[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are your neighbors like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: neighbors.jpg (21KB, 838x425px) Image search: [Google]
neighbors.jpg
21KB, 838x425px
What are your neighbors like /r9k/?

>guy across the hall (mid 30's white) think he's still in the army, But he's just an asshole car salesman

>girl across the hall (mid 20s white) is a fat whore who burns coal, Also I think her nigger boyfriend is a drug dealer

>other neighbor next door is quiet mid 30's white guy, Never see him, But when I do he's shitfaced
>>
i stopped going outside.

i'm afraid my parents will see me
>>
File: awooisangryautism.gif (719KB, 400x360px) Image search: [Google]
awooisangryautism.gif
719KB, 400x360px
>but no one is paying attention to you anon
>are you that narcissistic? no one notices what anyone around them does
>just don't be so self conscious
>>
>>35077629
Lonely single woman think she is in her 50s, drinks red wine and has a cat, I would dick her but she looks like creature from harry potter 2bh
>>
I live in a dorm now, but in my old building I had:
>guy in the floor over me: 70ish white guy, rich as fuck, made money selling yachts to people. Fucks a lot of bitches and has a pool on the roof.
>guys under me: office workers and wagecucks
>guys next door: family with 2 kids, loud and obnoxious. They left after a while and now we have an old couple with a Porsche
>>
>>35077794
I must be because I'm pretty sure everyone notices their neighbors
>>
>2 diffrent neighbors across the street have kids that always play in the street and in my yard
>2 kids and 2 dogs each
>When I pull up to my house a after coming home I drive slowly to be sure that if one of the kids runs in front of the car I can stop
>Parents always stare me down

Another time:
>dogs from across the street are running rampant in my yard barking and shit
>go outside to see what's up
>My cat is surounded by two dogs
>Both are yappy taco bell dogs so my cat makes a strike as he isn't scared
>Dogs run away
>People across the street complain to me about it the next day as if it's my fault that they can't control thier yappy mutts

Most recently:
>Previously vacant house next door now has a Romainian couple living there who like to invite thier Romanian friends over and party in thier backyard screaming about shit Romanian

I desperately want to move but this is my only housing option
>>
>>35077629
In a dorm.
There's one 19-20 y.o. kid. He's a manlet, he has issues with his father figure, got bullied, but he does ok with socialization and plays in a soccer team or something.

The other neighbor is a girl, mid-20s but she looks much younger. Fairly short too, but she has an attitude. She's rather annoying, blabs a lot and I think she's a bit on the narcissistic spectrum. She's very social albeit somewhat 'dumb' in most other parts of life.

They're fine though, my previous neighbors were a ex-felon junkie, a loud lesbian and a dumb weirdo.
>>
>>35077629
I live in an apartment complex and hate all of my neighbors
>woman across from me is an elderly lesbian playwright with tattoos and too much time on her hands
>woman below me is a loud Nigerian who constantly makes the entire building stink of fish
>in the same building is an unemployed architect who spends his time looking into everyone's windows
>another is a middle aged Jewess who chased off the resident who lived in my unit before me
I hope they all move, but they all bought their apartments at way too high of a price and for that reason are in massive debt and can't sell their units to anybody. It's a building full of broke retards.
>>
>Guys across from me are alright however they smoke drugs, think they are dealing, dealer mates come into the communal garden a lot, make a mess there
>Flat below mine is now empty but previous couple had loud kids that wouldn't shut up, the woman shouted often and could often hear the guy shouting at the consoles
>Family across from them are alright but the kids scream a lot in the building and have started banging on my door and running away. Want to say something but they are pikeys and don't really want my car vandalised or my flat suddenly broken into.
>>
>>35078122
>in the same building is an unemployed architect who spends his time looking into everyone's windows

That one's me
>>
>>35078164
Be careful you don't end up in one of those Rear Window situations
>>
Live up in the Appalachian mountains in North Carolina. Everyone here is either a redpilled blue collar worker/retired or a junkie piece of shit.
>>
>>35078249
Some day I hope to live over there. Great accent and friendly people.
>>
>semi-d's neighbourhood
>left neighbor is a neet bachelor, always seem to go out with his friends at night, most likely drug related.
>right neighbor is a retired teacher. 2 years back he collapsed (half-paralyzed) and coming back from my 9-5 job I saw him laying on the ground REEE'ing (thought there was a choking cow, apparently his vocal cord wasnt functioning) while kicking on the gate desperately calling for help. Was a pretty funny sight but I carried him to the hospital and got him fixed up. Now he's indebted to me
>2 doors to my left has a fucking pack of cats and they all loooove to hang around on my lawn, they never shit here though and i love petting the fuckers so all is good
>>
>A girl 2 years older than me lived next door
>Used to go around her house and play the N64 with her
>She played with dolls with me
>Used to wander about the countryside with her playing games
>Showed me her breasts sometimes as a joke
>I loved playing with her, I didn't have many friends
>Suddenly she goes full emo mode when she turns 14 or so
>Stops talking to me or calling for me
>I become a shut in

>9 years later I see her sometimes on the bus or when she leaves the house.

I want my childhood back
>>
The only neighbors I don't like are the ones behind the house. They are OK most of the time, but on holidays and birthdays they set up one of those huge shade tents and have drunken karaoke into the wee hours of the night. Not one of them can sing. My neighbors renting the house next to mine finally moved out. They were two useless cholo dipshits who lived with their mom as they did nothing but sell and do drugs. There are now 4 houses for sale on my block and it looks like they will be filled with Asians. Better than niggers I guess.
>>
>>35077629
First my roommates:

Oldest guy is still in university at 38 but has a steady job
Other guy is pretty down to earth but introvert. However, I do sports with him.
Oldest Girl is really quiet and drives every weekend to her boyfriend to fuck like crazy.
Other girl is pretty sporty and hell of an extrovert. Always receives postcards from friends and has friends in our kitchen.

Our house is crammed with students, most of them are really down to earth. Smoked pot twice with one, got drunk with another. One girl always rants about my guitar playing even though I'm playing on low volume.
Third and Ground floor pretty much does not come in contact with us.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.