[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: rave.jpg (128KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
rave.jpg
128KB, 650x433px
Hello, fellow robots. If you are a complete loner due to social anxiety and are not broke, have you considered going to a rave party?
I went to my first one with barely any expectations, but I fell in love, not just with the music, but also with the environment/atmosphere. What do I mean by this?
>over 90% of the people are so high/tripping that they literally won't remember almost anything from the party.
This presents a great chance to let go and dance, which, as a robot/cyborg I couldn't do before
>The music is VERY FUCKING loud.
This means conversation is entirely optional, no matter if you go alone or not. It literally never feels akward
>If you dance like a retard people either will love it and mimic you, ignore you or not even remember you
This is another reason why I felt comfortable enough to dance. Dances that would get you on cringetube in a club are considered cool here.
AND, THE MOST IMPORTANT THING:
>no pressure to talk to/interact with/kiss girls
Girls are here to dance 98% of the time. They will not stacy out, they're too busy shaking their ass.
Also, if you like drugs, there are plenty to be found there.
>>
>>35075822
I would remember myself dancing and hate myself though. Dancing is fucking stupid.
>>
>>35075851
Why would you hate yourself if there is no social shame dynamic involved?
Dancing might look really fucking stupid but it feels really fucking good, and it saddens me that it took me 20+ to really try it. And I mean dancing like you are the only human being in the world, and giving zero fucks.
I believe raves are the only place I can do this without self-cringing constantly.
>>
>>35075929
It doesn't feel good it feels stiff and foolish. I know I'm bad at it, i know i dislike it, i know other people dont want me to do it, it doesn't help loosen me up it only makes me more tense. Its the worst thing I can do to myself. The most kill myself worthy thing i can think of. The last time i did it is still stuck in my mind as one of the most embarrassing experiences in my memory that I still cringe at and beat myself up over.
>>
>>35075929
I liked dancing by myself in my room with the music really loud, but I dance all over the room and sometimes kick and take up a lot of space. So I doubt I could dance like that at a rave
>>
>>35075822
hahaha no, i hate people and no longer own a pair of jnco's

have fun in 1997
>>
>>35076166
I am 100% on the same boat, except when I'm at a rave party.
Being "good" at dancing is irrelevant there, the fun thing is to just let go and do whatever the fuck you feel like doing.
>>35076219
If it's a good rave, you definetly can! It is usually inawwods or other huge outdoor areas, and it only gets kind of crowded (not too much) near the bass amps. Whe I go, I dance like a complete retard too, jumping, kicking and shit. Never had a space problem with that.
>I like dancing by myself to really loud music
Then I can't stress how much fun you're mising out on anon. I liked doing that as a kid too, and it is that feeling x100.
Only downside I can think of is how tired you get on the day after. But then I just NEET out on that day lol.
But I will say it again, anon, you could be having the time of your life, with barely any real effort (pay, get on bus, dance until you drop on the floor in bliss)
>>
>>35076254
I would kill to go back to 1997. My life turned to shit after 2002.
>>
>>35076254
I hate people too. Thing is, when normies are on a lot of drugs they are much, much more harmless/bearable to deal with
I'll have fun every single year from now on, until these festivals are no longer a thing, thank you very much.
>>
>>35076317
Maybe I'll give it a shot. Still have a lot of anxiety around taller men. And if I have to see one making out with some slut it'll probably ruin my night.
>>
>>35076317
Letting go is impossible, doing what I want to do means sitting in a corner observing. Dancing will never be something I want to do.
>>
>>35076483
Understandable. I used to be like this, took me 7 hours in to start dancing on my first rave. Do you smoke cigarettes or weed? Because I really liked just bringing a foldable chair, find a good spot (not too close to the sound system, but not too far away from it), light up and people-watch.
You'll see some really crazy, bizarre shit at a good rave party. Also, normies are all on MDMA/Ecstasy, so they become really friendly while raving.
My first time there, without ever saying a singlw word to anyone I got a free watermelon slice, some fries, many glasses of water, candy, a banana and a few cookies.
People would literally just walk by and offer me without saying anything, and I'd just silently take it, lol
If you feel too akward/self conscious to dance, go with a costume. You will be 100% anonymous, can dance like a moron and people will love it.
Once I saw a guy in a dinosaur suit. Like, full body velociraptor suit. Someone filmed him, I'll try to locate the video
>>
>>35075822
You described it pretty well, no one really gives a fuck what you do there as long as you dont do some straight up autistic disgusting shit. Everyone just wants to do drugs, get fucked up, dance, and have a good time. Even raves hosted at night clubs people dont care if you dance weird, its actually encouraged because it makes it much more fun.
>>
>>35076632
I'm technically strait edge, but I don't try to identify with groups like that.

Also being anonymous wouldn't stop me from feeling stupid, and being in costume would make me feel even more stupid.
>>
>>35075822
I went to one last week, mildly high and sad about my oneitis with a dude who was extremely high and frustrated that my oneitis was even there (even for like 20 minutes).

She had a nice hat, I remember. The dude said she was probably leading me on.

Haven't talked to her much past that.
>>
>>35076677
>indoor raves
Not a fan. I like the openess of outdoor raves, and they usually are many times louder and larger. I'm really lucky though, because the is a great scene where I live.
Last party was at a lake. 4k people. 18 hours straight. Best times of my life. I just wish I started raving sooner, it is this robot's path to salvation. I even made a few friends there already.
>tfw no one gives a fuck about/bullies anyone for hors on end.
18 hours. 4k people. ZERO fights.
>>35076744
I went to my first one high on lsd, and in my second one I did no drugs apart from 2 glasses of cheap wine.
I enjoyed the second time much more. I haven't taken drugs at raves since, and I have been to many raves. Everybody will just assume you are as high as them, slap on sunglasses and just go with it!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.