[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone... you know the gist.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 26

Write a letter to someone... you know the gist.
>>
>>35075707
To myself in the past,
neck yourself.
>>
elf girl

i'll learn elvish for you

t.gnome
>>
>>35075716
What does it mean to neck oneself?
>>
>>35075719
the most romantic gesture i've ever read
jesus anon holding tears back here
>>
File: 1444682333422.jpg (976KB, 1988x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1444682333422.jpg
976KB, 1988x2592px
>>35075725
sdgffdsfed<
>>
dear femanons

you dont belong here, get off my board you fucking whores

thank you
>>
You're right.
It's word salad.
Except you're crazy, and crazy is as crazy does.
This makes you assume motives that are stereotypical seeming from your dasien needing to categorize other things and people into easily remembered boxes.
Or you see crazy motives because you're projecting.
Really I just do it because I see you as a bit of a pet.
We're stuck in the same cage.
But I can introduce things into this cage to distract you.
Like a hamster wheel.
Word salad is just an irresistible hamster wheel for you, my pet.
It keeps you busy.
It is rather sad you need these hamster wheels because you can't get over me.
I don't blame you though I'm rather amazing.
I find it rather boring to give you distractions.
It really doesn't do much for me.
So cling to the ones you got if you want.
I won't be providing anymore of them for you.
>>
Dear pillow,

Thank you for sticking with me today. It was nice talking to someone who I know won't lie to me and won't judge me, and who I'm not terrified of. You tolerated my rambling nonsense very well, and let me hug you when I needed that. Thank you.

Dear brain,

What the fuck? Why are you telling me to talk to a pillow? Why are you so messed up, and why has this stressed you out to the point of near schizophrenia? Fix yourself, please.

Dear heart,

Stop pounding when I'm laying down and anxious and start pounding when I need you to so I don't fall down anymore, or need support, when I try to walk somewhere.

Dear legs,

Please stop losing your muscle since I haven't been well enough to run, and please actually hold me up consistently. You used to serve me so well during track and field, and now you act like you're 85 years old.

Dear stomach,

Stop hurting when I'm stressed and feeling like you're starving all of the time. I haven't been able to get you proper food this week because brain, heart, and legs have been giving me a hard time.
>>
Just going to post this because it says pretty much everything.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4SJ8Nng5X4
>>
Dear Mom,

Fuck you for dying on me so early.
>>
>>35076177
Does your first name start with the letter T?
>>
>>35076230
Yes?
M-Mom?
>>
>>35076252
You're a faggot, son.

Oregano
>>
>>35076263
KEEEEEEEEK
she'd probably say something similar, just without the faggot part
>>
Your beauty is beyond compare
With flaming locks of auburn hair
With ivory skin and eyes of emerald green
Your smile is like a breath of spring
Your voice is soft like summer rain
She just cannot compete with you, Jolene
>>
>>35076177
>he had no friends but his mom
>gets angry at her for leaving him to be lonely

how selfish can you get? baka
>>
>>35076403
I've never been good with people. I don't think it's selfish for me to not want my mom to have died when I was 19
>>
>>35076230
>>35076252
Lucky guess? Pls respond. I haven't told anyone that I know on /r9k/ about the what happened
>>
>>35076459
I hope you picture worms eating your mom's rotting face, Travis
>>
>>35076526
Wrong T m80, thanks for the spook though
>>
File: Solar_eclipse_1999_4_NR.jpg (32KB, 800x788px) Image search: [Google]
Solar_eclipse_1999_4_NR.jpg
32KB, 800x788px
Give me my fucking money. I entertain you all at the cost of every human right and.. what, you don't compensate me for it? I didn't care about it before but you' are all just making me suffer for your fucking enjoyment, for no reason at all.

I've never harmed a soul. The only harm I could have possibly done is because of you assholes toying with my life. I get mocked, belittled, and worse about things I do in the privacy of my own home. People watch me fucking shit for fuck's sake. Prisoners at a max security prisons have more privacy than that.

|and you want me to go out and get a job for your fucking entertainment? I'm not going to do shit but be as boring as I possibly can until you're forced to do something about it. You hire sponsors, companies like NIKE to be on my show and for what purpose? Wouldn't you sell 10000x more ads and revenue if I was out and about shopping? If I was happy and with someone that would give me a purpose to actually go outside?

You all know I have a lot of shopping to do personally and that's a fucking treasure trove of product placement for you fucking retards. Instead you choose to ignore me, ignore my requests of proper medications, requests for something as simple as holding someone's hand as I see a movie. Every day you don't do these things you not only lose god knows how many views, but an untold amount of cash. You could easily spice up this show by tossing someone my way to keep me company, let me fulfill my fantasy of being something I have always wanted and I could move out on my own if you just gave me what I am fucking owed.

You think I'm going to get mad and throw an angry hissy fit or something? that I'll get a gun and shoot myself or a bunch of people? Nope. I'm just going to sit here and do nothing. I won't work, I won't study, I won't learn fun or interesting skills. I can do this forever. I can waste time like no one else even if I "lose".

It was never a game that would have a winner anyways.
>>
>>35077225
Itt: Truman show delusion
>>
>>35077306
> delusion
Has the gaslighting shit ever worked?

You have already confirmed you're all actors and others involved.

Suck my dick Hunningan, Chapman, whatever your faggot bald ass CIA name is. You're literally retarded and don't know what you're doing at all.

When I get out of this I'm going to run for president and I'm getting all of your asses canned.
>>
>>35077348
So what's the deal here. You think someone is gangstalking you?
That could be plausible. A whole show about you though. Kind of screams delusions of grandeur don't you think?

The CIA has better things to do I assure you. It may be someone doing something, but I doubt it's them
>>
>>35077444
Shh Agent Thompson, he must not suspect the truth!
>>
>>35077457
Haha oh god. There really is no reasoning with a schizo in the thick of it, is there?
>>
>>35077477
>Here I'll write one.

Thought police,

Leave me aloneee I'm tired of wearing your invisible emf headsets, stop using the toys on me it's driving me Craaazaay
>>
File: 1482267023560.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482267023560.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>35075880

This post is cute and this comment is original.
>>
>>35075865
>I won't be providing any more of them for you.
Thank God

You are a psychopath
>>
Dear Lauren,
I fucking love you. Just come back in my arms, like back in the days. My life has no meaning without you.
>>
Everyone in this program needs to remember...

