[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was 16 years old I wanted to be a serial killer (edgy).

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

When I was 16 years old I wanted to be a serial killer (edgy). I thought it was cool and shit after watching Dexter. I went for walks in midnight in the streets dressed up like a serial killer (dark clothing, gloves, knife). Fantasizing about killing someone. It was just a fantasy.

But why am I depressed about it now 4 years later..? I feel sick.
>>
>>35077787
are you depressed about it or are you ashamed/cringing/feel uncomfortable about it?
>>
>>35077825
Both but mostly depressed and uncomfortable
>>
Anyone any thoughts on this?
>>
>>35077854
Two questions:
1. How old are you now?
2. Why do you think you thought it was cool? Be honest here and don't give out any cop-out answers just because you're uncomfortable.
>>
>>35077945
I thought it was cool to not have emotions/empathy towards people, I thought it was cool to be as intelligent as a mastermind serial killer. I was very into Dexter, it romanticized it all. I felt cool walking around in the dark with a knife..
>>
>>35077945
I also thought it was cool to be able to kill someone and get away with it
>>
>>35078030
>>35078058
Try to cut yourself some slack and recognize that you just had a very naive and childish view of a very serious and depressing subject. Clearly you know now that being a serial killer would not be glamorous or cool, and that TV shows (especially Dexter) do not realistically depict the intense anguish and mental illness people who kill others impulsively go through.

You had an unrealistic fantasy, and you never hurt anyone with what you were doing. There's nothing to feel bad about aside from a little healthy embarrassment.
>>
File: op1.png (329KB, 680x632px)
op1.png
329KB, 680x632px
>>35077787
>I was 16 had just watched Dexter
holy shit kid what the fuck

wish i had a time machine so i could give your parents the v-chip
and then another time machine so i could make your mom swallow you
>>
>>35078133
This seems right. Thanks for the replies.
>>
File: 1440776928455.jpg (31KB, 400x400px)
1440776928455.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>35077945

>when I was 16
>now 4 years later

How old could he possibly be?
>>
>>35078242
No problem man.

>>35078245
He sounded extremely young and I wanted to see if he'd be consistent about his age.
>>
testgv8
>>
>>35078245

Hackerman.png
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.