[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEETS: If I paid you $1.5 Per Shitpost, Would you do it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: What did you say.png (73KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
What did you say.png
73KB, 454x453px
Well NEETs, is an honest meme job.

Would you take the wagepill?

I am serious.

https://neetpostingincorporated.wufoo.com/forms/neet-posting-inc/
>>
a dollar fifty a shitpost? are you kidding me nigga, I'd do it in a heartbeat
>>
>>35077654
What will I shitpost about?
>>
>could make $90 a hour
>sit on this site 16+ hours a day anyways
>if I shitpost once a minute, every minute, for 16 hours I could make 1,440 a day

hell yeah
>>
>>35077654
Who? What? Why?

How are you making money? How will you monitor shitposts? What sort of infrastructure do you have set up to make this work?

EXPLAIN YOURSELF FAGGOT!
>>
>>35077654
I would, why not? If you pay on bitcoin, I'm in
>>
>>35077951
The real rate will be $1.5 per 100 posts or something similar, ie no more than 2$/hour
Also there's a very good chance that he'll have you working for a month or so, shilling whatever he's getting paid to shill, and then just not pay you because fuck you. So there's that.
>>
>>35077654

You're goddamn right I would, I got 10 hours a day free and love to post shit!

If required I will also shitpost on reddit where I have 5 digit karma, high 3 digit link karma and have been gilded 3 times.
>>
I don't use Google voice, what do?
>>
Gandi fucked your mom bitch

gimme dat moneys
>>
>>35078258

>I don't use Google voice

See Mr Goldberg, this is my competitive advantage. I use Google voice unlike other candidates. I demand $10 per shitpost as industry leader in my field of specialization.
>>
>>35077654
Dude I shit post on here for free at least 10 hours a day what do you think hell ya I would. Its almost time for trap spam M8
>>
Hullo there ShareBlue recruiter. Please give David Brock a thorough rimming for me.
>>
>>35077654
Absolutely, I'd buy a 4chan pass and make a bot.
>>
>>35077654

How do we know you are 1) not just memeing and 2) actually gonna oay what you promise?
>>
>>35077654
Far better than my usual rates I get from ShareBlue and the Kremlin.
I'm sold, tell me where to sign up.
>>
>>35077654
I would absolutely fucking do it
>>
>>35077654
i invented banana posting
>>
>>35077654
No
I contribute to the cancer that is killing the internet in my own small way already
I don't need to make things any worse than I already do
>>
>>35077654
>tfw no google number since its only available in burgerland
What do?
>>
>>35077654
so 10 posts per hour for minimum wage?
that's basically a relaxed version of my current lifestyle, only I would get paid
>>
I have experience with the following type of shitposting:
- lazy & misunderstood genius shitposting
- Bogposting
- Illusions of grandeur, full blown mania, shitposting
- Religious fundie shitposting
- NEET vs wagekeks
>>
>>35079297
Forgot:
- Autistic hobbies shitposting
>>
File: hit momdukes in the leg.jpg (79KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hit momdukes in the leg.jpg
79KB, 1024x1024px
>>35079297
>full blown mania, shitposting
Ths the b st shit my nigga
>>
>>35078307

>Its almost time for trap spam M8

I honestly hope you die
>>
>>35079527

Give example

Oregan
>>
>>35079741
I am >>35079297 I do it on /lit/ and they though I was Kanye or schizophrenic because I told them I was typing in the future language while they were stuck in the past and couldn't understand the greatness that was flowing from my fingers as they type
>>
>>35079741
>>35079741
You cant just ASK for that quality of post man.
That shit comrs wheb it wants to. You gotta feel that fuckinh post like an ulcer bubbling unside you

It aint like a quick dick n lay you can call up whener you want to nut. Theres an art to thos shits, its like having a gun you gptta vomit the bullets for, sure you gonna decimate the target but you gotta deal with that burn in your throat son
Its gonna stick with u
You learn all this when you been here long enough
>>
>>35079741
Maybe somethin like http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1487547378740.webm in text form
>>
File: 1487886850542.jpg (38KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
1487886850542.jpg
38KB, 599x449px
>>35079841

>You gotta feel that fuckinh post like an ulcer bubbling unside you

Kekked, well done m8, this stuff is the best
>>
>>35079898

Holy fuck im kekking over here. Didnt know i would like this stuff so much
>>
>>35079297
>NEET vs wagekeks
This is not shitposting. It is a necessity to remind wageslaves where they are in life and where their precious lifespan belongs, making me fresh french fries with extra salt, which I get using their own taxes they worked many hours paying into, and making them watch while I dump fresh french fries on the floor while complaining about their mess of a restaurant.

Chop chop, wagie. If I was a health inspector, this whole shitshow would be closed last week
>>
>>35079946
Of course it is not technically shitposting but I thought it would convince OP into paying me
>>
>>35079841
seriously this is the best form of posting i mean why do even stop to think what is being said when everything could flow so nicely and timed and better actually i believe this should be the on;y form of posting allowed because this makes the level of discourse reach to heights not explored enough i mean it has always been a thing on poetry to just write down what comes to mind but i think this kind of arguments should be examined on a more detailed level
>>
>>35077654
I'm interested OP, making a google voice number as I'm typing this, give us details.
>>
Fuck, I hope there isn't a phone interview
>>
File: 1469152428968.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1469152428968.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>35077654
>shitpost 10 times
>make more than a wagie in an hour
>from the comfort of my own home
>while eating a subway sandwich specifically crafted to my tastes
Yes
>>
>>35077654
If you also paid $1 for every (You), I might think about it.
>>
i'd for for half of that even
>>
>>35079946
>implying you can speak a single sentence to strangers without starting a panic attack
>>
>>35077654
>If I paid you $1.5 Per Shitpost, Would you do it?

It would be a great pleasure. But I know it is fucking fake.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.