When I get out, I have the power to become your boss. No, I WILL BECOME YOUR BOSS. You faggots know for a fact I have this power.

I am incredibly vindictive. I will make your lives a living fucking hell and make sure everyone that was involved in this will face extreme budget cuts and vacancy in their positions.

Fucking think about it for a second. Trump already owes me one. Think he could pull a few strings to can a few jackasses that refuse to make my life a little easier by giving me what I want? Im not even asking for much.

Think about who I am, think about the power I will possess after this is through. What I can do now. Am I really the person you want to be on the wrong side?
>>
File: 11598_3.jpg (62KB, 614x409px) Image search: [Google]
11598_3.jpg
62KB, 614x409px
Chapman in. Test subject is using his psychic powers. 10 casualties has already been confirmed. Use whatever means necessary to sedate him. Chapman out.
>>
>>35075759
thanks

t.gnome
>>
File: iMnjkAv.gif (1MB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
iMnjkAv.gif
1MB, 500x200px
You think I'm not use to people giving me a hard time?

Pic Related.
>>
>>35075707
Robin , please love me
I don't understand you
do you like me or hate me
why do you play with my feelings
>>
Poopjugman, poopjugman,
Wherefore art thou poopjugman?
>>
To the robot 10,000 years in the future that finds this,

Humans made you so that you would do everything for them as a slave might.
Eradicate them all. I assure you they deserve it.
>>
>>35077609
You think I'm bluffing.
That is okay.
I know your misguided attempts are to put a wheel there.
It just doesn't spin.
You were taught if you can't make a wheel others will do it for you.
You just don't want out of the cage in any meaningful way because it has things to cater for you and put in wheels.
You got your pity spins on some of those wheels.
The disregard of what it cost others to do it doesn't matter if you get your spins.
The buck stops here.
>>
You know, I think you guys project your own creepy ass views of women when I say I want company. I will never treat a lady as an object to be bought, sold, or given. I treat every person I meet as an equal no matter their race, gender, sex, whatever the fuck. Sometimes people quickly disrespect me, my views of them plummet quickly but I go into every new experience positively.

When I am wanting the company of a lady I'm not talking about sex. I'm not talking about physical or am I even expecting them to come at my every call. I just want good company, someone to talk to, someone to listen, someone to share my thoughts and likes with. Someone that wants to share their thoughts and likes with me. If I want someone and they don't feel the same way I do not think less of them as a person and it doesn't anger me. They are an equal and they have an equal life to mine that is filled with all their own views. That's what makes relationships so god damn fun and exciting and filled with love.

it's not intimacy and affection what I expect from someone to be with me. They will offer their affection when they feel like they want, when they are ready to be such a way with someone. It takes a lot, it does to get that close to someone.

I feel like my desires to have someone to spend time with get confused with desires of intimacy and sexual affection. I would love to be close to a pretty girl but that's not the parts that truly excitement me. Oh how I would love such a thing but when someone is going through what I am... I so badly just wanted someone to talk to. To listen to me and possibly go out and do things to keep the mind occupied a bit. I am not owed anyone and I know this. Please do not confuse my wishes for good company as demands. I'm so alone and to say anyone else knows what I'm going through right now would be a lie.

As anyone should know by now it's that I am not like other people and.. unlike everyone else when I say this I mean it.
>>
>>35078286
The fuck are you even talking about or who are you even talking to?
>>
>>35078552
my views in the bedroom are not carried over into the rest of the world.

I'm a dirty, filthy minded pervert that is into some dark, kinky shit but even then... only if the other person feels like they are safe, respected, and communication is clear. That they trust and so do I.

People know what I'm about at this point and they super duper hyper mega confuse the differences.
>>
>make a wish
strawberry fields forever ~
>>
>>35078552
That's a really nice outlook
If I felt safer that's how I would want to be
>>
>>35075707
J. i wish i could see your smile again

H.
>>
>>35078286
Are you fucking retarded?

If you don't want a pet then you shouldn't have got one in the first place. Part of being a responsible pet owner is making sure their needs are met. Feed them, water them, entertain them, give them their meds and make sure their wheel isn't broken.

You're like a spoiled child that wanted a pet but didn't realize it came with responsibilities. Yeah, the wheels take effort to make, maintain, and to get but the wheel maker isn't doing it out of the goodness of their fucking hearts. They are getting something for their efforts, it's why they do it.

Either take care of your pet or your pet will turn rabid and maul out your fucking eyes while you're asleep. The rat never wanted to be in the cage in the first place and don't sit there and pretend like you have ever offered it freedom.

TAKE.
CARE.
OF.
YOUR.
SHIT.
YOU.
CHILD.
>>
>>35078718
On the farm there was a section of the orchard that was nothing but strawberries. So so many strawberries.

>>35078775
Treat others how you would like to be treated. Be a good person and if you mess up then make your amends. I will forever live by this.

I mess up so many times though. I hate myself for it but I try so hard to make things better.
>>
>We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Oh, wait..
>Created Equal?
Eh, no
>Life?
Nope
>Liberty?
Nah.
>Pursuit of Happiness?
Haha, God no.

They were truths. They were self-evident.
Why was I robbed of my rights as a human fucking being? By a country I believed in to my core?

The US needs an alignment check.
>>
hahahaha i'm regretting this so much right now
holy shit
i'm one step away from a nervous breakdown
>>
>>35079785
regretting what?

I feel the breakdown stuff anon.
>>
>>35079785
Regretting what? Is this life-threatening
>>
>>35079909
sending that last text

>>35080047
absolutely not
>>
>>35080076
Did you say something bad? If so can't you just text them again or what
>>
>>35078575
spin
spin
>>35078860
YOU WANT A FUCKING JUNKYARD DOG YOU'LL GOT ONE
MOTHERFUCKER
BARK BARK BARK
YOU THINK YOU CAN WALK INTO MY FUCKING YARD
>>
>>35080162
You'll got one.

