[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0841.jpg (33KB, 533x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0841.jpg
33KB, 533x477px
>oneitis grabs and holds my hand to show me something
>>
File: 1481634119887.png (233KB, 568x590px)
1481634119887.png
233KB, 568x590px
>>35074160
>sniffing hand after jacking off
>>
File: IMG_0133.gif (842KB, 440x291px)
IMG_0133.gif
842KB, 440x291px
>>35074160
>My onetie asked me if she smells good
I proceed to kiss her neck pretending to wanting to smell her perfume
>she turns red
>imagine an entire life together
>>
>>35074160
>got with oneitis
>DD/lg relationship
>she wants FMF threesome
>we talk together about fucking lolis

Life is good, other than literally everything else in it.
>>
>>35074220
>>asked me if she smells good
don't let her go, she's into you. No girl just goes around asks somebody (even if friends) to see if she 'smells good'

>drinking water after going a long time without water and though it's just water, it tastes amazing

>writing an exam and no matter the result, life will continue and there always is a chance of things getting better

>exhausting yourself after sport and taking a shower and feeling amazing after it

>eating what you were craving for hours

>dreaming of your future life and how much better it will be than your current life
>>
>>35074220
I got a giant boner after that, first time I went that close to her face. I was trying to hide it so bad because that would be a huge embarrassment and I would probably creep her out.

But yeah, I've notice she's into me by the way she acts when I interact with her.
>>
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51KB, 657x527px)
8nLFCVP.png
51KB, 657x527px
>that time when she started defending me in front of the whole class after I beat up some guy
>that time when that qt girl from the other class hugged me
>that time when I was called a good person by a grill

I wish my life had more of those moments.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.