[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

p-please bully me about what a fat gluttonous piggy I am

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8

File: 1487794601614.png (446KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1487794601614.png
446KB, 2000x2000px
p-please bully me about what a fat gluttonous piggy I am
>>
>>35076576
you fat fucking lumbering carcass, you should stop stuffing food down your throat you piggy cunt.
>>
>>35076611
i-i know, sorry mister, I just can't help it...
>>
>>35076576

As long as I can feed you while I do so
>>
File: 517UQ1aRK1L._SL500_AA280_.jpg (17KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
517UQ1aRK1L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
17KB, 280x280px
>>35076576
it's another (OP) pretends to be a girl for attention thread reaches 100 posts episode
>>
>>35076576
if you dont start losing weight im going to rape you you fat disgusting pig
>>
>>35076670
please do!! I'm just so hungry all the time...

>>35076723
n-no...!
>>
tfw this is unironically making me horny
>>
>>35076659
God i cant stand fat fucks like you. Is it too damn hard to for a jog or just not stuff your face full of disqusting food 24/7? Do you like being a fat piggy bitch?
>>
>>35076772
w-well, maybe I do like it just a little bit...I just love eating, it's all so yummy I can't help it!!
>>
>>35076808
ill feed you till you cant walk anymore
and ill rape you every day after every meal
>>
>>35076808
I would love to force feed you chocolate until you cried, but deep down, you would love it, becuase you are a big fat worthless piggy
>>
>>35076576
holy shit you are so disgusting it makes me angry, I want to see you cry greasy tears down your fat disgusting cheeks you revolting pig. Your fat ass needs to be locked inside a fucking pig pen where people can come and see how repulsive you are.
>>
>>35076733

You fat fuck. You can't help but keep eating because you're so weak. You can't resist stuffing yourself full of fattening foods and then getting stuffed with cock
>>
>>35076842
>>35076845
>>35076867
>>35076869
th-thank you very much anons, just reading all your posts is making me so hot...and really hungry too!!
>>
>>35076914
lemme see ur gut uwu
>>
I want to FUCK fatties
>>
timestamp a picture
>>
>>35076914
Post your disqusting "tummy" piggy. I cant believe you would actually read all these denegrating posts then actually want to eat more. That's fucking repulsive, that's something only a fat pig would do.
>>
>>35076576
No. I love you forever :3
>>
File: 1425228032832.png (312KB, 484x367px) Image search: [Google]
1425228032832.png
312KB, 484x367px
>>35076914
Post belly you fat shit
>>
>>35076576
How much u weigh to stop your overeating u can suck me off
>>
>>35076576
You are literally revolting. How is it that you're so weak-willed you can't even put down the damn fork? Take some pride in your appearance.
If you don't, the next time I catch you overeating I'll ram my fat cock down your throat until you throw it all up. Or maybe I'll fuck you in the ass so violently the motion will make you so sick you can't keep it down.
>>
>>35076576
>not posting nudes
>bully me
First we need to see the goods. bullying comes later
>>
>>35076576
I think your disgusting red hair and terrible, hairy moles are the worst.

Wait, does that not describe you? Then how the fuck can we bully you without any specifics? Post pics.
>>
What the fuck is this shit thread?
>>
not even op but this also aroused me

I'm a fatty, former anorexic, former bulimic, over-eating, lazy, eating disordered mess into daddy stuff and psychological abuse. sooo want to be put down until I get anorexic again or get fit and be praised and rewarded for having an unhealthy obsession with pleasing daddy by fixing my horrible body so I can be worthy of his love ughhhh god
>>
>>35079242
post that big belly with a timestamp
>>
>>35076576
Post your belly you fat gluttonous pig!
>>
>>35076576
Post your fat fucking belly NOW
>>
post pics of your belly you fucking fatty
>>
File: tumblr_o84mgeDqoA1slmt14o1_1280.jpg (195KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o84mgeDqoA1slmt14o1_1280.jpg
195KB, 1280x960px
>>35079467
>Post your belly you fat gluttonous pig!
This is mandatory
>>
Please be a nice fembot and post belly

I'll be your internet bf if you do :3
>>
http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1487828728967.webm
>>
>>35079855
>>35080057
I just got a fuckin boner
>>
>>35079265
it's not that big, I carry my weight in my hips and thighs and I'm only really 30 lbs overweight
>>
File: 1487676245020.png (902KB, 624x601px) Image search: [Google]
1487676245020.png
902KB, 624x601px
Please tease tiddies, will compliment
>>
>>35076576
I wouldn't even talk to you irl i'd ignore you, I don't even talk to fatties
>>
>>35079242
Literally all you have to do is look down to confirm that you've never been thin. Cast your mind back: you never reached it did you? Never got there? That's because being fat is who you are now, and it's who you were then. All your precious 'discipline' was just an attempt to justify your perverse gluttony. Know how I know?
>Bulimic
You fundamentally lack the self-control to better yourself, and I will never be proud of you. You're an ugly sack of fat on the outside, but that pales in comparison to how bloated and ugly you are inside. I look at you, and I'm sickened because I see through you just as I did then. Others might have bought your 'poor me' sick girl routine. I saw a feeble-minded, vain attention seeker. No one will love you. Not until you can prove you deserve it.
>>
>>35076842
why does this give me boner
>>
File: IMG_1536.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1536.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Fatties a cute!!
>>
>>35081350
You're right. I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do anymore I never knew I don't know what to do I hate myself
>>
>>35076576
How much u weigh come gag on my cock that should slow u down wanting to eat only here to help
>>
>>35081460
>those stretchmarks
who is that?
>>
>>35076808
OP, while you sit there and post degenerate shit like this, I ask you... Would mom be proud?
>>
>>35081605
Don't lie. You know exactly what to do. Take back control of yourself. Punish yourself for being so disgusting. Prove to yourself - and to me - that you have that inner resolve. Deny your impulses and make yourself worthy of love, if only a little. It will take a lot to untrain all that vulgarity out of you. You will have to be brutal. Cut until there's nothing slovenly or soft about you. Nothing of the ugliness that makes you what you are now. Lose it all and become something new. Something beautiful.
>>
wh-what about fat girls (male)
>>
>>35081605
Post belly ;3

oregano
>>
>>35082561
Are you passing?