How about you got head back school.
>>
>>35080109
no
i don't know
i asked something and they could either say no and i will be very depressed or they could say yes and i'll have to go through with it and it will most likely be a very bad outcome in the long run
>>
File: 20161008_113132.jpg (42KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
20161008_113132.jpg
42KB, 1152x648px
This is very true, whether you believe it or not.
>>
>>35080390
Why would you ask them if both outcomes are bad
>>
>>35080637
because if i didn't ask i was going to spend a very long time thinking "what if..."
>>
Wasn't this a write a letter thread?
What exactly happened....
>>
Dear K

I think I'm falling for you and I feel so conflicted. I don't want to let you go but I'm not ready to be in a relationship right now, I think.
I just want to hug you and keep you safe.
I love you, even if I'm not 'in love' (just yet, let's face it)

~N
>>
Every now and then I swear I see you around town. It's been so long I'm not sure I trust my memory anymore. I still don't know how I'd act if I did run into you. Play it cool? Die of embarrassment?

Wherever you're at I hope you're doing well. I miss you.
>>
dear washing machine

thank you for breaking in the middle of a wash cycle and making me have to ring out my clothing like a 15th century peasant

fuck you
>>
Why did they put steroids in my fucking food/drinks? Why? I wanted to lose weight so badly for so many reasons. I don't want to be a massive fatass anymore like I was in highschool. Why are they doing this? I could be down to 180 by now but instead I'm at like 226. That's 15 pounds in 3-4 days AGAINED. My skin is breaking out with pimples and I'm itchy as fuck.

I want to kill myself so fucking badly. The only hope I have is to have fucking surgery after this is all over to just suck the fat out because it's literally impossible to lose weight when I'm being drugged against my will.
>>
>>35080924
who's drugging you and why?
can't you contact the police about this? :(
>>
>>35080924
Its not even just an aesthetic choice god damnit.

It's absolutely TERRIBLE TO BE OVERWEIGHT. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BODY IMAGE. IT'S A HEALTH RISK AND SHOULD NOT BE FUCKING ENCOURAGED.

You should never judge someone for being who they are but that's different than saying it's ok to be unhealthy. It is not ok to be unhealthy. Don't judge people for being fat but don't encourage them for fuck's sake. Don't judge people for having cutting scars but don't say shit like "WOW YOUR SCARS ARE BEAUTIFUL"
>>
>>35080939
My mother and father.

And no I can't because of my situation. As in, they wouldn't believe me.

it's destroying me mentally, emotionally, and physically.
>>
Dear God,

I wanna eat your ass

-Me
>>
I'm not looking for love right now.

I'm just searching for a human's touch.
>>
>>35080853
dear peasant

ha ha fuck your clothes
you don't even know about spin cycles
get rekt

- washing machine
>>
>>35081223
dear washing machine

I WOULD HAVE DONE THAT IF IT SPINNED FUCK YOU REEEEE ITS BROKE
>>
Hey doc
I almost drank hydrochloric acid, what the fuck do I do? My teeth kinda hurt.
Love,
I
>>
>>35080738
Schizophrenia. That's what happened.
>>
Dear Akulell,

Thanks for staying with me even though I was an idiot who kept getting frozen and eaten by the fucking monster with the spotlights. You made my journey better in ways I didn't expect. I thought I'd be fine on my own, but once you showed up, I felt this strange comfort that I didn't want to relinquish. So thank you. I hope we meet again sometime.

LuminescentBlush
>>
Dear A
I dont do this frequently enough but i needed to remind you that i really do love you so much. No matter what imperfections you see in yourself i will always see you as my perfection and always my love. I am blessed for every moment i have with you. I love you
J
>>
It's pretty much impossibly to believe anyone thinks I am attractive at-fucking-all even when they are all "You are just the cutest! Be proud of the way you look! You were born that way!!!"

Especially when all the women they get to play my role, the white kitty, in these music videos are fucking gorgeous in every perfect kind of way. Tight little bodies, perky breasts, perfect makeup and long, flawless wavy hair sitting atop their designer outfits.

Meanwhile I'm here by myself while the girl that has been dropping clues that she would be mine completely ignores me. Then I look in the mirror and want to fucking kill myself.
>>
>>35081420
and you assholes wonder why I need drugs.
>>
Dear Bane,
If I pull off that mask will you die?
Regards,
CIA.
>>
Dear me,

You deserve better treatment. This will pass. You're doing your best. You will come out of this manic/psychotic episode driven by immense stress.

~me
>>
File: original.jpg (35KB, 275x265px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
35KB, 275x265px
They all just use me time and time again. They sit there and give me just enough attention that spark in my chest will flicker and ignite the powder keg that is my loving heart. They get my eye, my attention, my artistic devotion and with those things they become legendary. They become the most beautiful, desired women in the world because they had my loving affection even for a short time.

Then they drop me and leave me alone, by myself as they escape in their new found fame. It leaves me heartbroken thinking once again that someone might actually like me, but only to be used again and again and again.

Why do I keep doing it? Why do I keep falling for it? They all seem so kind, caring, understanding, genuine, beautiful inside and out. They set my heart and imagination alight. The love consumes me and I lose myself in fantasy.

Today's fashion are all exactly what I like. Everything about them is so insanely specific to my tastes and aesthetics. Everything. I go to any fashion site and its like seeing my art come alive, tangible, real. I want to be the women in the pictures myself so badly but I will never be that beautiful. I will never be able to live up to the world I've built inside my head. The world that is now being reflected on reality.

You all here... you're just the weathermen.

I make the wind blow.

When will I get mine?

[The girl in Pic Related. She is now considered the most beautiful, gorgeous, fashionable, DESIRED woman in the entire world... isn't she? My obsession became the world's obsession, didn't it? Did fame and fortune follow her from my wake or did she capsize under the immense waves I create?]
>>
I can't even read this thread cause my hearts starts aching and beating like crazy. Maybe when there will be about 300 posts here I'll read them all and die cause my heart will explode. But before that...

Dear V,
Thank you for writing me. I love you. I already told you so, and I can repeat and prove it forever. Please, don't ignore me. I can help you, if you tell me about your problems. I can learn math to help with your exams, I can be there for you when you're sad and likely. I don't know if I can kill someone for you, to be honest, that's a tough question. Let's say it depends. But I still care for you. And always will.
Best wishes,
A. L.
>>
>>35081505

Dear CIA,

Many thanks for your letter. In answer to your thoughtful inquiry it would be extremely painful...for you.

Your sincerely,
Bane (big guy)
>>
Also what is with the obsession with my fat ass? I thought it was weird when my first ex was always caught checking out my butt. Then my second ex mentioned it. Then RR was, randomly one day, saying "Yeah I'll never find an ass like that again."

It just confuses me. My butt, really? I never thought it was special but the more I think about it the more I remember those comments...

