you abide by were all brought by my ancestors, so show some respect!
>>
Woah. Tennessee bot here. I never realized /r9k/ was so concentrated in my own state, but looking at it now it makes sense. Imagine living in one of the most depressing possible locations, yet everyone is extremely happy and carefree all the time except the ones that are addicted to meth. Women have a distinct preference for taller men around here. While I understand height is desirable in any location around the world, under 5'10 is a dealbreaker for a LOT of women in this area. Plus they're almost comically antisocial around anyone who isn't Chad. (Complain about not having boyfriends when literally any guy would say yes to them.) Also robot interests like anime and less normie vidya are far less common, and those that do enjoy them are walking stereotypes (weebs, unhygienic). In this part of the US you can be an 8/10 and go an entire semester without even talking to a girl easily just based on social status. So yeah, shitty place to live.
>>
>>35078008
The alt right brought them here. Heard 4chan was the hip place to hate niggers and latched on.
>>
>>35079638

It's fine for a visit but i'd never live there. Tennessee was fun on my buddy'n me's road trip. Shacked up with his family, played games, ate Oxycontin, went to local metal band shows, saw girls flash their tits on command. Good times. But everything else you said is spot on. A temporary stop and nothing more, shit's too awful to stay permanently. Though I live in upper michigan and white trash culture is the dominant force up her, so I have no room to berate other places.
>>
File: OldBootsNewDirt.jpg (247KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
OldBootsNewDirt.jpg
247KB, 600x600px
>>35079638
I have lived in the south for many years and I can tell you that most of what you are saying is not true except the religion stuff and the frat bro stuff.

California is the Chad and Stacy capital of the country. Most southerners are too fat and ugly to be Chad or Stacy, but they are turbo normies, yes.

There is actually very little bullying down here. Most people are too polite and cucked by Christianity to be bullies.

The south is a shithole but not in the way you think.
>>
>>35078830

Generally we are, but when we aren't we're superturbo robots
>>
File: 1485292576841.jpg (114KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485292576841.jpg
114KB, 640x640px
>>35079638
This isn't even true anymore. Maybe ten, fifteen years ago but not today.

These days the south is basically the same as anywhere else. Has a standard mixture of normies, numales, Chads, nerds, robots, etc.

Go to any college town in the south and you'll see they're just as cucked as anywhere else.

Most young people down here don't even have much of a southern accent anymore.
>>
>>35079890
I am in Tennessee and 5'9" or 5'10" seems like roughly the average around here. I am 6'1" and noticeably taller than most guys here.
>>
>>35079890
>Imagine living in one of the most depressing possible locations, yet everyone is extremely happy and carefree

What is so depressing about it

I'm not a fan of this place but it seems just like anywhere else desu
>>
File: 1483939702432.png (289KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1483939702432.png
289KB, 500x365px
>>35078151
This anon is the only one who got it right.

Most of the Chads in the south are from wealthy northern families that moved down here for the lower cost of living and job oppurtunities.

It's actually pretty easy to spot them. They come from Germanic families in the upper midwest and are tall, blue eyes, blonde hair, etc.

The real southerners are ugly round faced Anglo goblins with shitty teeth (the meth doesn't help of course). And they're usually poorer and less educated.
>>
File: 1487698240107.jpg (14KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
1487698240107.jpg
14KB, 177x278px
It's because you're all dumb inbred hicks, c'mon down to the city, you cannot be a robot in miles upon miles of dirt or swamp.
>>
File: bakersfeel1.png (103KB, 547x717px) Image search: [Google]
bakersfeel1.png
103KB, 547x717px
>>35080023
tfw too much of a robot for a big town
>>
File: 1483060701647.jpg (187KB, 777x767px) Image search: [Google]
1483060701647.jpg
187KB, 777x767px
>>35078008
they're filled with niggers which causes a breakdown in social trust and creates disproportionate amounts of robots

t. southron
>>
>>35080983
Anglos are Germanic, idiot.
>>
File: 1423148308557.jpg (36KB, 300x417px) Image search: [Google]
1423148308557.jpg
36KB, 300x417px
>>35078008
NC bot here

I actually like it down here, people are very friendly and the food is good and the weather is comfy. Sure you will have assholes just like any other place but for the most part people are friendly and polite. Can't speak for the rest of the south since I don't ever leave the state.
>>
>>35082383
Originally yes but at this point they're mixed with Celtic genes. Southerners are especially Celtic because they are English mixed with Scots Irish.
>>
>>35082660
I don't understand. Celtic is a language/cultural group. What are Celtic genes?
>>
>>35082722
A western European ethnicity that came from Spain and moved up into Ireland and Great Britain.

The people who settled in the south are of British and Irish descent and this have Celtic genes.

Common features include red or dark hair, round faces, and average height by white standards. Not short, but not especially tall like Nordic people.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.