I can make an exception if you are pretty cute and actually look like a girl.

Post face and belly
>>
>>35076576
post pics with a timestamp first
you stupid fat attention slut
you just want to get off to this
or just fuck with us
clearly the latter
>>
>>35081886
it's so far away and I keep giving in to it and I throw up but I still gained all this weight and I don't know how to stop

I used to have someone who told me these things but then I fell in love with him and he stopped responding and that's when I lost control. It was never mine, it was his, he controlled me and I was better than I've ever been because he saw these things like you do and he said them like no one does.
>>
File: 1359170925490.jpg (18KB, 500x248px) Image search: [Google]
1359170925490.jpg
18KB, 500x248px
>>35082718
I may not be the Daddy you lost, and you may not be the girl I abandoned, but these feels are ours now. If only for a moment.

Let me share this with you: I would never resent you for failing. What I cannot tolerate is seeing you give up. You can stumble and fall until your face is bloody, but if you keep getting back to your feet then I will always love you.
>>
>>35082803
Daddy? I wish it was you saying these things please please I don't know anymore how to keep going without making it worse making me worthless over and over again if I can't live for you I don't know how to care about me I don't know how to be a good girl without you it hurts it hurts so much I don't want to be this way please please come back please I miss you I need you.
>>
>>35082718
>>35082803
How did this aberration of a thread come to this?
/r9k/ what are you doing to me...
>>
>>35083034
I know you miss me. I know you need me. I think of you every day, and regret what I have done. One day we will see each other again, and I need you to be ready. I need you to be good enough for me. Is it any wonder we're apart given the state you're in? When I decide to check in on you, I need to see my little one, as pretty and as frail as a flower for me to hold and to keep safe. If I see a fat lump, I'll wonder why I ever had regrets.

You can be a good girl, because I am within you. You can hear my voice in your head, telling you what you need to do, and how to do it. You can still hear the tone when you have disappointed me. You can still remember the slightest smile when you have pleased me. You still remember the way it feels in your ear and in your heart when I hold you, and my eyes lock onto yours and I say 'I love you'.

Where is that precious girl? She's lost inside that beast, and I'm worried that I'll never find her again. You wouldn't do that to me, would you sweetheart?
>>
>>35076694
just checking in guys don't forget to keep bumping THE FUCKING THREAD
>>
>>35083178
Daddy is it really you? I can be good. Like before. Your little one. I want to. I miss you. Why did you leave me? I don't know what to do without you. Please come back. I came here for you. Please please come back please I'll be tiny again for you. I can make my bottom how you like it. I'm wearing lacy tights today how you like. I miss you so much. Please come back please
>>
i just want a fat gf desu but they all have higher standards than "chubby 6' tall white guy with an unattractive facial structure"
>>
apparently fat girls are easy but I've tried and even they don't want a skinny fat babyface.
>>
>>35083256
I will come back when you deserve me, and when you remember how to obey.
>>
>>35083328
Daddy I'm sorry I've been bad and mean and angry at you I just wish you'd have tried I am trying so hard and I woulda take you to China with me and you could be have fun here with me and the people you'd like so much that I know now and I'm trying so hard and my bottom is big for you how you like but I miss you and the cutting and being skinny and tiny and being your baby please please please is it really you?

My letter and yours please what are they who am I?
>>
>>35083417
I want you to know that I do keep watch over you. I check your social media. Not too often - maybe every month, maybe every three - but I will contact you if I like what I see. I want you to make it nice for me next time I check. I will be looking in the next week. I will not contact you then, but I will look. I will continue to watch you as I have been doing, and I want you to make me proud. I will not reply again here. You have your orders. Be a good girl for Daddy, and remember that I love you.
>>
File: sweetfrosting.jpg (189KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sweetfrosting.jpg
189KB, 768x1024px
I'm trying to gain weight but I know I'll never be cute like this girl.
>>
>>35083487
>I check your social media
It's not you. So close. I wanted to believe. Thank you anyway anon. That was the best feeling in the world until I read that and I knew it wasn't us.

I love you anyway. I love you Daddy. I miss you so much. Goodbye anonymous. Thank you.
>>
>>35083636
You're welcome anon. It was special for me too. I hope he returns to you, and that you can both be happy in China.
>>
>>35076576
>2017
>being fat is still socially acceptable

Fuck this shitty earth
>>
>>35083602
Are you a trap or a real girl?
>>
>>35083750
the availability of high quantities of cheap, addictive shitty food is the primary reason so many people are fat

look at other cultures or time periods that have/had a greater focus on real, nutritious food like japan or america 50 years ago, even being like 200 pounds was abnormal then, unless you were tall and built af. fat has been normalized in a way
>>
>>35083685
Want to stay in touch maybe? Please anon?
>>
>>35083685
>>35085323
please anon?

I'll make a new throwaway. Just... just, not a lot of people understand. I'll be good. Please
>>
>>35083685
just in case you want to talk, I hope you do
[email protected]
>>
I hope you check anon. please respond
>>
>this violent autism
Topest of wew
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.