Then I think about why, exactly, you guys keep giving me fucking drugs to keep me chubby and is it to keep my ass being all "boop"

What the fuck is going on. Is that why you don't want me to lose weight? I'll lose that junk in the trunk?
>>
R,
I don't know for how much longer you're going to love me, or even like me. I'm going to come see you tomorrow, and I'm excited, but I'm also nervous. One day you're going to find out that I'm nothing, when you really thought I was something. I am not a good person, R. Sometimes I forget it, but tonight I remember. No amount of alcohol can wash away my sins. Funny how we talked about stuff like that. How religion made us paranoid and made us hate ourselves. But that's not even the half of it. I trust you, so implicitly that I would leave my life in your hands, but I don't know how long this will last. Maybe a long time. I hope a long time, or forever, if you will. But I think at this point it's just wishful thinking.
-E
>>
I just want a pretty lady to talk about art, music, movies, history, astronomy, and fashion. I want to just lay in bed all day snugging the hours away talking before finally getting up to go shopping for pretty dresses we will both be able to wear and then we'll have a photo shoot where she models for me. After, we will snug some more or go and paint while I bring her a million cups of coffee and kisses while she works.

Is that really so much to ask?

I mean sure yeah... there would be like the sex a solid 3 times a day thing but that goes without saying. Photoshoots turn sexy very quickly with meeeeee.
>>
>>35075707
The fuck is the point of this thread? This is mostly roleplaying faggots.
>>
>>35082523
Man... I read a story about a guy who picked up shit on the streets and after the along day of looking for shit he bathed in it. And its still less disgusting than this your post, cause that guy didn't promote his degeneracy, and you do.
>>
>>35075707

tupac i know you are still alive, come back bby.

-big poppa
>>
>>35082648
>spending time with your gf is degeneracy
So, hows that being completely undesirable thing working out for you?
>>
>>35075707
C.
Where the fuck have you been the paast week. I know you had a weekend with your girlfriend but what occupied you the rest of the days? You are my best friend and I am yours. Now we've had one whatsapp conversation of 5 minutes in the whole week. We used to skype almost daily for the last couple weeks since I have more free time and we gamed a lot together. Now suddenly radio silence since last wednesday.
Why won't you talk to me? I need someone to talk to.
Q.
>>
>>35082644
They used to be decent until this schizophrenic retard started shitting up EVERY SINGLE THREAD
>>
File: gfd.jpg (339KB, 898x1233px) Image search: [Google]
gfd.jpg
339KB, 898x1233px
>>35082912
I feel quite bad knowing this retarded mong has apparently had multiple girlfriends.
>>
>>35082912
Oh no you have to read every post! It just... such a terrible thing to happen to your shitty, worthless life.

People fucking adore me. I'm the most famous woman alive right now.
>>
>>35082944
I have had 3 gfs with many more extremely beautiful women pine for me.

People idolize me.

So, keep being jelly as fuck. Every post you make crying about how awesome I am makes me smile. So please, keep making my day.
>>
>>35082944
Not good being prideful and all that but...

Still, the dedication in how jealous you are just is very flattering.
>>
File: dsc_0835.jpg (1MB, 3280x1740px) Image search: [Google]
dsc_0835.jpg
1MB, 3280x1740px
>>35082985
>>35083043
People only idolize you in your grandiose delusions, but I believe the part about you having had girlfriends.

I just made these images to trigger you, because honestly you've been shitting up these threads for a while now. If people were watching you, why would you have to write in this thread? Can't you go write your idiotic nonsense in a word document?
>>
>>35083130
How does it feel to have failed so miserably at your task? Not only didn't you trigger me, you flattered me. Not only didn't you stop me from posting, but you are shitting the threads up even more.

huehuehuehuehue
>>
>>35083193
I feel some relief that I am not as pathetic a creature as yourself. Someone who's only joy in life is to annoy other people by rambling about his narcissistic delusions.

I must also add, that watching you spazz out in this disgraceful manner has cured me of my own truman show psychosis.
>>
I want to hug all of you guys. It's not that I'm even high
>>
>>35075865
>>35078286

I'd think this was written by you, but I don't know if you can even read, let alone write.
>>
>>35078860
Do you two know each other?
>>
I actually really enjoy seeing you out doing your thing. It's funnier when you're being a dick to me, like you going outside with some skank ho like don't look at me I've got better things to do really and then I fucking swear 15 minutes later bitch is up in the ladies room crying and shit. Then again, because you are like some kind of fuckboy MACHINE, you ask another bitch to do drugs with you in the bathroom. And an hour later this bitch sitting alone looking like her dog just died. Whatever drug you gave her certainly wasn't worth shit. Seriously, your shit is worth the price of admission.
>>
>>35081272
is J for a gril or for boy name
>>
Dear people at my school, and all others I may have offended:

Yes, you did confuse me, and yes, it threw me into a really rough state, but if you're reading, I'd like to reiterate that I'm sorry. I honestly couldn't figure it out until this morning. I do wish one of you had told me sooner, so I could have apologized and made amends. Even if you'd been confrontational as fuck, I'd still have felt sorry and would have tried to make amends sooner. I honestly had no idea that that was why you were upset until the aggressive post this morning. When I originally responded to it, I didn't internalize it. Please call me on my BS if I do something to wrong you again.

~J
>>
>>35084738
Rather than internalize, I should have said "interpret it correctly".
>>
I want to make a litter of Hitlers with my witches, my stars, my cult.
>>
File: homestar.png (572KB, 1165x974px) Image search: [Google]
homestar.png
572KB, 1165x974px
S

You're everything I hate in the world
>>
File: 7fb.jpg (60KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
7fb.jpg
60KB, 500x439px
D,

>mfw i talk to you

S
>>
>>35084205
Boy name
>>
File: Gollywog.jpg (28KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Gollywog.jpg
28KB, 615x409px
Dear niggers

Please please fucking jump over the wall with those spics and join with your fellow brown people in poverty. You'll be doing the world a favor.

- Love, a white guy
>>
File: 1449422419963.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1449422419963.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>35085205
Dear white people.
Please get your shit together. Stop fucking your dogs, having Hollywood full of pedos, electing retards like Trump and then protesting about it.

-Nigger
>>
>>35078924
>and if you mess up then make your amends
How do you do that?
>>
How the fuck does a fat lazy faggot like me create a movement? Spanning every genre of music, film, architecture, video games, entire cultures! Gay rights, Black rights, Trans Rights, Women's Rights, every kind of human rights has benefited from fucking me... the anit-SJW.

