[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it feel like to be hugged?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: 1487735258075.png (22KB, 611x560px) Image search: [Google]
1487735258075.png
22KB, 611x560px
What does it feel like to be hugged?
>>
>>35074772
Like warm milk and coins
>>
Warm and soft. Your heart will beat like hell the first time, and she will notice.
>>
>>35074794
This, but also sort of salty.
>>
>>35074838
Sounds nice. Shame I'll never feel it.
>>
>>35074847
You don't have to tell yourself that.
We all have a chance.
Remember, if you think your looks are bringing you down, beauty is subjective and what an individual can see as disgusting another can see as totally lovely, and also, chaning the way your body looks is easy. Want to change the way your face looks? I suggest better oral posture and face muscle exercises.
Do you think thay your personallity is bringin you down? This is even easier to change, but I advise you not do it and be yourself.
Go there and prove yourself wrong.
>>
>>35074969
I'm an extremely boring person and there's no reason to be around me. You could get the same amount of enjoyment from staring at paint dry.
>>
>>35075058
>just b urself but change urself
>doesnt matter if ur ugly XD
>>
>>35074772
Like bags of sand Origami
>>
It honestly feels like nothing.
>>
Feels sweet and extremely comfy
>>
>>35074772
It feels like noticing that your heart is empty no matter who is hugging you. And while being hugged I think on what is gonna be about my future lacking that sensation of being hugged becose i'll never have a gf
>>
>>35075058
Do stuff. Learn thing from stuff. Make connections with what you learnt. You will gradually improve in being funnier or more intersting.
Do not pass a limit or you will end up like a cringy extrovert kid.
>>
>>35074772
Like a million stars crashing inside your heart leaving you with pure joy and happiness
>>
File: 1406477932308.jpg (50KB, 460x406px) Image search: [Google]
1406477932308.jpg
50KB, 460x406px
>girl hugs some other guy (us three in the room) to say goodbye
>awkwardly notices me after and says it's unfair if she doesn't hug me too
>only time I've hugged a girl not in my family, and it only lasted a few seconds
>>
File: 1487398622021.jpg (49KB, 590x525px)
1487398622021.jpg
49KB, 590x525px
>>35074772
Feels like somebody gives a fuck about our existence. Feels warm. Feels friendly. Sometimes it might get you an erection. Sometimes though... I guess even I haven't been hugged in ages even though m in twenties. Hope you aren't depressed anon
>>
Honestly, I fucking hate being hugged
>>
>>35075571
I haven't been to a psychiatrist so I can't know for sure.
>>
>>35074772
It feels like someone not just notices that you exist, not just cares that you exists, but is *glad* that you exist, if just for a moment
>>
>>35074969
Yesterday I received a reply like that. I don't know if you are the same anon, but in the case you are I want to say you thanks and you are a great robot
I hope I find your random acts of kindness more often in the board
>>
>>35074772
I imagine hugging a girl is nice
>>
>>35075985
I was not the same anon and this just proves how much robots care for eachother.
We should always promote such mindset.
Have a good one, anon, and don't forget there is always hope.
>>
>>35076037
I bet having someone say "I love you" to you is also pretty nice.
>>
>>35076065
having a girl run her fingers through your hair is also I bet pretty nice
>>
You guys are really depressing, you know you're keeping yourself in your lives devoid of affection. It's not that hard to get some girl to like you, the real problem is once you get that you realize that you'll only ever really be happy with a very specific person and this romanticization of getting *any* girl to love you is just that. Overly simplistic and juvenile.
>>
>>35076577
>It's not that hard to get some girl to like you

No it is hard. Because nobody likes us. NORMIES NEED TO LEEEEEAAAAAVE
>>
>>35076589
There are literally millions of girls with less self esteem and social skills than all the robots on the spectrum that complain about >tfw no gf.
>>
File: 1486226804192.png (707KB, 590x751px) Image search: [Google]
1486226804192.png
707KB, 590x751px
>>35074772
I hugged a fattie once, would do again
>>
>>35074969
That's some good hogwash right there. But you mean well i suppose, so i'll let it pass.
>>
File: amelia.jpg (14KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
amelia.jpg
14KB, 300x169px
>>35074772
Being hugged/cuddled by a girl is great/

Feels warm and comforting
>>
File: 3807419429.jpg (72KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
3807419429.jpg
72KB, 900x600px
>>35074772
>when girls intentionally angle their boobs away when they hug you
I don't have much going for me in life... do they really have to take this small pleasure from me too?
>>
>>35074772
By a girl or by a bro? They're very different feelings.

Girl:
>petite
>smells good
>feeling a nubile body pressed against you
>hair gently brushes your face and neck
>feel dominant, protective

Bro-hug
>comfortable bro-hug is alpha as fuck
>comforting
>feel strong
>know that someone has your back and feels you have theirs

In my opinion, bro hugs are better. Lady hugs really just make me want to bang the girl in question, while being close enough to a male friend to hug and have it not be weird is pretty cool. That being said, there are only about 2-3 guys I am close enough with to comfortably hug, while most girls know that a physical sign of intimacy suggests to surrounding girls that they have higher social value - basically, they're more willing to hug because it makes them feel better than other girls.

Simultaneously, they will be less willing to do so if the person they're hugging has a lower perceived social value. Ie, they want to hug people that have value to others, not necessarily themselves.
>>
File: 1-UIxdex9c4ME0jOucvFhA5Q.jpg (33KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1-UIxdex9c4ME0jOucvFhA5Q.jpg
33KB, 600x600px
>tfw meet up with qt for first time
>We're going through these abandoned houses
>She's very awkward and shy
>Been a couple hours
>Starts getting dark
>Go upstairs in one of the houses
>Watch sunset
>Standing next to her
>I slowly reach my hand out and slowly grab hers
>She opened a her hand and grabs mine
>Heart starts beating fast
>Deep breaths
>Look her in the eye
>Start making out

It's the best feeling, anon. But be wary, Jesus says the devil is attractive.
>>
File: 1474839653433.gif (2MB, 500x281px)
1474839653433.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>35074772
Being hugged is something so hard to describe. After a few years of not being hugged, it just becomes something you can't stop thinking about. God I miss that feeling so much. Some days I will just draw up to my pillow and cry, knowing it's something I will never again exp.
Ordinary people just take this stuff for granted, they don't know what it's like to go as long as I have without human contact. Fuck you guys, you have it so easy.
Something as simple as a hug should be available to everyone, right? And I'm not talking about visiting your mom kind of hug, I mean a real embrace from someone that loves you not because they have to, but because they want to. Never take that shit for granted, those of you who are lucky enough to have this. Don't let those you love the most slip away

actually that's all bullshit, the real feeling is the first letter of each sentence
>>
>>35077847
>Girl:
>petite
>smells good
>feeling a nubile body pressed against you
>hair gently brushes your face and neck
>feel dominant, protective

Why is this giving me such sad feels fucking shit

I just want to be fucking loved man, why does no one love me
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.