[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok. Try to follow me here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1471.jpg (237KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1471.jpg
237KB, 800x800px
>not too ong ago, i had much more interesting thoughts
>i could spend a long time alone, amusing myself with my own imagination
>at the end of days i was still full of thoughts, images, sounds even
>whatever it was, it kept me going
>then it stopped.
>nothing that bad ever happened to me but my days became less fun
>my mind filled up with information about the present state of things
>the climate changing, the immigration because of war in other countries, the corrupt and unfair society
>i felt like i was to blame for some of the bad things that happened in the world
>i felt like eating meat, driving my car, planning to someday marry and reproduce even flushing the toilet were things that made the world worse
>i could not fight the feeling of guilt and it didn't go away
>i still feel it, but i still don't know what it is
>am i depressed?
>>
i would say youre just too concerned about everything
you basically lost your fantasy
id advice you to go on the search for some art not matter what but it has to move you in some way and get you in a different state of mind
that or do drugs/alcohol
>>
>>35077810
Does dugs/alcohol make it altogether better or just a little better and much worse? I dont drink too much. Wont try drugs though
>>
>>35078002
drugs/alcohol lets you break out of your state of mind easier than anything else
you actually change under the influence therefore giving you a new perspective
dont do too much so that you can atleast remember a bit
for me it was amazing that i could actually be happy while drunk making me realize that its possible for me to be happy
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.