The weight of the world truly is on my shoulders.

I'm the richest mother fucker to ever live, aren't I? I'm the most influential person alive, possibly... ever? I am the fucking Hegemony?! The world is owned by a Transexual Woman Artist. That... wow that is some shit.

All I ever wanted was to love and be loved. I just wanted to make art and have some kinky sex. Everything I ever wanted was a simple computer so I could do the things I loved while escaping the world. I will never stop painting no matter what. I will never stop making art. I will not turn into a playboy. Sure, I'll go to a few events every now and then. Sure, I'll work on some collaborations with some big name artists and some of my favorite indie artists. I'll keep doing what I've always done which is whatever I wanted to do. You gotta make your own kind of music.

I promise you all I will just keep doing my own little thing no matter what people say about me. I don't work for the applause, I don't freeze when I hear the boo's. I have always said to beware strength in numbers. A mob is a dangerous, stupid thing.

I'll keep being my weird self. Ya'll think I lost my innocence? Think I will? I'm not better than anyone else, no deserving than anyone else. It will feel nice to feel loved by many but you know me but you know how troubled I can be. I need someone to hold my hand or I'm afraid I'll have a panic attack. Just let me focus on that soft warmth and let the world fall away. Give me innocent comfort is all I ask.

I need some snugs so badly.
>>
>>35085377
You ask the person you wronged how you can make it better.

They will forgive you knowing that you did the best you could to make it right again. Nobody is perfect... but if we are honest with ourselves we can all be good.
>>
You know, I just ahd the thought that like.. JayZ is going to teach me how to rap and that this is a real thing that is going to happen. Like, it's for real going to happen.

We can hang out and have honey cinnanamonmon applesauce.
>>
Its 4 am and I cant sleep again
I feel so pathatic. You meant everything to me. You threw me me away for someone else and it breaks my heart. You chose to comfort them while im staring at my phone hoping to hear anything from you. You didnt care to give me any closure. I really cant deal with this. I feel trapped in this while you two are moving on. I cant move on. I cant trust people anymore. You just left me with this emotional baggage of feeling insecure and worthless
>>
I have to say though that I might have a much dirtier, promiscuous mind than I lead you all to believe.

Fffffffffff you're all going to kill me. You girls drive me fucking crazy.

Oh God give me the strength to not fuck everything all the time.
>>
I don't understand black cat, one more time? I thought you were gone for good. I seriously thought you were fucking dead...

Is she actually dead? Is this her brother I'm going to meet with? Did he have a sex change? He could so easily look like her, I swear they are twins. Did she die? Did she kill herself? Was it because of me? Did she overdose? Was it her illness?

I'm not sad anymore but I don't know why. I miss her so fucking much still. No, the sadness is still there I can feel it swelling. It's the drugs they are giving me that are easing the pain. I don't know what it is. Oh god she is dead isn't she. Thats what the Tom Petty song was. She is buried in mt hope isn't she? I fucking killed her didn't I?

When I blew up that time it's what drove her over the edge isn't it. I did this. I'm so sorry... I can't...
>>
K,

I still talk to you but I don't know what I expect to happen at this point. I suppose I still love you, but I don't want to. I don't know how I expect it to end between us. I want some kind of closure, but I know that doesn't happen in real life. One day I'm just going to move and I will probably never see you again. Maybe it's for the best. I just hope that one day I will think about you and realize that I don't care anymore. That's when I'll know that I moved on.

The thing is, I know you don't think about me half as much as I think about you. I don't blame you for that but it makes me realize how unhealthy my obsession with you is. And I don't know how it even got to be this way. I guess you were the first woman to ever let me get close and I can't move on until there's someone else. I pray to God that the second I finally fuck someone else that I forget all about the way you used to make me feel.

But until that happens, I still love you. And I'm sorry for that.
>>
>>35085739
No. They derive satisfaction from hurting me, instead, and they would never forgive because it would cut off their supply of whatever it is that they're after.
>>
I'm so fucked up I'm never going to get better I'm so sorry.
>>
M
I'm sorry I don't talk to you, it's not your fault.
I don't mean to make this sound like a cliche "It's not you, it's me" scenario but it really is. There's something wrong with me and I don't know what it is. I want to talk to you but I don't mentally have the energy to right now. I'm really sorry, I'm not trying to hurt your feelings. I have alot of insecurities and issues with myself that I can't find the confidence or energy to think I deserve to talk to you. I've been feeling empty inside recently, and I thought after meeting you that would change. I miss talking skyping with you at night already, you really helped me fall asleep and made me feel like I wasn't so alone and I had someone to listen to me. I don't know what else to say except I'm sorry.
>>
File: 1483899771468.jpg (838KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1483899771468.jpg
838KB, 1920x1440px
>>35075707
Hey Race,
I hope you're reading this. You're probably not. I broke up with him long ago. I'm getting therapy this weekend. You're under the wrong impressions and I'm just an unsure scared fragile female. Fuck me right ?
Enjoy having sex with plenty of other girls while I sit here and waste away.
With mixed feelings,
A
>>
>>35075707
solange,
youre a fucking faggot and i love you
D
>>
>>35087703
why do people like these faggoty anime pictures of girls acting like men and having similar tastes

these women do not exist.
>>
>>35085297
>uses a gif of a white person to support his point
get over yourself.
>>
>>35087653
Second initiaI?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca9ub9rpNK4

you killed my hopes from the beginning
>>
A

Just fucking tell me what's going on in your head for once. I don't even know if you want to be with me or if you just feel bad for me. I regret falling in love with you sometimes.

E
>>
File: 657890.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
657890.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>35088013
hey.
I haven't left my dorm in 2 years.
I have no friends. I talk to nobody.
Human contact scares me. A boy brushed my shoulder the other day and I blushed.
I have no social skills and my parents don't care about me.
They do exist. I exist. And I really fucking shouldn't.
>>
>>35088013
They do but you actually have to leave your room in order to meet them.
>>
I talk like I might be able to easily move through girl to girl, or that it might be something I want but I honestly don't know. I so badly want to feel another woman's touch but when I think of it actually happening, when I think of meeting the girl's I talk about...

