[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Women Really That Terrible?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4

File: woah.jpg (24KB, 267x398px)
woah.jpg
24KB, 267x398px
/pol/, can we be honest with each other for a moment?

Are women really that bad? I mean, don't you guys want to meet the right woman, settle down with her and explore the endless opportunities out there? I've seen the threads on here; you guys talk as if they are the devil themselves. Both genders have contributed to society in ways the other couldn't possibly have, and because of that I don't agree with the mindset that /pol/ has that women are vile creatures.

So /pol/, I ask - are women really that terrible?

>Pic Unrelated
>>
File: delamination.jpg (33KB, 450x250px)
delamination.jpg
33KB, 450x250px
All of them are crazy.
>>
File: 1486578734494.gif (185KB, 600x338px)
1486578734494.gif
185KB, 600x338px
>>35074164
American millennial women have a higher chance of being fucking awful. They grew up with the slow fade of the media and ate lots of jewish lies. While a few of them actually had strong enough families to protect against that a lot of them didn't. Some of them had burnout hippy and old lib parents and that is the reason they are vilified on here....my guess is somewhere between 45-60 percent of them are not worth being in any sort of relationship with.
>>
those are r9k / "men going their own way" reddit users commenting. They had terrible experiences and now try to make it look like these bad things are a general rule, so they don't have to feel as bad.

Women are people, just like men, and not pets. Easy to get into a dispute when there are 2 selfish parties. Also because the pairing is such a deep thing, if it goes wrong it causes extreme frustration.
>>
File: 1.jpg (154KB, 1346x602px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
154KB, 1346x602px
>>113963717
wew lad

>>113964759
that's actually a really interesting perspective; the family structure and how tight it is can make or break the children. Let me ask you this; if those women do not get with men and have children, then will our country face a serious population problem (e.g. care for elders).

>>113964936
Each experience is anecdotal, I get that. But when you have a group rising up and voicing the same concern(s), doesn't that atleast warrant some truth in their claims? Or is it a vocal minority complaining? And yes, both parties are selfish (it's just human nature), but wouldn't each party put that behind them when it comes to the family?
>Pic Related

Had no idea mods actual do things on here kek
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.