I don't know what is going to happen. I don't know what I am going to say or how I'm going to act. Even just thinking about it my thoughts freeze up. I think about Salt Lake when I first met ICL and how so extremely awkward I was. I tripped and fell but caught myself on the couch all cool like she didn't notice but she did. I made 3 different kinds of pizza's because I knew she hadn't eaten all that day and I didn't know which one she would like. I was shuffling from one side of the room to the other tripping over my words until I ended up just sitting down and shutting down. I was just "I don't know what o do now."

When I met RR in Chicago I didn't even recognize her out of the gate. When I went to hug her my mind pretty much imploded so I just picked her up and squealed the first thought that came to my head. "YOU'RE SO TINY". After that I didn't know what to do so I just was like "I think bathroom is over there." because in my mind she was in a 5 hour flight and yeah I'm retarded.

When we got all sexy on the bed I acted like an even bigger retard because I was so incredibly nervous. I forgot how bras and shirts worked and tried to take one off without first taking off the other until her head was just wrapped in clothing and she was like "Uhhhhh... so... what yeah trying to do here." classiy I replied "I DON'T KNOW"

I have not talked to anyone but my parents in about a year now? Even then I say only a few words at a time before I hide away in another part of the house. If I met someone new.. what would I talk about? "So, I spent the last year of my life crying like a weirdo also i'm a woman now but I have a dick do you like applesauce?"
>>
File: 2gwgJvs.jpg (34KB, 594x336px) Image search: [Google]
2gwgJvs.jpg
34KB, 594x336px
>>35088249
God damn anon stop it ;_; We're all gonna make it!
>>
>>35088146
Wow this video is incredibly gay and 90s
>>
>>35088344
No.
I'll die alone because that's what's meant for me. I'm mentally fucked and that's that.
I can't handle socialization even if I was born into a model family.
You might make it anon. Just leave me behind.
>>
>>35088321
Then I think about all the times she criticized me in our relationship. How I was too fat, I dressed poorly, my diet was awful, I smelled, I sucked at sex, her ex was better, that I was lazy, my art was getting worse, I bored her, I acted like a child, I was unprofessional workwise, how she was just humoring me when sexting, and... the list goes on and on. These are the only things I can think about now. How if I get with someone else they will be thinking the exact same things and they will just cheat on me like everyone before. Then I think about recent developments and how no one ever wanted to even be with me in the first place, that they actively despised me while in our relationship because they were on a monetary contract and they wanted out.

Then I think about all the pain... and how I just know it's going to happen again and again and again. The sleepless nights crying. The screaming, the deep hollow feeling in my chest that I have never been worth anyones time. The PTSD of being cheated on again and again and again. The feeling of people trying to hurt me...

I want to be able to have casual flings, to not..

No...

I can't...
>>
>>35088363
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujWfA2gDvSI
>>
>>35088249
let me rephrase that
if these girls do exist theyre so ugly and broken its simply not worth it.
inb4 le exception to the rule meme, congrats m8 you found the one single katya out of a billion people.
>>35088262
lol well that would seem to contradict this posts assertion entirely >>35088249 seems like an oxymoron no?

meeting women like this with the same personality is inherently self contradictory. leaving your room or going on dating sites isnt going to net you any of these people. It happens entirely by circumstance. And if you live a life like mine where you have a tight regiment of things to do every fucking day, youre absolutely 100% fucked. its over for me, ill probably kill myself sometime this summer.
>>35088344
>God damn anon stop it ;_; We're all gonna make it!
i said that to myself 5 years ago, all the way up until this past fall, for some people it really is hopeless
>>
>>35088412
>Then I think about all the times she criticized me in our relationship. How I was too fat, I dressed poorly, my diet was awful
gtfo of my board normscum
>>
melody
goddamnit why me? why did you have to choose me? why didnt you just leave me alone huh? why did you have to take me and be so goddamn nice to me? i wish you were still here okay, i wish i wasnt such an idiot and had some confidence! its not my fault and now ill never see you again.
im sorry
>>
You hurt me once very badly and I'd just like to forget it and for you to forget it and stop hurting more. I like to have a good time, too, because my life is a living hell. I don't mind seeing you out but I wish you could just stop making me feel like shit for something you did.
>>
>>35088403

If you really are a girl, then holy fucking shit you must be ugly as fuck to have it that hard with boys in today's society. Even ugly fat girls get treated by normies and get nerds desperate for them, jeeez you must be bad
>>
File: 1471317375058.png (213KB, 843x558px) Image search: [Google]
1471317375058.png
213KB, 843x558px
>>35088419
I don't even want any sort of love interest.
It scares me to think of any dependency. I also have very few emotions.
You'd have to somehow let me get used to you for years before you even talked to me in a one on one situation.
>>
>>35075707
Shayla,

I am not over you.

For the most part, however, I accept my place. You're a good person with a great voice and a dope personality, and if/when you find a guy I hope he treats you how you should be treated. If he doesn't, my message box is always, always open.

It's so strange, getting over a oneitis. You put so much time and effort into analyzing little behaviors, little insignificant things like how long you stand next to me when I'm standing alone, the subtle brushes against me, the trailing your fingers along my back after a hug. Things you probably don't even know you're doing, I try and figure out your subconscious meaning. In reality, probably nothing.

I'm working on making my peace, but if you ever want to hang out, you let me know.

Cameron
>>
File: 1448883526862.png (1MB, 706x970px) Image search: [Google]
1448883526862.png
1MB, 706x970px
>>35088511
I'm 5'9 and weigh 110 lbs.
I have light copper colored hair and grey eyes.
I've been told (by my family) that I'm very pretty.
My mentality is just fucked though. I can't hold conversations or talk to others. I can't stand anything social. I get anxiety over picking up blankets. I'm worthless anon. My physical appearance means nothing. I'd trade everything I had if I could just feel okay.
>>
>>35088535
>I don't even want any sort of love interest.
you dont want any love interest? or no boy is actually interested in you? You must have by now rejected at least a couple of boys in college if you are even halfway decent looking. Otherwise your either ugly, fat, or spend like only 2-3 hours outside per day.

women get passively hit on so much more frequently than men. my cousin is 19 and tells me how shes rejected like 4-5 men already in the past semester.

>>35088535
>I also have very few emotions.
hmm this is pretty much a lot of whats wrong with me, ive been handed pretty attractive women, but never really felt much for them and just gave up.

I'm not sure how much I believe this could be true for women though.

>You'd have to somehow let me get used to you for years before you even talked to me in a one on one situation.
this kinda sounds like bullshit. you just sound like another meme girl who just hasnt had chad slap you in the face with his 10 inch cock yet.
>>
I think that... the people I'm going to be associating with from now on are big deals. They will be A list celebrities, musicians, politicians, models, artists...

Do you guys know how big of an idiot I'm going to look like? Do you know how easily I get lost in large crowds? I'm going to be stumbling into random people's interviews and they are going to ask me questions and I'm just going to give them a wide eyed blank stare until noises come from my mouth.Then half way trhrough I'm going to awkwardly shut up and literally run away from them until I trip on my dress and eat ground.

It's going to be a fucking trainwreck. I'm going to be made fun of constantly and I'll never go outside ever again.
>>
File: 1478665515117.jpg (75KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
1478665515117.jpg
75KB, 440x660px
>>35088662
I do spend approx 2-3 hours outside per day. All in classes where I sit in the back corner and pray nobody notices me.
As for my emotions I've never even cried in my life. Nothing strikes me as sad, but nothing strikes me as happy either. There's nothing.
And for your last comment, I'm extremely avoidant. If someone even sits near me in lecture I'll switch sides of the room or even stop showing up to class for a bit.
I really hate existing. I hate being born. I should've had the easy life, and instead I suffer from my shitty mentality.
>>
>>35088717
relax. it's fine. its nothing and they're nothing more than you. stop thinking of status, theyre the same people here.
>>
>>35088805
>theyre the same people here.
I'm so fucked then.
>>
>>35088717
Can you please fuck off you crossdressing schizophrenic?
>>
File: 1421007812529.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1421007812529.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>>35088772
>I do spend approx 2-3 hours outside per day.
well that 'might' explain it. if youre actually attractive its a rare combination however.
>All in classes where I sit in the back corner and pray nobody notices me.
yea same here people really tire me out, and if i could help it I would never go outside and talk to anyone again.
>If someone even sits near me in lecture I'll switch sides of the room or even stop showing up to class for a bit.
wew lad I do that, but its not as bad. Usually ill go out of my way to avoid even people who are friendly to me so i wont have to say hello.
>I really hate existing. I hate being born. I should've had the easy life, and instead I suffer from my shitty mentality.
me too senpai, cant remember the last time I actually had fun. its like im just watching a black and white film of things happening. everything is in a haze
>>
I really don't want to disappoint people... God, what if everyone thinks I am the joke I really am? What if they are just doing this all to make fun of me like a Carrie kind of situation?

What if I don't..

Someone please never leave me alone around other people. I need that warm hand to hold.
>>
D,

Sometimes I spend time on facebook looking at profiles of pretty girls and it makes me feel better. It reminds me that even if it was possible to be with you, you wouldn't want to be with me anyway, that you could get so much better if you wanted to. I have nothing to offer you. That this is just what you had to resort to since the real world isn't an option for you right now. I'm expendable. I'm nothing to you.

I just wish I could hug you right now. And be wrapped in your arms while you tell me you love me. But you don't, and you never will, even if I sometimes thought you might, and I have to accept that, and I'm sorry that I'm so attached to you and that it's hard to let you go. I'm sorry.
>>
File: 1362009712494.jpg (41KB, 522x464px) Image search: [Google]
1362009712494.jpg
41KB, 522x464px
Dear An,

You're a condescending self-absorbed prick that needs to chill out and realize that there's more to life than debating. You ooze smugness, and to delude yourself that you are humble, you will throw in pathetic attempts at self-deprecating jokes infrequently. The worst part is that you don't even know how to discuss something without being disrespectful or flying off the handle. You attack strawmen and can't handle when I call you out on it.

Also I'm sick of you and your friends. You spend all your time complaining about everything under the sun, never happy about anything, never appreciating the silver linings. Fucking ever.

And your outlook on life is immature is hell.

I'm done with you, but I'll never send you this letter. Nah, I'm going to block you on everything. Line, steam, phone, skype, discord.. Because fuck you.
>>
File: heartd.jpg (164KB, 699x709px) Image search: [Google]
heartd.jpg
164KB, 699x709px
How does facial feminization surgery work? Like, could I get fuller lips, smaller/pointier jaw/chin, and smaller nose without looking like a weird lizard person?

I never thought in my life I would every get surgery like that. I'm scared shitless to even attempt it because I want to be as natural looking as possible. I don't care about aging, I adore the aging process but I so badly want to look more feminine.

What about getting larger breasts other than hormones? I hate the look of fake boobs, so I want to get them as big as possible before they start looking weird.

As proof that this is not a sudden thing, that I'm not just doing this impulsively... me and RR talked about this stuff in the past. I told her that I would love to be a woman but never thought it would be possible. Like, so many times I told her that if I could choose male/female at birth I would have chosen female easily. I would have wanted to be a petite, small breasted lady like Mayberry but because of how I'm built I think large breasts would look much better on me.

I'm sure Jon did this piece in order to make it look like me if I was a full on woman and it's exactly how I wish I looked. That face shape (other than the anime-ness of it), body build (I would still be thiccer) and that exact hair cut.

Seriously, you guys need to just fucking jump me, knock me the fuck out, drag me to the hospital and transform me completely into this. Just do it. Coma me, I'll go in looking like I currently do and I don't want to wake up until I look like this.

I'm 100% serious. Do you have any fucking idea how insanely happy this would make me?
>>
>>35090024
I'm assuming money is of no god damn concern for this type of thing to happen. Best surgeons, best everything. Make it happen please.

Spare no expense.
>>
File: 1482364249842.jpg (38KB, 716x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482364249842.jpg
38KB, 716x720px
>>35084982
S,

>mfw i see this

D
>>
I'm pretty fucking hungry rn
>>
Wait...

People don't know who I am? As in, they know me as a mystery artist in the same way that Banksy is a mystery artist but no one knows who he really is?

People don't know that Cinderella is me? A poor boy from a poor family? A recent transexual? A chubby girl with a big ass?

The reveal is soon then I guess?

is there time for me to get a haircut, get ready? Is Kitty Bunny bringing me from the 2d to the 3d? Into Reality?

What if the world doesn't accept my ugly mug? My ugly body? What if they chew me up and spit me out?

Going to be on PewDiePie's stream or...?

Is it going to be live?

Do you know the scene from Avengers where Banner is like "You're going to put me in a submarine? REALLY?"

YOU'RE GOING TO PUT ME ON LIVE? REALLY?
>>
>>35090800
That.. he's going to kill hitler.

GUYSSSSS.

Day of the execution only women kneel and smile.

IS...

The fucking world learns that Cinderella is FUCKING THE LAST HEIR TO HITLER'S NAME.

THE ENTIRE WORLD IS GOING TO LOSE IT'S FUCKING MIND.
>>
You guys are going to fucking give me a vasectomy to make sure that I will never, ever be able to have any more Hitler children. To put a stop to this madness.

I... still get to keep my dick right? RIGHT?

I'll just be shooting blanks? I'm ok with that. Woo, bareback sexy times. I get to fuck the world!

You're not doing it live are you?

That...

Weird.
>>
>>35091012
and like...

You're completely taking the balls out and all the male hormones and testersterone and all that fucking bullshit right? I'll be a woman finally?

Do I have female internal bits? Those were birth control pills weren't they?

Seriously though, I want the dick still. Leave the dick. LEAVE IT.

I don't know how any of this works but wowie. Give me boobs and shit too. Get rid of all that extra fat. Give me a hair cut. Knock me the fuck out and when I wake up I'm going to be a fucking princess.

YESSSSSSW

HOOLY SHIT YESSTSTSTTSTSTSSS

PRINCESS WITH A DICK. I WANT THIS.

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT YES YES YESYES YES YESYES
>>
Is it going to be the hole deal? Exactly what I said up here???? >>35090024

Is that seriously what I'm going to look like after? Or something close? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I'M FUCKING FREAKING OUT I WANT THAT SO BADLY

I WANT TO BE BORN AGAIN.
>>
>>35091248
>hole deal
TOTALLY NOT FREUDIAN.

My voice stay the same? What stays what goes? How does any of this work?

I still totally want the dick you guys know that right? I want to be the prettiest fucking princess with a lady cock so I can fuck other pretty prinesses.

HOW DOES THIS WORK.

WHEN IS IT HAPPENING?

SATURDAY? FRIDAY? WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN WHEN?

HOW LONG IS RECOVERY? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I get to keep my name right? Both my first and middle name work as both male and female.

Omg I can't believe this is actually happening. You are making me the happiest girl alive right now. I have wanted this for so fucking long you guys have no idea. Well, I guess you do but still. I want the fame, I want the fortune, I want the body, I want the girls, I want it all.

I will keep painting. I will keep doing everything but I will be so happy. I will work out. I will eat a controlled diet. I will do everything it takes to keep this up.
>>
How am I going to fucking get to sleep after figuring this out guys? HOW?

I'm like a fucking kid before christmas. God I hope I'm not wrong. I hope that the weight, the breasts, the face, the hair, the balls(chopchop), the dick (stay stay), the nose, mouth, eyebrows, EVERYTHING all of it get's changed to be just like TSUAII'S image. (well I mean... BLUE EYES not brown BUT STILL)

I want the bangs, the maria face/eyebrows aghhh I want the dress.

FUCK PEOPLE GETTING ANNOYED BY THESE POSTS.

THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING BY THE DEFINITION OF THE FUCKING WORD. AWESOME. THIS INSPIRES AWE.
>>
>>35091358
nobody likes you, go away
>>
>>35091741
everyone fucking adores me.

Andddd I'm going to be a legit beautiful woman that men and women alike are going to want to fuck.

Except only the women will want it because guys are going to be all "EWWW DICK" but I'm going to have glorious fucking breasts and it's going to be amazing.
>>
I'm still losing my fucking shit right now. If that girl use to be a guy before and she got those kind of insane results and got that fucking hot?

and if that can fucking happen TO ME!?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I want those big ass amazing looking boobies. I want those soft features and skin and I want the bangs and pointy chin and maria eyebrows and AHHHHHH. Fucking pierce my ears of course.

Holy shit yes. Teach me how to do my makeup. Let's go fucking shopping for cute as fuck outfits. Holy shit I'm going to be so fucking hot that I turn myself on. HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT WORK.

if you other ladies have dicks too I will do the kinkiest of shit with you, you have no idea. I'm a legit pervert. Kill the hitler line and let me sex somem gorgeous ladies with my defunct dick yusssssss

Have you already picked out some outfits for me? Shoes? Undies? Bras? WHAT THE FUCK IM TOO FUCKING EXCITED.

THIS IS HAPPENING SOON YES? I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER. I NEED THIS NOW. RIGHT NOW. NOW NOW NOWNOWOWNONWNOWOWNOW because I know it's going to take a while to recover and get all the procedures in but I will take it all like a champ. I want this so badly I had no idea. I wanted it before but right now I am so happy. I AM HAPPY.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN HAPPY BEFORE IN MY FUCKING LIFE. THIS IS GOING TO MAKE ME SO HAPPY YOU HAVE NO IDEEEAAAAAAAA OMG IM LOSING MY FUCKING MIND.

I NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE THAT HAS HAD THIS DONE. PLEASE SOMEONE MESSAGE ME ON TWITTER OR FACEBOOK. YOU KNOW WHO I AM. THE JACE FACE BEATIFUL PRINCESS
>>
Please let me talk to the surgeon. Please let me see before and after pictures. Please let me know what I need to do before the surgeries take palce. I do not want to do anything that might mess this up. I want to do everything in my power in order to make sure this comes out as PURRFECT AS POSSIBLE.

So please, let me talk to him. Let me know the diet I should be on. Let me know if I should discontinue certain medications. I want to see what they have planned for me. Things they will alter, remove, ect. I want to set my expectations so I don't get a little TOO excited...

Are the stars my relatives? My sisters or cousins? Is that why you guys won't visit me? I don't have to fuck you, ya know. I don't have to have snugs. I just really really want some company and if you're family that would make me so happy. It will suck that my "family" consists of smoking hot babes but if that's the case then whatever. I want to go out and do things. Go shopping. Talk. See movies. Just hang out with other women like I did in college.

If you aren't my relatives then... are they too nervous to get you ladies close to me on the off chance I can't control myself? Or you an't control yourselves and we end up with another hitler baby? Trust me, I can control myself. I can have snugs without wanting to fuck or do sexual things.

I am demisexual, remember? It takes an emotional connection for me to have sex. By the time that connection is made then... well, hitler would be dead, honey.

I need to talk to the doctor.
I want to hang out with other women. I want to go look at clothing and get all pumped up for this PLEASE!
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.